Start by marking “Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau” as Want to Read:
Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  1,834 ratings  ·  59 reviews
Tersesat di pantai surga, mereka memulai afair yang penuh fantasi.
Caren Blakemore "melarikan diri" dari perceraian yang menyakitkan dan tekanan pekerjaan di Washington. Derek Allen bersembunya dari kejaran nyamuk pers yan lapar.
Sepanjang hari dan malam di Jamaika yang indah, mereka berbagi mimpi dan hasrat tak terkendali…. Ketika itu berakhir, Caren harus menanggung akiba
Published 2006 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 1st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

Saly
I enjoyed the Tiger Prince, it was a good oldie.

A playboy hero tired of his tom-catting, Caren battling the effects of the past year, a divorce and having to deal with financing her sister's education.

They meet in Jamaica, start an affair but Caren leaves, afraid and in love with him, back in the states she is visited by the FBI and as it turns out Derek is the son of a prince, he offers marriage to save her.

Of course we know that there is more to the offer, namely his feelings and thus begins t
Lisarenee
"Either a week's paid vacation or suspension without pay. Which is it going to be?"

Caren Blakemore was given an ultimatum by her boss. She'd accidentally put a letter in the wrong mail pouch and it went to the wrong person. Normally this would not be a big deal, but when you work for the US government little mistakes can sometimes have huge consequences. Luckily, this wasn't one of those instances. Caren's life had changed dramatically in the last year after her husband left her for another wom
Booklover
Absolutely enjoyed the book,loved Derek a lot but Caren irritated me some what,enjoyed Derek-Caren's love journey,from the time they met sparks flew and we can actually feel the passion between them,then Caren runs away cause of her fear and insecurities but then she n Derek are in a scandal and to save herself and Kristin her sis she gets married to Derek,from there on their journey towards HEA starts

overall a very good read
Kristen
This is a nice light read. It has romance, intrigue, and lots of drama. It's good for summer reading fun.
Danielle
This book is one of my favorite books from Sandra Brown. The story line is excellent!
Mem
Lost in paradise, couple meet. Life intrudes with possible scandale.
Connie
Now that's something to bring back from vacation!
Mathilda
it's romantic story I've ever read hmmmm
Sabika
Jan 25, 2012 Sabika rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Sabika by: Amazon
Last weekend, after a very long time, I sat down to read some good old romance. I had absolutely loved Sandra Brown's "A Whole New Light", so when I chose this book I had high expectations. Maybe it was the high expectations, maybe I'm just over romance (shudder!) or maybe the book was actually bad, but I did NOT enjoy it. OK, I admit the sex scenes were hot. But that aside, it didn't do anything for me. I couldn't relate to the hero or heroine. They actually kinda annoyed me. The story was...we ...more
MrsBrandy
This is THE book. Everyone has that one that started it all and THIS is mine. I was 16 and at my grandmas and had nothing to do. I saw this book on the coffee table and read it in 1 sitting. This started my romance addition. While now that I am older and way more well read this book will always be my first.
Julie
This is one of my favorite Sandra Brown books and I have almost all of them. I love Caren and Derek they have amazing chemistry! I also have a thing for sheiks. I loved how this book started with two stranger who just wanted a weekend of hot fantasy that ends with a forced marriage. I loved this from beginning to end. I did get frustrated through the middle when you want to beat some scenes in these people but it is one of my favorites. Defineately a must read.
Mischelle
This was a nice quick read just to break up all the books I've been reading of death and destruction.

This a good romance story that Ms. Brown wrong ages ago under another name. What I didn't get was how the "Tiger Prince" mother tolerant the situation she has with the father. Derek Allen's parents are divorced but she continue to play wife when the father comes to the USA from the East and he is married. She plays second wife to a sheik! What?!
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Lagi-lagi BUKU WAJIB BACA nya SB!!!

Sejauh ini Tiger prince adalah buku terbaik dan paling berkesan dari SB.

Petualangan cinta antara Caren dan Derek di Jamaica ternyata berakhir dengan konflik internasional, karena tanpa diketahui Caren, ternyata Derek adalah putera seorang Sheikh yang ternama.

Kisah cintanya sangat romantis, petualangannya menarik, seperti sedang menonton salah satu film james bond >.<

Happy End tentunya.

Cj
Melodramaticfool
Mmmm, steamy! Definitely one of those good ones that's a great light read! With our strong willpowered heroine Caren, and our sexy Arab Derek who drips sexuality, we've got a naughty, delicious read! Enjoy ladies! And I mean, enjoy!
LazyDan
hmm,.ceritanya menarik,walaupun temanya rada classic cinderella,tentang sang wanita yg biasa2aja ketemu sama laki2 yg super kaya tapi alur ceritanya gak ngebosenin dan ada unsur fun nya jg.

terus terang ku ga terlalu bnyak baca buku sandra brown, tapi dari beberapa buku sandra brown yg udah ku baca sejauh ini buku prince tiger ini favourite ku,.
Terri
Very early Sandra Brown...like almost 30 years ago. I'm willing to bet this was pretty risque in its time but now it seems like just a sweet love story :) Made me realize how hardened I've become to the ways things are today. Reading this took me back to a softer and gentler time and I thoroughly enjoyed the journey.
Tiffany
CAREN BLACKMORE WAS ENJOYING HER VACATION, TILL SHE CAME ACROSS A HANDSOME STRANGER, NAME DEREK ALLEN. SHE BEGAN AN PASSIONATE AFFAIR WITH HIM, TILL SHE DISCOVER, THAT HE WAS A PRINCE AND SHE HAD TO MARRY HIM, TO PREVENT A SCANDAL FROM STARTING. FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER WAS NOT THE PLAN. GOOD READ!!!
Elora
aq suka cover barunya: Mustafa & Zarifa. ceritanya bisa dibilang dongeng, umumnya cerita fiksi emang jauh dari dunia nyata. romannya bintang 5 utk ukuran terjemahan bahasa indonesia, krn novel romance ya romannya yg ditonjolin. keseluruhan cerita aq suka, asli fiktif, berasa di dunia lain pas baca :)
Drucilla
This book is kind of the definition of a romance novel: The exotic location, the mysterious guy, the "forced" marriage. What makes this book great now is that it was written in the 80's so everything has taken on a little campy-ness. It's interesting to see the 80's through this lens.
Bree
A nasty cold kept me up last night with this book...coughing and giggling and coughing and giggling. I kind of despised the initial seduction scene but had to laugh at the return from paradise. Fun, entertaining...classic Sandra Brown.
Jill
There's something about this book that has always stuck with me. It's one of those books that no matter how many times I read it, it's like the first time. Maybe it's the characters, or just that it's a fun read, but I highly recommend it!
Another great book by Sandra Brown. One woman desperate to get away for a while, meets who she thinls is an average man on the beach she is staying at,but when she gets home she finds out that he is anything but average.
Yona
i wasn't sure if i was going to like this book but I'm glad that i was wrong. I enjoyed it really much. I always can count to Sandra Brown to bring a smile to my day with a beautiful story.
Andria
Dari sekian banyak harlequin yg udah aku baca, paling suka ma buku satu ini...
Cowok di buku ini beda banget, blasteran west n middle east, seperti biasa-lah romantis n care banget...
Uc
I cannot begin to count how many times I have read this book. It is just that good. If you appreciate a good love story like I do, then this is the book for you.
Widhy Pratiwie
w0w....derekny h0t bgt fufufufu...saat caren kabur2an,dgn primitifny dy mengejar dan berkata "aq kan sudah bilang,kau tak bisa mengalahkanku..." ^^
Tammie
4.50 Stars - Contemporary/Category Romance

A classic Sandra Brown romance! Caren & Derek have some of the hottest chemistry.
Jenny Masniari
aq suka banget buku ini keren...soalnya ada paduan timur tengah dan eropa..kebayang dong kerennya cowonya...recommended d
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. forgotten title: romance vacation [s] 4 18 May 31, 2014 06:18AM
  • After The Music
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • Where There Is Evil
  • The Wedding-Night Affair / Selingkuh Di Malam Pengantin
  • The Sicilian Surrender (O'Connells, #2)
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (A Mediterranean Marriage #5)
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Dual Image
  • Marriage Behind the Facade (The Al Dhakir Brothers #2)
  • The Sultan's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, No. 2637)

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010), SMASH CUT (2009), SMOKE SCREEN (2008), PLAY DIRTY (2007), RICOCHET (2006), CHILL FACTOR (2005), WHITE HOT (2004),
More about Sandra Brown...
Lethal The Alibi Ricochet Chill Factor Envy