DK Readers: Submarines and Submersibles

DK Readers: Submarines and Submersibles

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Each book in the DK Readers series is specially crafted to suit the interests and learning stages of beginning readers. Submarines and Submersibles follows a team of scientists down to the ocean's depths in a vivid introduction to the world of underwater craft.

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 1/15/2007 Pages: 32 Reading Level: Age 5 and Up
Published January 15th 2007 by DK CHILDREN

Miloš & Brontë
Brontë: Five stars. And yes, I am sure.

Pa: Cool, so what did you like in this book?

Brontë: I liked that at the end you had to write your name in and put the date. And I loved how it was a size one, but if the kids read that they would be like, "What date is it?" Which I did, I admit it, but other kids would probably do the same thing, but I probably should have come down and looked at the calendar. But I also loved the photos, the pictures, whatever.

Pa: Would you ever go in a submersible?

Brontë:...more
Shauntel
I didn't like the part about submersibles very much, but the part about submarines was better.
Sarah Williams
Sarah Williams marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Sarah added it
Jul 21, 2012
Wong
Wong added it
Dec 17, 2008
Grow It, Cook It Children's Book of Art Ready Set Grow! Children's Book of Mythical Beasts and Magical Monsters Children's Book of Music [With CD (Audio)]