Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Footloose (Bellagio, #3)” as Want to Read:
Footloose (Bellagio, #3)
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Footloose (Bellagio #3)

3.85  ·  Rating Details ·  699 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Think working for a leading international shoe company sounds like a dream job? Not if you're Amelia Parker, an overworked, downtrodden temp working for Bellagio, Inc.'s grande dame, Lillian Bellagio. But things are looking up for Amelia. She's just been given the assignment of accompanying Ms. Bellagio to her estate in the Keys. Trading pumps for flip-flops and a cell pho ...more
Paperback, 376 pages
Published September 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Footloose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Footloose

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Cris
Jul 21, 2016 Cris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: moderno, romance
Sabe uma pessoa que combina com o nome?
A Amélia lembra direito aquela maldita marchinha de carnaval, não tem como não comparar. Ela é a mulher perfeita: cozinha, lava, passa, organiza e deixa tudo brilhando, tanto na vida pessoal quanto na profissional. Ela é a secretaria temporária mais solicitada da Bellagio, por sua impressionante capacidade de organização.
O problema é que ela levou um pé na bunda daqueles. O noivo resolveu nas vésperas do casamento que não ia mais se casar e fugiu com outra,
...more
MaggieReadsRom
Jul 08, 2010 MaggieReadsRom rated it really liked it
They meet on the Keys where Jack O'Connell is combining a vacation with business he wants to conduct with the grand dame of Bellagio Inc., Lillian Bellagio. Amelia Parker has temporarily been sent to the Keys as Lillian's personal assistant. She uses this assignment to get over the breakup with her fiancé.
Amelia has always accommodated her ex in everything: school, career, behavior, and appearance. She constantly put his wishes first but when he breaks up with her for the second time in a few we
...more
LaFleurBleue
Mar 31, 2013 LaFleurBleue rated it really liked it
This comes as a surprise.
I picked this book at my usual thriftstore, because the summary seemed ok and the average rating was rather good, but I did not expect much of it, as I'm often disappointed by the uber-lightness of the Harlequin blooms.
This one did not start out well, as Amelia seems to be a goody two shoes, boring as a day of drizzle rain and way too perfect. Jack, whom she just met, is however far from being this perfect and managed to keep my interest high.
And then something started
...more
Francy
May 17, 2014 Francy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Da http://leggerefantastico.blogspot.it
Amelia Parker, dopo essere stata scaricata per ben tre volte dal suo storico fidanzato Harry, decide di accettare l' incarico come assistente di Lillian Bellagio alle Florda Keys, un luogo affascinante e solare in cui poter assemblare nuovamente i cocci del suo cuore spezzato. Jack O' Donnel è un uomo cresciuto senza legami, se non quello con la madre tossicodipendente. Tenuto separato dal padre per tutta la vita, Jack ha imparato a cavarsela da solo in ogn
...more
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
3 e 1/2

"«A volte mi sono chiesto se ti ho sognata tanto da farti comparire, ma non avrei mai avuto il coraggio di essere così sincero nei miei desideri.»"

"Cuore e cioccolato" mi era piaciuto molto ed ho iniziato con grande aspettative questo terzo capitolo della Bellagio (saltando il secondo senza nemmeno accorgermene tra l'altro XD) Ma devo dire che non sono rimasta granché soddisfatta, sopratutto per colpa di Amelia, dal carattere a dir poco arrendevole XD Jack infatti si presenta come un pers
...more
Silvia
Oct 28, 2014 Silvia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Amelia è una giovane donna impiegata presso la Bellagio calzature, famosa azienda produttrice di scarpe di lusso. Bella e dai modi gentili, dopo essere stata lasciata per la terza volta dal suo fidanzato, decide di seguire la signora Lillian, proporietaria dell’azienda, nel suo resort in Florida come assistente personale. E’ proprio in questo paese marittimo, respirando clima leggero, che, mentre Amelia è seduta al bar intenta a compilare una lista di nuove esperienze da vivere, conosce Jack, il ...more
Miriam Rizzo
Jun 17, 2015 Miriam Rizzo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recensione del blog Le passioni di Brully
☼Summer Reading Challenge☼

Questo romanzo rappresenta il primo obbiettivo della Challenge:
1 - Un libro che ti ricorda l'estate.
L'avevo scelto per la copertina super estiva, con questi colori sgargianti.
Sono proprio soddisfatta di questa prima lettura, un romance che mi ha fatta rilassare.
Di cosa parla?
La protagonista è Magnolia... ups, Amelia (scusate, ma Jack la chiama talmente spesso Magnolia che ormai mi ci sono abituata.)
Dopo una deludente conclusione
...more
Nath
Mar 31, 2012 Nath rated it really liked it
This review has been hidden because it contains spoilers. To view it, click here.
Heather
Mar 02, 2011 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is a fun little novel about a good girl going just a little bad. Amelia is a small-town girl with a heart of gold, and she's been in love with her fiance since grade school. When he dumps her, she's devastated - and even more upset when she realizes she doesn't really know who she is or what she likes. She's spent her entire young adulthood trying to please her ex, and now it's time to find out how to please herself.

An organizational whiz for the Bellagio shoe company, Amelia takes a tempor
...more
Erin Kern
Feb 21, 2011 Erin Kern rated it it was amazing
"Footloose" is the 3rd in the Bellagio Shoes Series. The first "Feet First" and the second "Under Foot" were entertaining and witty with likable characters.

Amelia Parker works for Bellagio and gets sent on assignment to a tropical location. Once there she meets Jack O'Connell who is mysterious and sexy (although sometimes come off as arrogant). Jack keeps his true identity from Amelia, along with a big secret not revealed to the reader until halfway through the book. Needless to say, his secreti
...more
Crystal
Jul 28, 2007 Crystal rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
I'm embarrassed that I enjoyed this as much as I did. there were so many awkwardly written moments--parts where I had to read out loud to my husband, to share how bad they were. He just rolled his eyes and asked why I read it. I think it's because the characters are likable enough and the situtations enjoyable enough that it overcomes the cheesy writing. a lot of the sex scenes are especially awkwardly written, and the end was a little odd for a romance novel. and yet, I don't know; I just liked ...more
Lorenza
Sicuramente questa è una lettura perfetta per l’estate, sotto l’ombrellone, mentre il cuore svolazza leggero al ritmo delle parole di Leanne Banks.
Un romanzo allegro e romantico che riesce ad emozionare con semplicità; una fabbrica di buon umore e sospiri, ingredienti obbligatori sotto un sole estivo; un ottimo compagno di relax, mai noioso o pesante.

Recensione completa qui:
http://libridilo.blogspot.it/2014/07/...
Annette  Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader"
Sweet Story. I started off thinking our hero was going to be a bad guy. I thought the story looked predictable, but I was wrong. Jack O’Connell was a charming delightful man. Amelia was so sweet, and innocent in Book 2, but she wasn’t this time. I just loved this simple lovely story. Good read.
Cindy
Jul 25, 2010 Cindy rated it really liked it
Love it this book, couldn't put it down! The main character Amelia works for a major leading international shoe company. Oh YES, a dream job to be around shoe designers and good Italian leather all day......what a dream come true. Amelia is quite the"FIXER" she takes care of everything and everyone.........there's a way too good looking bad boy to mess with her ways. This was a goodread!
Crystal
Oct 15, 2012 Crystal rated it did not like it
My mom passed this book on to me. I only finished it to get it out of the house (I'm trying to read through all the books I think I don't want before I get rid of them, just to be sure I don't want them). The writing wasn't terribly creative, and I was incredibly tempted after the first couple chapters to just give up and move on to a better book.
Erin
May 12, 2008 Erin rated it did not like it
Shelves: brain-candy
I thought this book was terrible. There was just something "off" about the whole thing - from the characters, to the plot, to pretty much everything. I say avoid it, if you can. Even for a beach read, it doesn't offer much.
Alisea76
Jun 28, 2014 Alisea76 rated it really liked it
Un libro perfetto per la spiaggia, divertente, romantico, frizzante e passionale allo stesso tempo. Qui la mia recensione completa http://lettereinliberta.blogspot.it/2...
Laura
Oct 10, 2009 Laura rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one. I was relieved that there wasn't some contrived misunderstanding to drive a wedge between the main characters just so they could have the big make-up at the end. Sure, there were issues they had to work through, but without the extreme drama in a lot of romance novels.
Sophie
May 04, 2010 Sophie rated it really liked it
Although the language is extremely easy (very reminiscent of YA), it was a fun and easy read. I liked the characters, and the plot wasn't too cheesy. The book is definately a beach read, I got through it in less than five hours.
Carolyn
Nov 15, 2012 Carolyn rated it really liked it
Footloose: Leanne Banks

This is a good read, I would have to rate it 4.5 stars.

Great plot, interesting characters, and Loved the ending! It helps to read the other books in this series, which I have, but this can also be a stand alone book...
Lisa
Jun 07, 2015 Lisa rated it liked it
This is a good beach reading book. It is part of a trilogy, but can be read alone. It would probably be better to read these in order. Then you get a better feel for all the characters, the company, and the female lead in this story.
I enjoyed all three of the stories and would recommend them.
Colette
Jun 14, 2009 Colette rated it did not like it
This book had such good potential. Interesting characters, good storyline, chemistry between the two main characters, but there was still something missing. I just can't put my finger on what was missing.
Melinda Elizabeth
Aug 29, 2013 Melinda Elizabeth rated it did not like it
I don't know where this book came from (I still think it was from you Che!) but what perplexes me even more is why I continued to read it.
Alyssa Edmonds
Mar 13, 2012 Alyssa Edmonds rated it did not like it
I was bored by this book and this series.... Not happy! I couldnt get into this book whatsoever.

Very upsetting.
Stephanie Haefner
Apr 01, 2009 Stephanie Haefner rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Very very cute story...the kind I like to read and write myself!! I expected more from the main character at the end...but it was a good fun read!! Some nice steamy scenes too!

Yolanda
Jul 11, 2011 Yolanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2011
Just as steamy as the first book in the series. Definitely a good read.
Jan
Aug 29, 2013 Jan rated it liked it
charming. but what about brooke? hope to see her story at some later date. that's unfinished business
Becky
Dec 25, 2012 Becky rated it liked it
Another fun read. I'm starting to like this author even more than Janet Evanovich for an entertaining mindless fluff book.
Ángela  Franco
Dec 06, 2016 Ángela Franco rated it liked it
Shelves: finalizado
Este es el que menos me ha gustado de la trilogía. Sigue la misma línea de los otros. Recomendado para una tarde que te apetece algo muy ligero y sin complicaciones.
Marta
Aug 09, 2014 Marta rated it liked it
La recensione è presente nel mio blog:

http://sommersadailibri.blogspot.com/...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »
  • Hearts Under Caution
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • Ex, Why, and Me
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • British Bad Boys
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Our Little Secret
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • Old Enough to Know Better
  • Straight Up (Wild Hart Saga, #2)
  • My Give a Damn's Busted (Honky Tonk, #3)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
17554
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
...more
More about Leanne Banks...

Other Books in the Series

Bellagio (3 books)
  • Feet First (Bellagio, #1)
  • Underfoot (Bellagio #2)

Share This Book



No trivia or quizzes yet. Add some now »