Start by marking “For Girls Only: Everything Great About Being a Girl” as Want to Read:
For Girls Only: Everything Great About Being a Girl

For Girls Only: Everything Great About Being a Girl

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  101 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Hey, Girls!

Wanna have some fun?

Here is a collection of everything great about being a girl! Are you ready to give the best sleepover party ever? Or the best pedicure? Make fortune-tellers, friendship bracelets, and collages? You'll learn about the coolest women in history, sports, and science. The greatest chick flicks to watch with your girlfriends and the best girl songs
Published June 24th 2008 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about For Girls Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For Girls Only

Zannah
I love this book! This is not a story about some poor left-out girl trying to survive school! No, we have way too many of those! This book is not about any girls! This book is chocked-full of tips for US girls to survive on, from how to ace your cheerleading try-outs to making it on American Idol. This book is great, it can give you a SERIOUS confidence boost in ALL that you do, and it's just fun! I HIGHLY recommend it!
Alexis
This is AWESOME! Has lots of stuff in it, and I loved it!
Rita Jillabi
Rita Jillabi
4/10/2014
7-1

Girls Only #1

Hey! I changed books it is why it is my first review!

For Girls Only is a book that is very appreciated by many girls around the world. It is full of tips to maintain a healthy and organised life. At the beginning of the book it basically points out what is great about being a girl and the history of fashion. Starting from the Greeks and Romans who wore variations on tunics including chlamys, chiton, peplos, and togas all belted fabric of different lengths
Nicoleb
I really like this book mostly because it looks like a magazine so It wasn't so boring. This book talks about how great can it be to be a girl.
Alexis
It's a great book. Learned a ton of new stuff and is really interesting a must read.
Julia
Great games and ideas for middle school or elementary school girls.
Lily
It's good to just read bits & pieces whenever.
Arlyn Martinez
This book is like my diary except that it talks about girls things.Surely, I would think that books like this would be way out font place because I'm not much of a girly gurl. Obviously, this book is so fun to read I just learned how to French braid my hair it looked really good.Last, I would recommend this book to the girls.
Jessica Mitchell
It was really good! I especially liked the quizzes. Its a good way for people to plan sleepovers.
Bella Ain
It's an interesting read. Full of facts and tips about being a girl :)
Tem
This book is awesome it helps you through things!
Gorney
Oct 25, 2012 Gorney added it
I love for girls only like totally
Rachel
I really liked it. ...more
Zoe
Good book. That's all.
Elly
Elly marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Lina
Lina added it
Jun 30, 2015
Cassandra Trent
Cassandra Trent marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Nayelee
Nayelee marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Christine Briscoe
Christine Briscoe marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Jordyn
Jordyn marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Mollie
Mollie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Reading Log #3 2 2 Mar 23, 2012 10:18AM
reading log #3 2 4 Dec 20, 2011 02:26AM
"2nd Reading Log Entry" 2 2 Dec 12, 2011 06:32PM
why i choose this book 2 2 Dec 02, 2011 04:45AM
Laura Dower worked in marketing and editorial in kid’s publishing for many years before taking a big leap to the full-time life of an author. Since 2000, she has penned 90+ books–from picture books to young adult fiction and nonfiction. Along the way, she had two sons and a daughter. Laura and her groovy family of five live in Yonkers, NY.
More about Laura Dower...
The Boy Next Door (Candy Apple #2) Only the Lonely (From the Files of Madison Finn, #1) Boy, Oh Boy! (From the Files of Madison Finn, #2) Play It Again (From the Files of Madison Finn, #3) Save the Date (From the Files of Madison Finn, #7)