Start by marking “Jewel in the Evening Sky (Legacy of Honor #2)” as Want to Read:
Jewel in the Evening Sky (Legacy of Honor #2)

Jewel in the Evening Sky (Legacy of Honor #2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
As three couples fight to stay alive in the turbulent tide of Nazi control, their struggle takes you to the depths of God's provision and grace. With quiet determination and courageous hearts, they risk everything to stand for their faith.
Published July 1st 1997 by Harvest House Pub

To ask other readers questions about Jewel in the Evening Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jewel in the Evening Sky

Nicole
Amazing! This is a must-read sequel to Minatra's Before Night Falls: Book One of the Legecy of Honor Series
Jewel in the Evening Sky concludes the stories of the characters I found myself so attached to in Book 1, and also introduces others whose lives become intertwined with old friends :) Minatra has the ability to take me through a host of emotions as I read her stories, from sadness to happiness to shouting in frustration at the pages! I loved the interesting insight to Germany and Poland dur
Evelyn
The downside to this book was I was so taken with the story and I had to remind myself that I was not in wartime Germany. A beautifully crafted boook.
Lisa
I loved seeing/experiencing the holocaust from all the different points of view. It was really different. You can feel the pain and horror that each character goes through. The only thing I didn't like was that it was confusing at times because the story jumps around a lot. With the constant change in characters, it takes some time to figure out which character it's talking about.
Amanda
Love this sequel to "Before Night Falls". There's a new group of characters added to the mix, and their story of the Polish ghettos is humbling while their faith inspiring. I'm always awestruck after reading.
excellent read.
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Jane
Jane added it
Jul 02, 2015
Trisha K.
Trisha K. marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Anita Yankey
Anita Yankey marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Lea
Lea marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2012
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2012
Abigail Richmond
Abigail Richmond marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2012
Cheri
Cheri marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2011
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015

Legacy of Honor (2 books)
  • Before Night Falls (Legacy of Honor #1)
The Tapestry (Alcott Legacy #1) The Heirloom (Alcott Legacy #3) The Masterpiece (Alcott Legacy #2) Before Night Falls (Legacy of Honor #1)