Start by marking “Scoop” as Want to Read:
Scoop

Scoop (Cauley MacKinnon Mystery #1)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Up to her eyelashes in dead bodies, Cauley gets mixed up in a Texas-sized hunt for the killer of Scooter, her childhood friend, and also manages to fall for a couple of cuties involved in the murder case.
Published September 8th 2006 by Midnight Ink (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Scoop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scoop

Sex in the Title by Zack LoveParty Girl by Rachel HollisCinder by Marissa MeyerBrilliant by Rachel VailThe Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
The Shoes Make the Book
8th out of 41 books — 43 voters
Party Girl by Rachel HollisBet Me by Jennifer CrusieFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda JonesVision in White by Nora RobertsVenom by Jennifer Estep
Awesome Shoes
25th out of 113 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Tara Chevrestt
This was a refreshing read and had me laughing out loud a few times. I had a hard time putting it down. The only think I did not like about it was that even after reading some of it over and over again, I cannot figure out Diego's connection. Not sure how he fit in the story or who he worked for.. ? At some point, there got to be so many characters involved I had to go back and read some over again to remember who they were. I plan on reading the next one. Maybe it won't be so confusing. Still e...more
Redhead
This improves as it goes along, a little overdone but an interesting read. Loved the dog.
Lynsay
great storyline, awesome read. would have been 5 stars if it wasn't for grammatical errors, such as missing words, missing commas and missing punctuation.
Tanya
Jan 27, 2014 Tanya rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: nook, 2014
It took a little bit of time to figure out who all the characters were, but once I did it was a good story. I felt like the author dropped too many big hints, so it wasn't a big mystery, but maybe it wasn't really meant to be.
Ht
would like to read more by this author
Trish
Good read!
Denise
funny comedy/mystery...who is the good guy/bad guy... what is everyone after? Fun and nice twist at the end.
loved the characters they made me laugh and smile and cringe! Interesting story line and lots of action getting us to the end...yay there is a second book!
Gwenn Wright
3.5/4. Stephanie Plum Texas style. Fun, predictable fluff. I would give it a four but there were so many times I had to suspend my disbelief. But it was entertaining. Marlowe was definitely the star of the show.
Kenedy
Fun read. Since I'm from the Austin area, it was fun to try to figure out the places she references in the book. Kind of fluffy, but a nice light read.
Debby
Definitely a goodread. Looking forward to tracking down the next one in the series. Especially loved the dog!
kind of lame but entertaining
Gayla Batson
Gayla Batson marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Letizia
Letizia marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
KH
KH added it
Jul 17, 2014
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Michaela Elina
Michaela Elina marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Nanette. Murphy
Nanette. Murphy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
As an Air Force brat, Kit grew up all over the southern United States and spent countless hours on front porches, listening to stories and tall tales and the extraordinary goings-on south of the Mason Dixon line, some of which were the basis for her first mystery novel.Kit is a professional journalist and is the two-time, first-place winner of the Writers' League of Texas and Merritt awards. She i...more
More about Kit Frazier...
Dead Copy A MacKinnon Christmas Redneckedness: Living With, Loving & Surviving A Redneck Redneckedness: Living with, loving & surviving a redneck Piercing Confessions of a Wicked Stepmother