Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 32: The Search for Sasuke (Naruto, #32)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 32:  The Search for Sasuke (Naruto, #32)

Naruto, Vol. 32: The Search for Sasuke (Naruto #32)

4.3  ·  Rating Details ·  3,925 Ratings  ·  43 Reviews
A new ninja causes trouble among the ranks of Team Kakashi when they return from the battle against Sasori. The secrets this stranger hides could be disastrous for Naruto. Meanwhile, Naruto's nemesis Orochimaru has troubles of his own—his stronghold may be infiltrated by a spy!
Published November 4th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 32, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 32

Brad
Aug 04, 2015 Brad rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Enter Sai and the secret mission into the land of sound. What can I say about him? He's a brand new type of creepy for the series, but more of an ordinary type, too. You know. Sociopathic. Good thing he's on the side of the land of fire, right? Right?

This volume is introducing two new main characters, and conflict is the name of the game. I didn't like the constant reminders that Sai was behaving a bit like Sasuke, or that he was meant to be a replacement for him, but on his own, Sai is pretty i
Aja: The Narcoleptic Ninja
I love Kakashi and Gai's relationship. And Lee and Neji make it even better.

description
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naruto, Vol. 32: The Search for Sasuke (Naruto, #32), Masashi Kishimoto
Marialena I.
Dec 01, 2016 Marialena I. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Finally the intoduction of Sai,(new teammate in cell 7, Naruto's and Sakura's team) and Yamato(who replaces Kakashi while he recovers from his wounds). I absolutely love Sai, the boys who doesn't feel emotions!
Seno
Oct 31, 2016 Seno rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok. Ini kali pertama kemunculan Sai. Di sini dia untuk mengisi kekosongan dari team Kakashi semenjak ditinggal oleh Sasuke. Sai memang anaknya dingin dan ngeselin.
Winnie
Nov 28, 2016 Winnie rated it it was amazing
Love it!!! <3<3
Nur
Jun 02, 2016 Nur rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, baca-2016
(Baca ulang untuk yang kesekian kalinya) Sebenernya alasan aku baca ulang komik Naruto dari volume awal bagian Shippuden itu karena aku baper nonton Boruto :( Naruto yang udah gede, udah nikah, udah punya anak... Aku jadi pengen ketemu sama Naruto yang dulu, yang kerja keras buat mencapai cita-citanya menjadi Hokage dan menyelamatkan dunia Ninja :') Bertemu Naruto yang dulu, sebelum dia menjadi "orang besar" dalam movie Boruto. Jadilah aku baper, dan langsung baca komik Naruto dari awal lagi :") ...more
Ashley
May 25, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it
Wickedshizuku
Mar 03, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Another volume another review. This volume starts off with a melancholic tone with Chapter 280: The Way to Sasuke!
We start off with a conversation between Tsunade and her assistant Shizune on the status of Team Kakashi and Team Gai.
In the Village Hidden in the Sand, Sakura and Naruto say their final goodbye to Lady Chiyo. When bidding farewell to the Sand siblings an interesting and thought to be impossible development occurs with the former Biiju container.
Meanwhile in the underground of Konoh
Kathleen
Aug 12, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
The cells head back to Konoha. Two pages were ripped out of this book, which I checked out from the library. Kind of made me sad. Before Sasori told Sakura that he promised to meet with an Akatsuki spy in Orochimaru's group. Naruto meets up with Kiba, Shino, and Shikamaru when they are attacked by Sai, a ninja from the Foundation (a radical sect of the black ops). The elders don't want Naruto in the field, since he could get captured by the Akatsuki. Tsunade makes a deal that Sai and Yamato join ...more
Susan
Jul 27, 2009 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: shonen_jump
So Hinata, Kiba, and Shino show up just to remind us they aren't dead. For some reason, I find it really amusing that Shino is so mad that Naruto doesn't recognize him, when Shino is wearing a) a coat with a collar that reaches his nose, b) sunglasses, and c) a hood. WTF, Shino?

Nice belly shirt, Sai.
Taruia
Aug 20, 2014 Taruia rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Now the issue with Naruto is that the story arc's don't flow all that well, and they are very disjointed. This volume starts a new story arc (funnily enough) with a new team, including Naruto and Sukura, and new guys Sai and squad leader Yamato (yep, like the Battleship) going off once again to rescue Sasuke who, at this rate, will die of old age before anyone reaches him.
Carmine
Apr 04, 2016 Carmine rated it liked it
La partenza della nuova storyline non colpisce, complice dei personaggi surrogati che non sostituiscono adeguatamente gli originali: il riferimento ricade ovviamente su Yamato e Sai, chiamati a fare le veci di Kakashi e Sasuke.
Si percepisce una qualche potenzialità, soprattutto nella figura di Yamato, ma il tutto rimane troppo in superficie.
Moises Burbano
Jul 24, 2009 Moises Burbano rated it liked it
I didn't like this volume that much because there really was not any fighting. The team got a new captain and a new member but this volume was mainly about the new team getting aquieted. I sort of liked it cause it was funny if it wasn't funny it would have been only 1 star.
Mackenzie
Dec 28, 2014 Mackenzie rated it liked it
This volume was very slow compared to the past few... We saw the older versions of the old rookie nine... Just because, it seemed. They really didn't do a whole lot. I know there's a lot more to his character, but I haven't decided whether I like Sai or not...
Amélie
Feb 01, 2014 Amélie rated it it was ok
This volume was quite slow and I'm not sure what to think of the new characters. I enjoyed seeing (view spoiler) again, unfortunately that did not last long...
Cris Hankins
May 13, 2009 Cris Hankins rated it liked it
This is when Naruto sets out on his new mission to go to a meeting with the Akutski spy. Before on the misssion we meet some old friends and some new ones.
Janine
Jun 30, 2016 Janine rated it really liked it
Nicht so gut wie der vorige Band aber trotzdem genial. Naruto oder One Piece...ich könnte mich zwischen den beiden Mangas nicht entscheiden
ZAngel
Apr 13, 2010 ZAngel rated it it was amazing
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
May 20, 2015 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it really liked it
This new arc and character sounds interesting. Nice to see some familiar faces again. Also love the cover. Good volume.
Lord
May 28, 2009 Lord rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Easily the best "Shippuuden" volume so far. Not much fighting but very interesting plot a many encounters with known faces from the past.
Kathleen
Sai! Is not very good at facial expressions! Or having emotions! And his drawings come to life! Why do we care about that Sasuke fellow, again?
Chris Raghoobar
Chris Raghoobar rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Francisco Valdez
Francisco Valdez rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Renée
Renée rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2011
Sarah Ackerman
Sarah Ackerman rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Alexandra Ortiz
Alexandra Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2012
Mila
Mila rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2010
  • Bleach, Volume 22
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)

“Sakura: Never figured you for the artistic type.
Sai: Looks can be decieving.”
140 likes