Start by marking “Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)

Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail #3)

4.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,820 Ratings  ·  67 Reviews
MUSICAL MURDERS

The evil members of the Dark Guild Eisenwald have found a cursed flute that can murder anyone who hears its music–and now they’ve taken over a midtown train station with a very loud public address system. Only Natsu and his crazy friends (including a flying cat) can stop them!

Includes special extras after the story!
Published June 24th 2008 by Del Rey (first published March 16th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Tail, Vol. 03, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Tail, Vol. 03

Natsu Dragneel
Dec 09, 2014 Natsu Dragneel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kodansha-comics
I've been reading Rave Master by: Hiro Mashima and Gray Fullbuster looks exactly like Hamrio Musica but has the acts exactly like Gajeel Redfox! I always compare the simularities and differences in Rave Master and Fairy Tail because all of the characters have a lot in common! Ellie looks and acts like Lucy Heartfilia, Haru looks and acts like Natsu Dragneel, and Plue is just Plue! I don't get it, but I love it! =^=
Federiken Masters
Aug 08, 2011 Federiken Masters rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Los mismos.
Recommended to Federiken by: Lo mismo.
Roza las cuatro estrellitas, no las alcanza por tomarse un poco de tiempo de más en ciertas escenas y porque estoy seguro de que lo mejor está por venir. El dibujo sigue mejorando de a puchitos y la historia sigue siendo entretenida, original y muy pero muy bien narrada. Eso sí, la "magia" en este universo se parece más a los poderes de cualquier videojuego de lucha que a la magia más "tradicional" o abarcativa a la que estamos acostumbrados en occidente. Pero dentro del universo "fairy-tail", f ...more
Julie theriault
it was good there was a part I forgot about it's the second time i'm reading it
Tariq Alferis
Sep 15, 2015 Tariq Alferis rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
..next one!, next one!, next one!.
Rachel (Sfogs)
May 07, 2015 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Loved it!!
Erza is amazing!!
Christina
Oct 28, 2014 Christina rated it really liked it
The Dark Guild Eisenwald's plan to broadcast the song that brings death to all that hear it, Lullaby, turned out to be a hoax to trap anyone who tried to stop them in the train station! Eisenwald's true plan was to use Lullaby to kill all of the guild masters while they're in a meeting just a town over. Now, Fairy Tail's so-called most powerful team must find a way to break the wind magic barrier, and stop Erigor before he kills all of the guild masters in the entire area!

I did put this as read
kirito
Feb 18, 2014 kirito rated it it was amazing
I just finished this book and i would like to wright about my fevered prate and tell you about it my fevered part is fighting the wined magic guy that is trying to kill the masters of the groups. and at first it looked bad for natsu and he got through of the cliff and his fire magic coiled not save him then he used his fire to jet pack up and stay in the fight and then the other man mad a wind shelled around him and natsu fire could not Make it threw the wind i wound just go out and then he got ...more
E.A.
What do you do when you love a series so much?

Bing of course!

I'm all caught up on the anime, so I stared reading the manga to fill the void. I love the art work, everything is detail, sharp, and clean.

The humor is very, western. Normally I don’t get Japanese humour that well, even though I do understand it, and I know it's vis versa. But Fairy Tail has both, mashed together and it hilarious. I mean laugh out loud hilarious.

The action is tight, and nonstop, and what seems impossible is made pos
Christina (Christina's Book Corner)
Luis Pereira
Dec 14, 2012 Luis Pereira rated it it was amazing
Finally some exciting battles and a little surprise at the end ^^
Connor
Feb 06, 2016 Connor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I love Fairy Tail. The end.
Strangerealms
Jul 21, 2015 Strangerealms rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas-and-lns
My review is for the whole manga so far (50 volumes). Fairy Tail is set in a fantasy world where wizards join guilds to make a living, and help the population who have no magic and cannot face certain threats. Lucy is such a wizard looking for a guild, and after meeting Natsu she joins his guild Fairy Tail. I watched the anime first and I prefer the anime look, but the drawings do get better after some volumes. The regions do look pretty, and the cities as well. The manga is packed with humor an ...more
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi Pup)
Feb 01, 2016 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi Pup) rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime Insider Magazine
Shelves: manga, 2011, reviewed, 5-stars
This volume starts off in the Lullaby Arc Chapter 14: Titania.
Fairy Tail's strongest team composed of: Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Grey Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet are up against the Dark Guild Eisenwald who is lead by Shinigami Erigor.
At the train station Erza and Lucy are up against the mass of the Dark Guild. Erza tells Lucy to stand back and we and Lucy are given a tutorial of how Erza's magic Requip is used. Excellent art in this scene by the way. While Grey and Natsu run on ahead to chase Erigo
Anna
Oct 30, 2014 Anna rated it it was ok
I don't think this series is for me.

It seems very stereotypical, there's no depth to it, it's pure fun, and I don't even like the characters that much. Things don't seem to make much sense, and the cliffhanger was interesting, but I don't like how it carried over into the next book.

But oh my gosh. The FANSERVICE. Uggh. If I liked these characters, maybe I'd be into it, but the characters are usually half-naked, and they feel like basic cardboard cut outs of typical manga characters.
Stewart Tame
May 17, 2015 Stewart Tame rated it liked it
This is a fun series, and I can see why people like it. The endless fighting is starting to wear thin for me, but maybe I'm trying to read it in too large a dose. Still liking Mashima's sense of whimsy and his character designs, but I find myself wishing for less detail at times. He seems to have a fear of empty space. Quite a cliffhanger leading into the next volume ...
Citybones
May 12, 2015 Citybones rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
El arco de Einsewald siempre me gustó. Después de ver el anime ahora tengo la sensación de que las batallas son rapidísimas. Mientras que cada capítulo de la serie dura 20 minutos de batalla súper épica, puedo terminarme de leer el capítulo en 6-7 minutos.
¡La formación del equipo más fuerte! Es bueno tomarse el tiempo para releer.
Dante' Slaton
Apr 18, 2014 Dante' Slaton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spring-2014
Lullaby's Flute, an flute able to kill anyone who ever hears the music of it. The Dark Guild wishes to use that flute of the Guildmasters to rid all of them, but what exactly does this flute really have hidden within it. Whenever it is, it is Fairy Tail's job to stop them; otherwise, the flute will kill again.
Taja
Dec 29, 2013 Taja rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned, manga
The third volume was much more to my liking than the first two. It was more action packed and I could see things were going to get a lot more serious.
I absolutely loved the team of Erza, Gray and Natsu. I think they're all very interesting characters and I quite like them, even though Natsu is a bit of a cliche-ish character. I still like him a lot.
There is one thing that really bothers me though - Lucy. She is a terrible character and she annoys me very much. It's super obvious she was create
Abbie Antolin
Jan 12, 2016 Abbie Antolin marked it as to-read
What I think about this book is awesome I love the adventures and other stuff. Even though I'm done reading this I still want to read it again. I do recommend this book to my friends,especially two of my friends that they are a big anime lovers.
Shelby Trautman
Apr 05, 2015 Shelby Trautman rated it really liked it
This book was pretty good. It had a lot of action and fight scenes. I wish there was more of Lucy's power shown but other than that this one was pretty good. I like the cliffhanger ending but would've liked to see who one between Erza and Natsu.
Melanie
May 05, 2015 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads, manga
This volume again has blown me away. Not only are the illustrations amazing, but the storyline is so interesting and engrossing that it'll make you want to read more. I'm so happy to finally have started to read them! *o*
Jeff Powers
Aug 03, 2014 Jeff Powers rated it liked it
Things continue to get a little crazy as the mages of Fairy Tail stop the terrorists of a rival guild. As Natsu takes on his toughest foe yet, the adventurers dish out as many laughs as they do full-fisted action . The short at the end of this volume is also rather funny.
Kayla Shettel
Mar 23, 2014 Kayla Shettel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

I am a die hard Fairy Tail fan and watched the anime first. There are a lot of differences between the anime and magna. Fairy Tail is a really good read for anyone who likes adventure, fantasy and fun.
Anita
Nov 10, 2014 Anita rated it really liked it
Feljegyzés: Erza király. Natsu király. A macska is király :D
A Boss Fight levezetése meg halálos! :D Tetszenek ezek a páncélok...
Esther
Apr 30, 2015 Esther rated it it was amazing
As always I loved this volume and desperately need to get my hand on the next one. I NEED to know what happens with Erza! five stars perfect!!
Jessica
Jul 03, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Kick Eisenwald's Butt!!! Then the Flute became a giant monster. And now miss Tatiana is getting arrested.
OtakuFireBurnsBright
Aug 18, 2015 OtakuFireBurnsBright rated it it was amazing
The third installment of the so far thrilling series by Hiro Mashima, the author of Rave Master.
Munderoon
Jun 07, 2015 Munderoon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Großartiger Band! Witzig, actionreich & langsam bekommt man ein Gefühl für die Charaktere.
Evey Morgan
Jan 04, 2016 Evey Morgan rated it liked it
Shelves: mangas
Nota: 2.5/5

Sigue siendo entretenida pero sigo sin ver la obra maestra que muchos afirman leer.
Дени Проданова
Mar 07, 2015 Дени Проданова rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-and-manhwa
Първия сериозен враг на Нацу и приятели! Елигор, като злодей имаше качества, но с такава шайка сподвижници беше обречен на провал. Може и да не сформираха реално най-силния отбор, но да речем, че е най-вървежния. Колкото и да не могат да се понасят Грей и Нацу всъщност истината е, че не могат един без друг!
  • One Piece, Volume 13: It's All Right! (One Piece, #13)
Hiro Mashima is a Japanese manga artist most known for his fantasy manga Groove Adventure Rave, published by Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, from 1999 to 2005. The series was later adapted into an anime. However, the anime adaption was cancelled before it could complete the series.
More about Hiro Mashima...

Fairy Tail (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 01 (Fairy Tail, #1)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 02 (Fairy Tail, #2)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 04 (Fairy Tail, #4)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 05 (Fairy Tail, #5)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 06 (Fairy Tail, #6)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 08 (Fairy Tail, #8)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 10 (Fairy Tail, #10)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 11 (Fairy Tail, #11)