Start by marking “A Treasury of Adoption Miracles: True Stories of God's Presence Today” as Want to Read:
A Treasury of Adoption Miracles: True Stories of God's Presence Today

A Treasury of Adoption Miracles: True Stories of God's Presence Today

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  17 reviews
#1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury delivers a collection of powerful stories which explore adoption from the perspectives of those who have experienced it from all sides. Inspiring and comforting, the greatest gift of these stories is in the encouragement they offer--through true accounts of adoption blessings--to anyone considering taking on the special ...more
Published April 14th 2005 by FaithWords

To ask other readers questions about A Treasury of Adoption Miracles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Treasury of Adoption Miracles

August Maclauchlan
Very nice combination of stories. All miracles! Tearjerker for sure! An easy read because you want to read about the next incredible miracle!
Leslie
This book was so encouraging. Many adoption books only focus on the trials and potential problems, but this tells of the blessings of adoption.
Bookish
The stories in this book are awe-inspiring, and a true testament to God's providence. I enjoyed them all, and even though the writing bordered on cheesy, the book accomplished the authors intent, which was to encourage and inspire families interested in the possibility of adoption.
I enjoyed the stories but they seemed kind of over the top. I suppose that is the whole point of the book, that adoptions are miraculous. I would never discourage anyone against reading the book, but I would have liked reading a book about more "normal" people.
Jenifer
I have a lot of friends who have adopted recently, and this was recommended to me. They were great short stories (some tearjerkers)but really didn't help me connect with them as I had hoped. It's more like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
Rachel N
"Twelve true stories illustrating the presence of God in adoption." This little book is an uplifting reminder that it is God who puts families together, sometimes in very unexpected ways that can only be described as a miracle.
Crizzle
Cute, quick read.
"None of our kids really belong to us. If God puts a child in our lives, in our homes, then that child is our own for as long as God desires. They're all on loan, when you think about it."
Christine
This is written by a fiction author that I very much enjoy. Karen Kingsbury is also an adoptive mother who has collected these stories that show how our miraculous adoptions bring glory to God!
Jesse
Amazing stories that are almost hard to believe. Almost. This book was passed along by some good friends of ours. A couple who we look up to as successful adoptive parents.
Karen
This was a great book - a collection of great stories of how God has brought children and families together. I would definitely recommend it!
Annette
Great book! It is encouraging to those looking into adoption. You can see God's hand in them. You might need a kleenex box.

Michele
Jul 20, 2008 Michele rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: those considering adoption
Given that our little miracle, Nicholas was nothing short of a miracle I could so relate to the miracles in this book.
Cherie
What a great book! It reminded me of the amazing miracle adoption is! Very uplifting Quick, easy read.
Tiffany Losco
This was an amazing book, anyone with interest in adoption should read this.
Carre Gardner
If you can read this book without tears, then you have no soul. That's all.
Mirasol Quisto
Stories are very touching :)
Jenn
What can I say? :)
Dean schwieso
Dean schwieso marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Kris Desimone
Kris Desimone marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Cyrus Victorio
Cyrus Victorio marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Melissa Taylor
Melissa Taylor marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Gladdish Cinco
Gladdish Cinco marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
nick hicks
nick hicks marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Jorliena
Jorliena marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • God Found Us You
  • Carried in Our Hearts: The Gift of Adoption: Inspiring Stories of Families Created Across Continents
  • Attaching in Adoption: Practical Tools for Today's Parents
  • Dear Birthmother
  • Two Little Girls: A Memoir of Adoption
  • Adopting the Hurt Child: Hope for Families With Special-Needs Kids : A Guide for Parents and Professionals
  • Forever Lily: An Unexpected Mother's Journey to Adoption in China
  • She's Gonna Blow!
  • A Mother's Heart: A Look at Values, Vision, and Character for the Christian Mother
  • Fit to Be Tied: Making Marriage Last a Lifetime
  • Secret Thoughts of an Adoptive Mother
  • Raising Adopted Children: Practical Reassuring Advice for Every Adoptive Parent
  • Over the Moon: An Adoption Tale
  • Inside Transracial Adoption
  • Resurrection Year: Turning Broken Dreams Into New Beginnings
  • Baby, We Were Meant for Each Other: In Praise of Adoption
  • Toddler Adoption: The Weaver's Craft
  • Loving Our Kids on Purpose: Making a Heart-To-Heart Connection
FROM AUTHOR'S WEBSITE:

USA Today and New York Times bestselling author Karen Kingsbury is America’s #1 inspirational novelist. There are more than 15 million copies of her award-winning books in print, including several million copies sold in the past year. Karen has written more than 40 novels, ten of which have hit #1 on national lists.

Karen has a true love for her readers, and she has nearly 1
More about Karen Kingsbury...
Redemption (Redemption, #1) Even Now (Lost Love Series, #1) Remember (Redemption, #2) One Tuesday Morning (9/11 Series, #1) Leaving (Bailey Flanigan, #1)