Start by marking “Under Glass: The Curse of the Butterfly” as Want to Read:
Under Glass: The Curse of the Butterfly

Under Glass: The Curse of the Butterfly

THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PRINT. THERE ARE TENTATIVE PLANS TO RE-RELEASE, BUT NO DATE.

Readers will laugh, cry and cheer for Caitlin O'Leary as she navigates life after college. With a keen sense of humor, Caitlin makes her way from the University of Georgia to Washington, D.C. making a career for herself amongst the political elite. Tragedy strikes Caitlin during what
Published February 1st 2004 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Under Glass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Under Glass

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 11, 2015 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
"Look around you, see how beautiful it is. Don't you feel insignificant? There are things bigger than us, forces that guide our lives. We don't know why things happen. All we can do is control how we react to those situations. That's what makes us human. It's those reactions that prove what we are made of."

For a first book this was a great read and having read everything else this author has written I can see the amazing development she has made with her writing but the trade mark RL Griffin
Becky
Jan 23, 2013 Becky rated it really liked it
I read this book when it first came out. This the the author's first book, but you wouldn't know it. The flow, the message, the language and the characters are all seamless and well-developed. I think I need to re-read and then can update my review with more detail, but this is worth putting on your "to-read" list as a light-ish novel that's a quick read.

**UPDATE**
I re-read this book a couple of weeks ago while on a camping trip. Finished the whole thing in about 3 hours. I had forgotten how muc
Ellen
Jan 08, 2016 Ellen rated it really liked it
Very impressive for the author's first novel. The characters and the plot held my interest -- I read it quickly because I couldn't put it down! I also enjoyed the references to familiar places: University of Georgia...Georgia Southern...DSW shoes ;) I'm really looking forward to the author's next book.
Sara
Feb 05, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It took my back to the years after graduating college and reminded me how happy I am to have those days behind me. I think it was a great depiction of how a young woman would react to difficult circumstances. I finished the book and thought I had the ending figured out until I talked with a friend about it. I had to go back and read it again! Didn't see that one coming. This is the author's first novel and her second book will be published soon. I can't wait to read ...more
Melissa Owen
Mar 01, 2013 Melissa Owen rated it really liked it
This was a great book and easy to read. The writing style is wonderful in that the descriptive portions are short and to the point and you are able to become part of the book through the characters' dialogue.

A perfect example of strength and resilience of seemingly fragile life through the strong bonds of friendship.
R.L. Griffin
Jul 02, 2013 R.L. Griffin rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hey - I wrote this book when I was 22. I'm so proud of it, but it was published before Kindle and is now out of print. I'm working on it, but it'll be after I finish the By A Thread Series. Thanks for checking it out.
Lizzie
Lizzie rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2011
Heather Kennedy
Apr 22, 2013 Heather Kennedy marked it as to-read
Is this not avail for kindle?
Kelei Sabatino
Kelei Sabatino rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2013
Emma Corcoran
Jul 02, 2013 Emma Corcoran marked it as to-read
I want to read this soooooooo much
Romona H.
Romona H. rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Mimi
Mimi rated it really liked it
May 14, 2015
Meghan Garrett
Meghan Garrett rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2013
icollectglass
icollectglass marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Allyson Rida
Allyson Rida marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
Tiffani
Tiffani marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Bonnie Mcneil
Bonnie Mcneil marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Angela Mclaurin
Angela Mclaurin marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Stephenie
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Etta
Etta marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Danielle Rigsby
Danielle Rigsby marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Jessalyn
Jessalyn marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
L.K. Collins
L.K. Collins marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Lisa "rawkr" Arrieta
Lisa "rawkr" Arrieta marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Becky Moss
Becky Moss marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jessica Anderson
Jessica Anderson marked it as to-read
Val  Cowhugger
Val Cowhugger marked it as to-read
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jojo Bungenaar
Jojo Bungenaar marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Crystal Walsh
Crystal Walsh marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Myshel
Myshel marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Heather Poe
Heather Poe marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Jacquie
Jacquie marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Constance
Constance marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Rossi
Rossi marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
R.L. lives in the Atlanta area with her husband, son, and two dogs. After going to law school at American University, Washington College of Law, she settled back in the state in which she grew up but only after she fell in love with D.C. She worked in the Senate during the impeachment trial and the Department of Justice.

She loves reading all sorts of books and rarely has free time.
More about R.L. Griffin...