Start by marking “Astrology: A Cosmic Science” as Want to Read:
Astrology: A Cosmic Science

Astrology: A Cosmic Science

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Isabel Hickey's classic, comprehensive "textbook” of spiritual astrology is now once again available in a new edition with a Foreword by internationally renowned author of eight popular books on modern astrology, Stephen Arroyo. This handy reference book provides a strong foundation for the beginner as well as new insights and self-knowledge for more advanced astrology stu...more
Published July 1st 1992 by CRCS Publications (first published 1975)

To ask other readers questions about Astrology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology

Ann M
The best astrology book ever for the birth chart.
Kathy Allan
This is one of the first astrology books I read. A good comprehensive guide written by Liz Greene's teacher (who told Liz that she would never be a good astrologer).
Andreanne Stogner
This is the first astrology book I've purchased and its a wonderful, complete & comprehensive guide.
Dawn
Astrology: A Cosmic Science is, to me, one of the best books ever written on astrology. Isabel Hickey probes planetary placements from a very spiritual point of view. If you want to delve into astrology beyond the basic newspaper horoscope, this would be an excellent book to read. It truly is my astrological "bible".
Colleen
OK, mostly read... I've always been fascinated with astrology and was trying to get a better handle on it. This book has so much detail, I think I'm now more confused than I was before I read it. But the subject still continues to fascinate me....
Michelle
This is a deep study into astrology. It analyzes the psychological angles, personality, life path, and lots of interesting ways to use this science. This book really helped me connected the dots in my varried knowledge of the stars.
Gail
Hickey offers new insights into the art/science of astrology from a spiritual point of view. The book is not well written from a professional perspective but her wisdom, experience and expertise of astrology is profound.
Isaac Spencer
Excellent introduction to astrology. Made me want to be an astrologer! Inspiring because it shows how astrology can be used to create happiness for oneself and others, and what more can be expected of a book or a discipline?
tata
Phenomenal book with easy-to-read basics totally covered. Comprehensive, thorough and insightful. A delight and a must-have for all aspiring astrologers.
Deborah
Aug 11, 2009 Deborah added it
Shelves: astrology
The 1st Astrology Book, I ever read, very Spiritual!
Roni
A must-have classic for every astrologer!
Jane Vickery
1st book to read about astrology. The Primer.
Kelly O.
it's a classic
Alena Kozlova
Alena Kozlova marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Julie Fellinger
Julie Fellinger marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
kay
kay marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Kiesha
Kiesha marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Kirsti Smetana
Kirsti Smetana marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Erada Sefrji
Erada Sefrji marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Cherish
Cherish marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Kel Christensen
Kel Christensen marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Georgia Frontiere
Georgia Frontiere marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Trish
Trish added it
Jul 17, 2014
Himani Shukla
Himani Shukla is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
It Is ALL Right Astrology, A Cosmic Science 4th (fourth) edition Text Only It is all right Astrology, a Cosmic Science: The Classic Work on Spiritual Astrology It Is All Right