Start by marking “The Sea Devil's Eye (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sea Devil's Eye (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #3)

The Sea Devil's Eye (The Threat from the Sea #3)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  265 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The exciting conclusion to the Threat from the Sea. Iakhovas has been the cause of more destruction than any force since the Time of Troubles, and his true objective has been a mystery . . . until now. When a young sailor's journey is complete, and an aging bard's final song is sung, an explosive climax sets all of Faer n reeling
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Published May 1st 2000 by Wizards of the Coast

To ask other readers questions about The Sea Devil's Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sea Devil's Eye

Cheri Edwards
Nice thing about all 4 books is that they make a picture. 'The Return of the Archwizards' series also make a picture (with all 4 books).
Another nice thing about these books is they were better than most Forgotten Realms that I've read ('The Hunter's Blades' trilogy for one.....sorry, but I've read sooooo many Drizzt books....those were a chore to finish). 'Threat from..' was such a breath of fresh air, one of my very favorite book series in the Forgotten Realms.
Graham
(I am playing catch up here with my reviews.) Again I will say I got this as part of the omnibook format which is an insanely good price for a lot of good Realms reading. The last in the series this book doesn't disappont. If I could draw a line to represent how well Odom does in increasing the overall setting and plot of the series I would. The setting is extremely interesting and Odom does a magnificient job describing everything for us. The characters are ones I could really identify with, no ...more
dVicko
Read long time ago.
Robyn Brown
I usually enjoy Forgotten Realms stories-more so than Dragonlance due to the variety. This one had an interesting backdrop but was pretty weak storywise.. I didn't read the previous 2 in the series so that might have helped. I do like Mel Odom's writing most of the time. If you feel like hanging out on the Sea of Fallen Stars then read it.
Kurt Vosper
So while the series overall was good I was really enjoying the story and then it seemed like Odom fast forwarded it at the end to reach the conclusion. I thought the last quarter of the book to be totally unlike the rest of the series in pace and style. Felt rushed. Good overall, disappointing way to finish.
Zuany
I had trouble finishing this story because I felt it was kinda slow at some points. Also, the charachter didn't help since I don't like ppl' who complain that much. As heroes go, Jherek is not in my favorites.
Samantha Savage
My Review for this series is on the threat from the sea book that combines all three into one book. If you want to read my review add me as a friend and look at my read shelves. In short I love these books!
Ken
Feb 23, 2012 Ken marked it as sold
Sold to Lewis White on eBay on 7-Jun-11:

Joel
Joel marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Matthew Hewitt
Matthew Hewitt marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Jacob Blazina
Jacob Blazina marked it as to-read
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Glorilly Faye
Glorilly Faye marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Dan
Dan added it
Mar 29, 2015
  • Realms of the Deep (Forgotten Realms: Anthologies, #7)
  • The Sapphire Crescent (Forgotten Realms: The Scions of Arrabar, #1)
  • Faces Of Deception (Forgotten Realms: Lost Empires, #2)
  • Temple Hill (Forgotten Realms: The Cities, #2)
  • The Howling Delve (Forgotten Realms: The Dungeons, #2)
  • Sword Play (Forgotten Realms: Netheril, #1)
  • Vanity's Brood (House of Serpents #3)
  • Sentinelspire (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #4)
  • The Best of the Realms: The Stories of Elaine Cunningham (Forgotten Realms: The Best of the Realms, #3)
  • The Alabaster Staff (Forgotten Realms: The Rogues, #1)
  • Neversfall (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #1)
  • Stardeep (Forgotten Realms: The Dungeons, #3)
  • The Ruin (Forgotten Realms: The Year of Rogue Dragons, #3)
  • Obsidian Ridge (Forgotten Realms: The Citadels, #2)

aka Jordan Gray

Mel Odom is a bestselling writer for hire for Wizards of the Coast's Forgotten Realms, Gold Eagle's Mack Bolan, and Pocket's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel book lines. His debut SF novel Lethal Interface made the Locus recommended list . The Rover was an Alyx Award winner. He has also written
More about Mel Odom...

The Threat from the Sea (4 books)
  • Rising Tide (The Threat from the Sea #1)
  • Under Fallen Stars (Forgotten Realms: The Threat from the Sea, #2)
  • The Threat from the Sea
Apocalypse Dawn: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Begins (Left Behind Apocalypse, #1) Unnatural Selection (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #19) Cursed (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 6, #1; Angel: Season 3, #1) Crossings (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #5) The Black Road (Diablo #2)