Start by marking “Footloose (Bellagio, #3)” as Want to Read:
Footloose (Bellagio, #3)

Footloose (Bellagio #3)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  603 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Think working for a leading international shoe company sounds like a dream job? Not if you're Amelia Parker, an overworked, downtrodden temp working for Bellagio, Inc.'s grande dame, Lillian Bellagio. But things are looking up for Amelia. She's just been given the assignment of accompanying Ms. Bellagio to her estate in the Keys. Trading pumps for flip-flops and a cell pho ...more
Published September 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Footloose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Footloose

MaggieReadsRom
They meet on the Keys where Jack O'Connell is combining a vacation with business he wants to conduct with the grand dame of Bellagio Inc., Lillian Bellagio. Amelia Parker has temporarily been sent to the Keys as Lillian's personal assistant. She uses this assignment to get over the breakup with her fiancé.
Amelia has always accommodated her ex in everything: school, career, behavior, and appearance. She constantly put his wishes first but when he breaks up with her for the second time in a few we
LaFleurBleue
This comes as a surprise.
I picked this book at my usual thriftstore, because the summary seemed ok and the average rating was rather good, but I did not expect much of it, as I'm often disappointed by the uber-lightness of the Harlequin blooms.
This one did not start out well, as Amelia seems to be a goody two shoes, boring as a day of drizzle rain and way too perfect. Jack, whom she just met, is however far from being this perfect and managed to keep my interest high.
And then something started
Silvia
Amelia è una giovane donna impiegata presso la Bellagio calzature, famosa azienda produttrice di scarpe di lusso. Bella e dai modi gentili, dopo essere stata lasciata per la terza volta dal suo fidanzato, decide di seguire la signora Lillian, proporietaria dell’azienda, nel suo resort in Florida come assistente personale. E’ proprio in questo paese marittimo, respirando clima leggero, che, mentre Amelia è seduta al bar intenta a compilare una lista di nuove esperienze da vivere, conosce Jack, il ...more
Francy
Da http://leggerefantastico.blogspot.it
Amelia Parker, dopo essere stata scaricata per ben tre volte dal suo storico fidanzato Harry, decide di accettare l' incarico come assistente di Lillian Bellagio alle Florda Keys, un luogo affascinante e solare in cui poter assemblare nuovamente i cocci del suo cuore spezzato. Jack O' Donnel è un uomo cresciuto senza legami, se non quello con la madre tossicodipendente. Tenuto separato dal padre per tutta la vita, Jack ha imparato a cavarsela da solo in ogn
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
3 e 1/2

"«A volte mi sono chiesto se ti ho sognata tanto da farti comparire, ma non avrei mai avuto il coraggio di essere così sincero nei miei desideri.»"

"Cuore e cioccolato" mi era piaciuto molto ed ho iniziato con grande aspettative questo terzo capitolo della Bellagio (saltando il secondo senza nemmeno accorgermene tra l'altro XD) Ma devo dire che non sono rimasta granché soddisfatta, sopratutto per colpa di Amelia, dal carattere a dir poco arrendevole XD Jack infatti si presenta come un pers
Nath
Erin Kern
"Footloose" is the 3rd in the Bellagio Shoes Series. The first "Feet First" and the second "Under Foot" were entertaining and witty with likable characters.

Amelia Parker works for Bellagio and gets sent on assignment to a tropical location. Once there she meets Jack O'Connell who is mysterious and sexy (although sometimes come off as arrogant). Jack keeps his true identity from Amelia, along with a big secret not revealed to the reader until halfway through the book. Needless to say, his secreti
Heather
This is a fun little novel about a good girl going just a little bad. Amelia is a small-town girl with a heart of gold, and she's been in love with her fiance since grade school. When he dumps her, she's devastated - and even more upset when she realizes she doesn't really know who she is or what she likes. She's spent her entire young adulthood trying to please her ex, and now it's time to find out how to please herself.

An organizational whiz for the Bellagio shoe company, Amelia takes a tempor
Lisa
This is a good beach reading book. It is part of a trilogy, but can be read alone. It would probably be better to read these in order. Then you get a better feel for all the characters, the company, and the female lead in this story.
I enjoyed all three of the stories and would recommend them.
Lorenza
Sicuramente questa è una lettura perfetta per l’estate, sotto l’ombrellone, mentre il cuore svolazza leggero al ritmo delle parole di Leanne Banks.
Un romanzo allegro e romantico che riesce ad emozionare con semplicità; una fabbrica di buon umore e sospiri, ingredienti obbligatori sotto un sole estivo; un ottimo compagno di relax, mai noioso o pesante.

Recensione completa qui:
Alisea76
Un libro perfetto per la spiaggia, divertente, romantico, frizzante e passionale allo stesso tempo. Qui la mia recensione completa http://lettereinliberta.blogspot.it/2...
Linda Hawk
Love the Bellagio series. The characters really grow on you from book one all the way to the end.

A definite chuckle your way to romance with a little intrigue to add spice.
Marta
La recensione è presente nel mio blog:

Cassandra
In realtà sarebbe più giusto dire 3,5. E' molto carino, però a tratti sbrigativo e il finale troppo troppo breve, quasi buttato lì.
Crystal
I'm embarrassed that I enjoyed this as much as I did. there were so many awkwardly written moments--parts where I had to read out loud to my husband, to share how bad they were. He just rolled his eyes and asked why I read it. I think it's because the characters are likable enough and the situtations enjoyable enough that it overcomes the cheesy writing. a lot of the sex scenes are especially awkwardly written, and the end was a little odd for a romance novel. and yet, I don't know; I just liked ...more
Cindy
Love it this book, couldn't put it down! The main character Amelia works for a major leading international shoe company. Oh YES, a dream job to be around shoe designers and good Italian leather all day......what a dream come true. Amelia is quite the"FIXER" she takes care of everything and everyone.........there's a way too good looking bad boy to mess with her ways. This was a goodread!
Crystal
My mom passed this book on to me. I only finished it to get it out of the house (I'm trying to read through all the books I think I don't want before I get rid of them, just to be sure I don't want them). The writing wasn't terribly creative, and I was incredibly tempted after the first couple chapters to just give up and move on to a better book.
I enjoyed this one. I was relieved that there wasn't some contrived misunderstanding to drive a wedge between the main characters just so they could have the big make-up at the end. Sure, there were issues they had to work through, but without the extreme drama in a lot of romance novels.
Carolyn
Footloose: Leanne Banks

This is a good read, I would have to rate it 4.5 stars.

Great plot, interesting characters, and Loved the ending! It helps to read the other books in this series, which I have, but this can also be a stand alone book...
Erin
I thought this book was terrible. There was just something "off" about the whole thing - from the characters, to the plot, to pretty much everything. I say avoid it, if you can. Even for a beach read, it doesn't offer much.
Sophie
Although the language is extremely easy (very reminiscent of YA), it was a fun and easy read. I liked the characters, and the plot wasn't too cheesy. The book is definately a beach read, I got through it in less than five hours.
Colette
This book had such good potential. Interesting characters, good storyline, chemistry between the two main characters, but there was still something missing. I just can't put my finger on what was missing.
Stephanie Haefner
Very very cute story...the kind I like to read and write myself!! I expected more from the main character at the end...but it was a good fun read!! Some nice steamy scenes too!

Tori
Nafiseh
Is this the book in which three girls go on holiday?
i read a book with a similar name but i dont think it was written by the author.
HELP?
Melinda Elizabeth
I don't know where this book came from (I still think it was from you Che!) but what perplexes me even more is why I continued to read it.
Becky
Another fun read. I'm starting to like this author even more than Janet Evanovich for an entertaining mindless fluff book.
Alyssa Edmonds
I was bored by this book and this series.... Not happy! I couldnt get into this book whatsoever.

Very upsetting.
Jan
charming. but what about brooke? hope to see her story at some later date. that's unfinished business
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Ex, Why, And Me
  • British Bad Boys
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Our Little Secret
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • My Give a Damn's Busted (Honky Tonk, #3)
  • Straight Up (Wild Hart Saga, #2)
  • A Little Light Magic
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Bellagio (3 books)
  • Feet First (Bellagio, #1)
  • Underfoot (Bellagio #2)
Underfoot (Bellagio #2) Feet First (Bellagio, #1) Some Girls Do (Sisters Trilogy #1) Trouble in High Heels (Sisters Trilogy, #3) When She's Bad (Sisters Trilogy, #2)