Start by marking “Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau” as Want to Read:
Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

3.78  ·  Rating Details ·  2,227 Ratings  ·  83 Reviews
Tersesat di pantai surga, mereka memulai afair yang penuh fantasi.
Caren Blakemore "melarikan diri" dari perceraian yang menyakitkan dan tekanan pekerjaan di Washington. Derek Allen bersembunya dari kejaran nyamuk pers yan lapar.
Sepanjang hari dan malam di Jamaika yang indah, mereka berbagi mimpi dan hasrat tak terkendali…. Ketika itu berakhir, Caren harus menanggung akiba
Published 2006 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published January 1st 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Prince - Pangeran Harimau

Sandra
Caren Blakemore (who's 28) heads to Jamaica after experiencing too many pressures at home---her husband of seven years recently left her for another woman, she's making mistakes at her job in Washington, D.C., she needs money to support her sister financially through private school, etc... Caren's boss insists that she get away for a week and take a break. So she decides to go to Jamaica....

description

In Jamaica, while lying on the beach one day topless in a very secluded area, (not something she usually d
Tanya
Jan 04, 2017 Tanya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sandra does it again!! Fun filled cheesiness all around. I loved it!!!! (Insert girly giggle)
Mo
Mar 15, 2017 Mo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The hero is a bit of a lecherous git actually. He annoyed me quite a bit. Saying that it was a typical 80s cheesy read. I wonder do authors feels embarrassed about some of their earlier work. Although, saying that some established author can write some utter "up to date" shite too!

My lack of interest in doing a full review, I think, reveals my feelings for this book.
Saly
I enjoyed the Tiger Prince, it was a good oldie.

A playboy hero tired of his tom-catting, Caren battling the effects of the past year, a divorce and having to deal with financing her sister's education.

They meet in Jamaica, start an affair but Caren leaves, afraid and in love with him, back in the states she is visited by the FBI and as it turns out Derek is the son of a prince, he offers marriage to save her.

Of course we know that there is more to the offer, namely his feelings and thus begins t
Lisarenee
Jul 23, 2011 Lisarenee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Either a week's paid vacation or suspension without pay. Which is it going to be?"

Caren Blakemore was given an ultimatum by her boss. She'd accidentally put a letter in the wrong mail pouch and it went to the wrong person. Normally this would not be a big deal, but when you work for the US government little mistakes can sometimes have huge consequences. Luckily, this wasn't one of those instances. Caren's life had changed dramatically in the last year after her husband left her for another wom
Booklover
Absolutely enjoyed the book,loved Derek a lot but Caren irritated me some what,enjoyed Derek-Caren's love journey,from the time they met sparks flew and we can actually feel the passion between them,then Caren runs away cause of her fear and insecurities but then she n Derek are in a scandal and to save herself and Kristin her sis she gets married to Derek,from there on their journey towards HEA starts

overall a very good read
Kristen
Apr 15, 2008 Kristen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
In Sandra Brown's early and classic romance, Tiger Prince, she took us on a wild ride like no other before. For Caren Blakemore, she needed a vacation and went to Jamaica to escape from her painful divorce and her high-pressure Washington job. When she meets Derek Allen, a mysterious man hiding from the press, when she became the target of tabloid headlines as she finds romance with him. But she later discovered that her affair had painful repercussions of their own.
Amor
Jul 28, 2016 Amor rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lecturas-2016
2.5
Empiezo diciendo que me gusta como escribe Sandra Brown, y diciendo que es una pena que se edite tan poco suyo en castellano.
Este libro no tiene un mal principio, aunque es un poco flojo, perdiéndose casi de inmediato en sesiones amatorias maratonianas (¡y eso que no es "erótico"!) cuando a mitad del libro la cosa cambia vemos más relación e interacción de los protas como pareja, aunque no es que levante mucho el asunto.
Prefiero a la Brown en sus novelas de intriga más o menos romántica.
Chanpreet
Feb 19, 2012 Chanpreet rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I re-read this today. This was the first Sandra Brown novel I remember reading and falling in love with! When I was twelve this book was a flaming give stars! I can certainly see why I loved it so much!
Connie
Jun 30, 2009 Connie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: already-read
Now that's something to bring back from vacation!
Danielle
Sep 22, 2010 Danielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is one of my favorite books from Sandra Brown. The story line is excellent!
Mathilda
Jul 04, 2007 Mathilda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it's romantic story I've ever read hmmmm
Mem
Sep 14, 2010 Mem rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, brown-sandra
Lost in paradise, couple meet. Life intrudes with possible scandale.
Nhef
Nov 12, 2016 Nhef rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Geo Marcovici
Nov 27, 2016 Geo Marcovici rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Imi era dor de o carte de Sandra, din asta de dragoste!
Foarte frumoasa!
Sabika
Jan 25, 2012 Sabika rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Sabika by: Amazon
Last weekend, after a very long time, I sat down to read some good old romance. I had absolutely loved Sandra Brown's "A Whole New Light", so when I chose this book I had high expectations. Maybe it was the high expectations, maybe I'm just over romance (shudder!) or maybe the book was actually bad, but I did NOT enjoy it. OK, I admit the sex scenes were hot. But that aside, it didn't do anything for me. I couldn't relate to the hero or heroine. They actually kinda annoyed me. The story was...we ...more
Jeanne
May 22, 2015 Jeanne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is one of Sandra Brown's earlier books. Caren Blakemore goes on vacation to Jamaica. Derek Allan was looking for the perfect hideaway and went to Jamaica. He stumbled over her sunning herself behind a dune on the beach. From then on he was out to capture her. A lot of interesting things happen to them both on their return to Washington DC, and it could lead to a public disgrace for her unless she consented to the only way out................ An easy read and a good little romance story.
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Feb 26, 2008 Gramedia Pustaka Utama rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sandra-brown
Lagi-lagi BUKU WAJIB BACA nya SB!!!

Sejauh ini Tiger prince adalah buku terbaik dan paling berkesan dari SB.

Petualangan cinta antara Caren dan Derek di Jamaica ternyata berakhir dengan konflik internasional, karena tanpa diketahui Caren, ternyata Derek adalah putera seorang Sheikh yang ternama.

Kisah cintanya sangat romantis, petualangannya menarik, seperti sedang menonton salah satu film james bond >.<

Happy End tentunya.

Mischelle
This was a nice quick read just to break up all the books I've been reading of death and destruction.

This a good romance story that Ms. Brown wrong ages ago under another name. What I didn't get was how the "Tiger Prince" mother tolerant the situation she has with the father. Derek Allen's parents are divorced but she continue to play wife when the father comes to the USA from the East and he is married. She plays second wife to a sheik! What?!
Cj
Dec 05, 2012 Cj rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Julie
Nov 17, 2012 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is one of my favorite Sandra Brown books and I have almost all of them. I love Caren and Derek they have amazing chemistry! I also have a thing for sheiks. I loved how this book started with two stranger who just wanted a weekend of hot fantasy that ends with a forced marriage. I loved this from beginning to end. I did get frustrated through the middle when you want to beat some scenes in these people but it is one of my favorites. Defineately a must read.
Beth H
I liked it at the time (1985). A romance where a young divorcee goes to Jamaica and has an affair with a man she meets on the beach. She works for the State Dept and upon her return she is picked up by the FBI as possibly passing information on to the Arabs. The man is the son of an Arab sheik by an American woman. Derek talks her into marrying him on the pretense of not causing an incident and her losing her job.
Nancy
Aug 25, 2016 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read one of these old Sandra Brown's in such a long time, mostly because I think I read nearly all of them before she switched to romantic suspense. It is now a little dated and maybe a little cheesy too but I still kind of love her modern romances. The hero and heroine not wanting to admit their love always gets me.
Elora
Sep 02, 2012 Elora rated it it was amazing
aq suka cover barunya: Mustafa & Zarifa. ceritanya bisa dibilang dongeng, umumnya cerita fiksi emang jauh dari dunia nyata. romannya bintang 5 utk ukuran terjemahan bahasa indonesia, krn novel romance ya romannya yg ditonjolin. keseluruhan cerita aq suka, asli fiktif, berasa di dunia lain pas baca :)
Terri
Feb 11, 2012 Terri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2012
Very early Sandra Brown...like almost 30 years ago. I'm willing to bet this was pretty risque in its time but now it seems like just a sweet love story :) Made me realize how hardened I've become to the ways things are today. Reading this took me back to a softer and gentler time and I thoroughly enjoyed the journey.
LazyDan
Mar 19, 2011 LazyDan rated it liked it
hmm,.ceritanya menarik,walaupun temanya rada classic cinderella,tentang sang wanita yg biasa2aja ketemu sama laki2 yg super kaya tapi alur ceritanya gak ngebosenin dan ada unsur fun nya jg.

terus terang ku ga terlalu bnyak baca buku sandra brown, tapi dari beberapa buku sandra brown yg udah ku baca sejauh ini buku prince tiger ini favourite ku,.
Tiffany
Aug 31, 2012 Tiffany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: passionate
CAREN BLACKMORE WAS ENJOYING HER VACATION, TILL SHE CAME ACROSS A HANDSOME STRANGER, NAME DEREK ALLEN. SHE BEGAN AN PASSIONATE AFFAIR WITH HIM, TILL SHE DISCOVER, THAT HE WAS A PRINCE AND SHE HAD TO MARRY HIM, TO PREVENT A SCANDAL FROM STARTING. FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER WAS NOT THE PLAN. GOOD READ!!!
Janet
Sep 26, 2014 Janet rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is about derek allen and him trying to change his life of been named the tiger prince and what he doesn't expect to meet caren blakemore who has come out of a divorce and a lonely marriage but they bring the things they want out in each others but insecurities come out on caren side and runs home first and then she marries the tiger prince but is it perfect or could it be...
MrsBrandy
Sep 03, 2014 MrsBrandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This is THE book. Everyone has that one that started it all and THIS is mine. I was 16 and at my grandmas and had nothing to do. I saw this book on the coffee table and read it in 1 sitting. This started my romance addition. While now that I am older and way more well read this book will always be my first.
Andrei Ardelean
Jan 10, 2015 Andrei Ardelean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing and is one of my favorite books! I really like it! Is very thrilling, exciting and you can not put it down until you finish! Tiger Prince is a book that makes you really live it, to believe in the beauty, magic love and do never forget it! I recommend to everybody to read it, because is fascinating!
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. forgotten title: romance vacation [s] 4 18 May 31, 2014 06:18AM
  • After The Music
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • Where There Is Evil
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Mistress
  • The Heiress Bride (Sister Brides, #3)
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • A Whirlwind Marriage
  • Wife by Arrangement / Kekasih yang Sesungguhnya  (Italian Grooms, #1)
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • White Satin
  • Gargoyle Addiction (Otherworlds Summons, #1)
  • Trancing the Tiger (Chinese Zodiac Romance, #1)
  • Smokescreen Marriage / Pernikahan Semu

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including FRICTION (2015), MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), & TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published over
More about Sandra Brown...