Start by marking “The Sea Devil's Eye (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sea Devil's Eye (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #3)

The Sea Devil's Eye (The Threat from the Sea #3)

The exciting conclusion to the Threat from the Sea. Iakhovas has been the cause of more destruction than any force since the Time of Troubles, and his true objective has been a mystery . . . until now. When a young sailor's journey is complete, and an aging bard's final song is sung, an explosive climax sets all of Faer n reeling
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published May 1st 2000 by Wizards of the Coast

To ask other readers questions about The Sea Devil's Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sea Devil's Eye

May 15, 2012 Graham rated it really liked it
(I am playing catch up here with my reviews.) Again I will say I got this as part of the omnibook format which is an insanely good price for a lot of good Realms reading. The last in the series this book doesn't disappont. If I could draw a line to represent how well Odom does in increasing the overall setting and plot of the series I would. The setting is extremely interesting and Odom does a magnificient job describing everything for us. The characters are ones I could really identify with, no ...more
Cheri Edwards
Mar 28, 2012 Cheri Edwards rated it it was amazing
Nice thing about all 4 books is that they make a picture. 'The Return of the Archwizards' series also make a picture (with all 4 books).
Another nice thing about these books is they were better than most Forgotten Realms that I've read ('The Hunter's Blades' trilogy for one.....sorry, but I've read sooooo many Drizzt books....those were a chore to finish). 'Threat from..' was such a breath of fresh air, one of my very favorite book series in the Forgotten Realms.
Samantha Savage
Jan 18, 2013 Samantha Savage rated it it was amazing
My Review for this series is on the threat from the sea book that combines all three into one book. If you want to read my review add me as a friend and look at my read shelves. In short I love these books!
Sep 20, 2014 dVicko rated it did not like it
Read long time ago.
Robyn Brown
Jul 28, 2010 Robyn Brown rated it it was ok
I usually enjoy Forgotten Realms stories-more so than Dragonlance due to the variety. This one had an interesting backdrop but was pretty weak storywise.. I didn't read the previous 2 in the series so that might have helped. I do like Mel Odom's writing most of the time. If you feel like hanging out on the Sea of Fallen Stars then read it.
Kurt Vosper
Dec 18, 2013 Kurt Vosper rated it liked it
So while the series overall was good I was really enjoying the story and then it seemed like Odom fast forwarded it at the end to reach the conclusion. I thought the last quarter of the book to be totally unlike the rest of the series in pace and style. Felt rushed. Good overall, disappointing way to finish.
Nov 28, 2011 Zuany rated it liked it
I had trouble finishing this story because I felt it was kinda slow at some points. Also, the charachter didn't help since I don't like ppl' who complain that much. As heroes go, Jherek is not in my favorites.
Feb 23, 2012 Ken marked it as sold
Sold to Lewis White on eBay on 7-Jun-11:
Paul marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2016
Enigmacmpr rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2016
Zanman marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2016
Sean added it
Oct 01, 2016
Britt added it
Sep 30, 2016
Anna rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2016
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Stephen Lumby
Stephen Lumby marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Anastasia Antony
Anastasia Antony marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Hannah S
Hannah S marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Chad marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Jaeden Hoag
Jaeden Hoag marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Bryan Kupke
Bryan Kupke rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Onyx marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Sebastian rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Rahul rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Vishu marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Matt Jorgenson
Matt Jorgenson rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Holly Burd
Holly Burd rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2016
JethOrensin rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2016
ماں دا
ماں دا is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2016
  • Realms of the Deep (Forgotten Realms: Anthologies, #7)
  • Temple Hill (Forgotten Realms: The Cities, #2)
  • The Sapphire Crescent (Forgotten Realms: The Scions of Arrabar, #1)
  • Giants Among Us (Forgotten Realms: Twilight Giants, #2)
  • Vanity's Brood (House of Serpents #3)
  • Star of Cursrah (Forgotten Realms: Lost Empires, #3)
  • The Howling Delve (Forgotten Realms: The Dungeons, #2)
  • The Yellow Silk (Forgotten Realms: The Rogues, #4)
  • The Nether Scroll (Lost Empires #4)
  • The Ruin (Forgotten Realms: The Year of Rogue Dragons, #3)
  • The Shield of Weeping Ghosts (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #3)
  • Neversfall (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #1)
  • Realms of the Arcane (Forgotten Realms: Anthologies, #5)
  • War in Tethyr (Forgotten Realms: The Nobles, #2)

aka Jordan Gray

Mel Odom is a bestselling writer for hire for Wizards of the Coast's Forgotten Realms, Gold Eagle's Mack Bolan, and Pocket's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel book lines. His debut SF novel Lethal Interface made the Locus recommended list . The Rover was an Alyx Award winner. He has also written
More about Mel Odom...

The Threat from the Sea (4 books)
  • Rising Tide (The Threat from the Sea #1)
  • Under Fallen Stars (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #2)
  • The Threat from the Sea