Reuni (In A Class By Itself)

Reuni (In A Class By Itself)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  2,006 ratings  ·  80 reviews
Dani Quinn tahu ia pasti akan bertemu Logan Webster, mantan pacarnya, di acara reuni SMU. Perpisahan mereka sepuluh tahun lalu memang menyakitkan dan menimbulkan dendam di hati Logan. Namun Dani tetap akan datang untuk membuktikan bahwa ia tidak takut bertemu Logan. Lagi pula ia memang "harus" bertemu Logan untuk meminta pria itu menjual salah satu propertinya kepada yayas...more
Published 2002 (first published January 1st 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Reuni, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reuni

Esther
The Loopy Librarian
I received a signed audiobook edition of this book along with some other really cool swag. I had read this book before and recognized it when I played the first CD. Sandra Brown is like chocolate for me. I have 24 of her books in my home library and have read many others at the public library. Her books are consistently entertaining and romantic. I like her romantic suspense best, but her romance is fun too. This audio edition was entertaining to listen to on my drive to work. The reader did a g...more
Just finished this book in a few hours... such a sweet and simple read. This book is geared to the adults but it is a good book about letting go of the past and moving to the feature. This book is also a book from the early 80s but knowing that should not stop you from readin it. The book is so worth the read. I did win this book on good reads and in no obligations to the writer or anyone else to give it a good review!!
Samantha Capps
Felicia
I received this book in a goodreads giveaway but that won't bias my opinion.

The story is about two people who love each other to the limits and beyond but something or other always creeps in between them and they have to part ways. But destiny is on their side, apparently and their paths cross which in-turn causes all the love, lust and desire, that they have for each other, to push them together and all the misunderstandings and problems to fade away.

The story has a nice plot and sexy charming...more
Rachel
I listened to this on audio book. The narrator's idea of a Texan accent was appalling and laughable to the point that it really took me out of the story. Annoying narrator aside, the story itself was cliched and predictable. I didn't care for either the hero or the heroin. Logan was an ass who was entirely too aggressive, not too mention obsessive, in most instances when it came to Dani. Dani was boring and too...simple? Given her background and the things she had to overcome I expected her to b...more
Samantha
Anita Fleming
Such agnst! Now I remember why I never read romance books. High school sweethearts are torn apart by her parents on their wedding night. Fast forward 10 years to their high school reunion and the old "feelings" are still very much alive. Alas, the road to happly ever after has a roadblock. I love Sandra Brown and am forever grateful that she matured as an author.
Judith
This wasn't one of Sandra Brown's best books, but it was very heart warming. Dani did irritate me throughout the book, but in the end it all works out. I recommend this book if you are maybe taking a long flight and need something to do with your time, or just need something easy to read.
Melanie
Sandra Brown has an obsession with nipples and breast. All the books I have read of her are all about breast and nipple play. Always the same plot of heavy petting, breast\nipple foreplay culminating to the "act". Not very inventive.
Bree
This book gave me indigestion...probably something to do with sentences like, "He sank into her dewy mystery."
Lisa
Rebecca Vnuk's Top 5 Must-Read Romance Books
Mery
Aku kasih bintang 3, karena menurutku ceritanya bagus. Konfliknya wajar :P

Ceritanya sih simpel. Dani Quinn datang ke pesta reuni SMA nya kemudian bertemu dengan Logan Webster, mantan pacarnya 10 tahun yang lalu, namun bukan hanya itu, Loga juga mantan suaminya, karena mereka pernah kawin lari dulu. Orang tua Dani tidak pernah mengijinkan hubungan mereka, karena mereka berbeda status sosial.

Dan setelah reuni itu, tentu lah ada usaha-usaha Loga ngejar-ngejar Dani lagi. si Dani juga mau mau gak gak...more
Cindy
Dani dan Logan ini dulu kekasih. Jatuh cinta setengah mati satu samalain. Sayang Dani Quinn anak orang kaya sedangkan Logan anak petani biasa. Cinta meraka ditentang oeleh ortu si Dani. Akhirnya mereka memutuskan untuk kawin lari. Tapi sudah nikah di catatan sipil mau mengesahkan pernikahan mereka, keburu ketangkap orangtua Dani dan dipisahkan secara paksa. Sejak saat itu Dani dan Logan berpisah. Dani dinikahkan dengan lelaki kaya pilihan ortunya dan hidup dalam sangkar emas ...

Setelah beberapa...more
Mskchick
I won this as a First Reads through Goodreads. I was very surprised when I looked up the book info and saw that the book was published in 2000! This felt like a 1985 Harlequin Presents sort of book. Lots of fluff in an old school romance-type book. The whole premise was ridiculous.

Logan Webster pulled himself up from his dirt poor roots and is now very wealthy. Dani dated him 10 years ago, and married him at age 18. Her very wealthy family conspired to have Logan arrested immediately after the...more
^mg^
In A Class By Itself..

Novel pertama yang saya baca karya Sandra Brown.
Reuni karya Sandra Brown memang sebuah reuni. Terkisah Dani Quinn dan Logan Webster. Muda-mudi ketika sekolah yang saling tergila-gila satu sama lain. Sandra Brown menekankan kisah setelah mereka bertemu maupun kilasan kisah mereka sebelumnya. Dan reuni menjadi awal permulaan pertemuan mereka kembali.

Dani Quinn, gadis pindahan, cerdas, anak tunggal dan kaya raya. Logan Webster seorang anak populer, tampan tapi miskin. Ketika l...more
Tina
I love Sandra Brown's novels. She was one of the first adult authors that I started reading back in middle and high school, and I haven't left her since. Though romance novels are not my go-to anymore, I still love going back to them when I need a break from other serious novels. Logan is definitely a charismatic character that you can't help but to like. When he finds out the real reason Dani's work means so much to her, it solidifies their relationship that much more. Dani is a cute character...more
Abril
Betty
Today I received not only "In A Class by Itself" by Sandra Brown, but also "Breakfast in Bed" by the same author. Both were complimentary books from the wonderful persons at Goodreads. I quickly read them both from cover to cover. I have always enjoyed books by Sandra Brown, and these two books were both sweet, romantic, quick reads. I especially liked "In a Class by Itself". I highly recommend anyone who enjoys a warm, sometimes steamy, romantic tale of how two individuals find their way back t...more
Carrie
TBR Challenge 2011: General category. This book has been on my TBR list for over a year.

I have no idea why this book was on my TBR list, but it was a waste of time. I skimmed the last half.

The heroine is suppose to be a competent woman in her late 20's, but she still can't stand up to her parents and she slinks away from the man she loves like a coward, even though she's just reconnected with him after 10 years. Her reasons for not staying are suppose to be moving and noble, but they make no sen...more
Marina Mincheva
Поредната страхотна книга на Сандра Браун, която чета. Ето затова е любимата ми писателка. Лека, романтична, НО и поучителна и затрогваща. И разбира се, онези моменти, даа тя знае как да вълнува, определено. Изборът на заглавие и от българските преводачи също е удачен "Единствено ти" - който е чел книгата ще разбере защо. Книгата е много хубава за почитателите на този тип жанр, пренася те и те кара да съпреживяваш с героите. Това наричам аз добър писател. Определено бих я прочела отново.
Brittany
Kelley
I received this book along with my free copy of Long Time Coming, also by Sandra Brown, in the mail.

This is a wonderfully written book. The characters are memorable and Logan is sexy as hell. I read this book in a matter of like 4 hours and fell in love with the story. It's one of my new All-Time favorite books. If you're a Sandra Brown fan, or simply enjoy a good romance, then you need to read this book. I highly recommend it; it's a great read. I didn't want it to end. I can't express how muc...more
Julie Barrett
In A Class By Itself by Sandra Brown
Danny was married to Logan but on her wedding day her parents took her
away and for 10 years. She attends the class 10th reunion and he's there.
She's done a lot of charity work in the past 10 years and is looking for
land that will work for the camp, for autism and spina bifada kids to be
able to enjoy a week that they can have fun at. The newspaper hears about
it, well Logan never told her no she couldn't use the land.
Something else is going on also...

Brenda
I received this audiobook thanks to goodreads first reads. It is my first dip into the world of Sandra Brown and I am very thankful to GoodReads for giving me the push I needed.
I really enjoyed this audiobook. Mostly because I am getting ready to attend my 10 year reunion as well so I felt connected even more to the book.
I decided to read the book and it only took me a few hours total to finish it because I liked the characters so much. Quick Enjoyable read!
Julie
I gave this story a 2 mostly because of how unrealistic it was- first of all, I'd be super annoyed if my ex-lover pretends like we were married and that he didn't just force me to live with him.

Also, wtf is this?
"Cover my, Logan. Weigh me down, anchor me here forever."

I didn't particularly like this story, but because I was able to finish it without groaning in annoyance... 2 stars.
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Dari segi cerita sebenarnya lumayan, namun sayang agak dangkal dan hanya berputar-putar di sekitar kedua tokoh utama (Dani dan Logan) dan lebih banyak mengumbar "ehm-ehm" nya saja... Tapi bolehlah untuk bacaan ringan sambil menunggu antrean di salon hehe... Bagaimanapun juga, karya Sandra Brown tetap paling oke dan menyentuh perasaan...
I received this book along with A Treasure Worth Keeping for free through Goodreads First Reads. Thank you.

This book was a quick read and it was well written. I would have liked the book except for the part in the hotel room. I won't give any spoilers but the part in the hotel room totally ruined the romance for me.

Angief
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. I really like Brown as an author and always find her books to be easy reads that are entertaining and romantic.

I won this book from GoodReads and was very pleasantly surprised to also receive two more of Browns books with this one as well as some signed bookmarks. What a nice surprise.
Dara3
I read this book in one day! I absolutely loved it. It made my standards a little higher for my future husband lmao but over all the book was a fabulous story line. You could feel the sexual tension between the two characters when Dani first sees Logan it was so strong
  • Where There Is Evil
  • The Way Home
  • McKettrick's Heart (McKettrick Men, #3) (McKettricks, #8)
  • Man of Ice
  • The Sicilian's Mistress
  • Ancient Whispers
  • Always the Bridesmaid
  • Seventh Heaven
  • My Wicked Enchantress
  • Opposites Attract (Language of Love #9 - China Aster)
  • Beyond Sunrise
  • Remember
  • York, The Renegade (The Shamrock Trinity, #2) (The Delaneys, #2)
  • A Slip in Time
  • Sex and the Single Earl (Stantons, #2)
  • All That Glitters
  • Forged Of Shadows (Marked Souls #2)
  • Moonspun Magic (Magic Trilogy, #3)

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010), SMASH CUT (2009), SMOKE SCREEN (2008), PLAY DIRTY (2007), RICOCHET (2006), CHILL FACTOR (2005), WHITE HOT (2004),...more
More about Sandra Brown...
Lethal The Alibi Ricochet Chill Factor Envy