Naruto, Vol. 33: The Secret Mission (Naruto, #33)

Naruto, Vol. 33: The Secret Mission (Naruto #33)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  2,509 ratings  ·  20 reviews

Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is...more
Published December 16th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 2nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 33, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 33

Ashley
Taruia
This series (and I understand I am 1/2 way through and so will continue to read the) ebbs and flows quite a lot. I appreciate that it must be difficult to maintain a high level of creative intensity. Volume 33 is, mercifully, at the higher point of that creative wave. Naruto and Sakura are now getting closer to Sasuke, but can Naruto control the 9 tailed fox lurking within him?
Amélie
Naruto, Sakura and their team confront Orochimaru... which was quite cool, I must admit.
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite...more
Logan
May 31, 2014 Logan rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Pretty good volume.
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
Apr 13, 2014 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Shelves: manga, reviewed, 2007
This volume kicks off with Chapter 290: The Conclusion of Betrayal!!
Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Captain Yamato have set up a trap to catch the Akatsuki/Sound spy. The spy turns out to be Kabuto, and Orochimaru is lurking in the background. Naruto releases his fourth tail in order to one up the despicable ninja. Find out more by reading it for yourself.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Selena
I just loved it
Moises Burbano
This volume is incredibility intense.Morphing out of control, a stronger-than-ever Naruto turns on his own teammates! Orochimaru triggers a frightening change in Naruto as he reveals a sinister plot that's been the death of far more people than anyone knew.My Grade: A+
Aleina
I HATE SAI!!!!! Ugh! As much as I'm not actually fond of it, but I think Sakura loves Naruto now when she should be with Sasuke. Hinata should be with Naruto.... ].[ Frustrating But Naruto is awesome when allowing the Nine-tails to take over! Scary, but awesome!
Hope Pedersen
This volume teaches us that not all promises are worth the sacrifices we make. We also see that the characters have grown a little bit, and we can't always trust a book by its cover. The beautiful artwork helps carry the story along.
Jenny
[Ch. 290-299]

Hm, kinda boring.. although when I was watching it, it was really exciting. I can't wait till Team 7 and Sasuke meet up. That's when things get really exciting!
Susan
Sasuke made #1 in the popularity poll again?! He hasn't even been around for ages. And he's a total dick. What is wrong with people?

Folded and spindled Orochimaru=awesome!
Emmy Lou
Things don't go as planned and Kabuto and Orochimaru have found out Yamato, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto! And there's a traitor in the midst of Konoha.
Jules
Excellent - this is what I remember and loved about Naruto! The story progresses well...
Linh Huynh
I like this book because it has a lot of action and I like the fighting they do.
Kathleen
Naruto fights Orochimaru. Sai is the opposite of helpful. Oh noes! Is he a bad guy?!
Khrystina
I love Sai so much, it physically hurts me.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama dibaca 7 Juli 2007.
David De
The Foundation
Barbara Signorelli
Barbara Signorelli marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
  • Bleach, Vol. 22: Conquistadores (Bleach #22)
  • One Piece Volume 36 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...
Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1) NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ四十三 Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11) Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5) Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)