I Know He Is There: A Lift-A-Flap Book about Faith

I Know He Is There: A Lift-A-Flap Book about Faith

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
How do you teach a young child to have faith, to believe in things he can't see? This book is an ideal teaching tool to help very young Latter-day Saints understand the Heavenly Father is real, and that his love can be felt all around us. Through the eyes, ears, hands, and nose of a precocious little girl, children will begin to grasp the first principle of the gospel. For...more
Hardcover, 1 page
Published March 15th 2006 by Shadow Mountain (first published March 2006)

Amy
Heavenly Father is real, and His love can be felt all around us. This is a sweet little story to help children to learn about faith. My girls especially love the page when Grandma calls and the little girl can't see her, but knows she is there.
Stacy
This is a great book for kids about how we know Heavenly Father exists. It compares it toeveryday things that children will understand. I have read it to Emma but I keep it safe for when she is older and it really matters.
Rachel
This is such a sweet book to teach little kids about faith. Although he is not yet to the point of understanding all that the book teaches, Jacob enjoyed the illustrations and lift-a-flaps.
Lynnette
Such a cute kids book on faith!
春聯 梁
春聯 梁 marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Erika
Erika added it
Dec 25, 2012
Mary Walling
Mary Walling marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Cami
Cami marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2009