Start by marking “The Complete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club” as Want to Read:
The Complete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club

The Complete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club

The definitive reference book to everything "Baby-Sitters Club", this book contains eight fact- and fun-filled sections: Club Facts, The BSC Members, Family, Clients, People, Places, Things, and Beyond Stoneybrook--all cross-referenced so readers can look up each fact in their BSC books. Includes an updated, full-color map of Stoneybrook.
Published September 1st 1996 by Scholastic (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Guide to the Baby-Sitters Club

Eli
Aug 25, 2013 Eli rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: BSC fans
Complete Guide to everything BSC since 1996. This does not include information for books published after that time since the author (LOVE YOU ANN M. MARTIN) continued to write the series until 2000. It contains all this information: Club Facts, BSC Members, BSC Family Members, BSC clients, other BSC people, Places, Things, Beyond Stoneybrook (Dawn's California home, Stacey's New York City Life, and other BSC travel spots), and a map of Stoneybrook! I love and and I'm SO glad its in my ...more
Shanna
May 12, 2012 Shanna rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of The Baby-sitters Club
I started reading The Baby-sitters Club series when I was six and loved it. I only gave up my collection a couple years ago as an adult, and that mostly because I was moving. This was a fun guide but pretty obviously not compiled by the author (or at least not her alone) as it had a few mistakes. Also had some fun additions like a map of Stoneybrook as I recall. Worth reading and enjoying if you're a fan.
Kymberli Williamson
Nov 30, 2012 Kymberli Williamson rated it it was amazing
Wow this is how to do it ppl! Honestly, i didn't read this book but what would come in handy is if you would group
together a series of books such as u have listed above and put all the books from thst series in it. That way a person doesn't have to go thru an entire series, one book @ a time rating esch and every one. Id much rather
give a rating to a series of books & then go in & pick out my absolute faves to single out for ratings and review!
B.
Aug 18, 2011 B. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: every little girl that is starting to read.
WOW!!!! It is the first series of books I read when I was a little girl. It really got me on the path to this wonderful relationship I have with reading. I plan on buying the series for both my little sisters once they reach the age of 10.
Briony
Nov 28, 2012 Briony rated it really liked it
I used to love the Baby Sitter's Club series when I was younger and I loaned out this guide numerous times. My favourite part was the featured map inside!
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2010
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
May 19, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Alicia King
Alicia King rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Martha
Martha rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2010
Tinky
Tinky rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2008
Marybeth
Marybeth rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2011
Fantasylover12001
Fantasylover12001 rated it liked it
May 20, 2010
Gwen
Gwen rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2011
Madeline Thompson
Madeline Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2009
Natalí
Natalí rated it liked it
May 04, 2016
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2011
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
TC
TC rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2011
Tera Hines
Tera Hines rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2015
Ali
Ali rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2009
Sancha
Sancha rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Tracey
Tracey rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2011
Laura Dolson
Laura Dolson rated it liked it
May 06, 2013
Stormy
Stormy rated it it was ok
May 12, 2010
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Family Tablet
Family Tablet rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Falling for Lucas (Sweet Valley High Super Edition, #7)

More about Ann M. Martin...