Start by marking “From the Streets to the Sheets: Urban Erotic Quickies” as Want to Read:
From the Streets to the Sheets: Urban Erotic Quickies

From the Streets to the Sheets: Urban Erotic Quickies

In this bold collection of hard-hitting urban erotic quickies, Noire, the undisputed Queen of Urban Erotica, brings you eleven authors who explore, without apology or restraint, street sagas of sexual pleasure.

Boasting an all-star lineup of some of today’s hottest authors–and sprinkled with heat from some fresh new talent too–this collection from Noire thoroughly lives up
Published August 12th 2008 by One World/Ballantine

To ask other readers questions about From the Streets to the Sheets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Streets to the Sheets

Rebecca
Aug 05, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved all the different erotic stories that was in this collection. Would definitely recommend this book if you enjoy erotica.
Elizabeth
Mar 10, 2015 Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Oh my god. I could never have suspected what I was letting myself in for when I chose this for a quick thrills read. Erotic is what is billed, but it hovers somewhere between horrific and hilarious.

It opens with a three-titted stripper fudding herself to the thought of a small business loan. This story is a belter. It's like someone was tried to write the least erotic short story they could imagine and submitted it for publication on a bet. "They'll never publish it Davey!" "Aye they will." The
Jennifer Hendzlik
May 07, 2012 Jennifer Hendzlik rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica, urban-lit
True story-In an attempt to check out a kindle book from the library, the only items I could find available to check out were romance...and this one.

A collection of short stories gathered by the popular urban erotica author Noire-there are some hard hitting authors in this group-K'wan, Joy & Andrea Blackstone to name a few.

The stories are brutal and there is lots and lots of sex. I just wasn't able to find the redemption/lesson learned you usually find in urban lit. Instead, each author se
Keisha Fertilyahoo.com
Dec 20, 2010 Keisha Fertilyahoo.com rated it really liked it
This is a book about women who seek beyond what they are look ing for. im not quite sure this makes any sense but. thata how i feel. i guess what im trying to say is they are lookin for something more than ordinary!
Christiana Harrell
Jun 23, 2012 Christiana Harrell rated it it was amazing
this book teased me, but I loved it
Aisha
Nov 23, 2010 Aisha rated it liked it
This book was ok it had some really hot stories but it also had some that I felt like I had to rush through them it didn't keep me on edge like I originally expected.
Black Carrie
OKAY , THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS Were NASTY !!!! I AM GLAD I GOT THROUGH THIS BOOK THOUGH BECAUSE SOME OF THESE STORIES WERE UNBELIEVABLE OVERALL GOOD BOOK THAT KEPT MY ATTENTION !!!!
Tyffany Smith
Dec 08, 2010 Tyffany Smith rated it it was amazing
if you like inimacy ... then this is the book for you ...
Demetrius
Jun 08, 2009 Demetrius marked it as to-read
sounds interesting.
Evna
Apr 09, 2009 Evna added it
nice eroctic storie luv it
Afrijewel
Sep 17, 2010 Afrijewel rated it did not like it
I did not like this.
Rebin
Feb 03, 2009 Rebin rated it it was ok
it is ok if you like short stories
Cyntoria
Cyntoria rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Just Here
Just Here rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
ChildOf_GUWOP
ChildOf_GUWOP rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2015
Nique
Nique rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
La-Tina Jenkins
La-Tina Jenkins rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Sha
Sha rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Felicia Warfield
Felicia Warfield rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2012
Dess Chandler
Dess Chandler rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2015
Shandra Goolsby
Shandra Goolsby rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2014
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2012
Tanisha
Tanisha rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Natasha Hall
Natasha Hall rated it liked it
Feb 10, 2013
Medricks
Medricks rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2013
Tawanda
Tawanda rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Kendra Peterson
Kendra Peterson rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
Jay
Jay rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2013
Jhane
Jhane rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2015
  • Girls from Da Hood
  • The Climax
  • Bedtime Erotica
  • What's Really Hood!: A Collection of Tales from the Streets
  • The Black Door  (The Black Door #1)
  • It's Like Candy
Noire is an author from the streets of New York whose hip-hop erotic stories pulsate with urban flavor. She is the #1 Essence bestselling author of G-Spot, Candy Licker, Baby Brother, and Thug-A-Licious, and the editor-in-chief of NOIREMagazine.com. Visit her website at www.asknoire.com or e-mail her at noire@asknoire.com.

(Taken from SimonSays.com-author's publisher)
More about Noire...