Start by marking “Left at the Altar! (Sweet Valley High, #108)” as Want to Read:
Left at the Altar! (Sweet Valley High, #108)

Left at the Altar! (Sweet Valley High #108)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Here is the concluding title in the tantalizing mini-series that shocked Sweet Valley. Jessica is still madly in love with a man engaged to a new friend--so when he calls the wedding off, Jessica is ecstatic. But tragedy intervenes and, out of guilt, her dream man decides he must walk down the aisle. Will Jessica allow this to happen?
Mass Market Paperback, 199 pages
Published July 1st 1994 by Bantam (first published January 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Left at the Altar!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Left at the Altar!

Oh man. Ohhhhhh man. During a ReLIT handout this weekend we came across a box with a influx of SVH books. I took this one because it was actually the first one I read back when I was 11. I figured it'd be great to do a little reliving on my pre-teen reads.

My goodness, what terrible drivel. Jessica is going on with an engaged man? Elizabeth is taking primal woman classes after a harrowing experience in London when she dated a lunatic who thought he was a werewolf? These girls are 16. Where are th
Matt Howard
Kind of embarrassed to admit I read this! I picked this up from a pile of neglected books upstairs one day while I was waiting for a book I had ordered from the library. It was surprisingly addicting, but overall the writing was mediocre and the ending was a complete letdown. I think I've had my does of Sweet Valley, for... well, probably forever!
Sheila Read
I remember the cover just not the story.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Taryn Schroeder
Taryn Schroeder marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Sarah added it
Nov 01, 2014
Rhianna Neel
Rhianna Neel marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Debs
Debs added it
Oct 15, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ashley Harvey
Ashley Harvey marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Embarrassed, but enjoying it! 1 2 Jan 14, 2014 06:20PM
  • Ghost Of Eagle Mountain (Girl Talk, #6)
  • Double Date (Fear Street, #23)
  • Ben Takes a Chance (Making Out, #11)
  • Savage Devotion (Savage, #14)
  • The Wish (Nightmare Hall, #4)
  • The Lost Mind
  • The Rogue and the Rival (Negligent Chaperone, #2)
  • Maggie: Diary #2 (California Diaries, #8)
  • It Had to Be You (Love Stories For Young Adults, #10)
  • My So-Called Life (Angela Chase, #1)
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)