Start by marking “Love Bites (My Immortal Knight, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Bites (My Immortal Knight, #2)

Love Bites (Night Fall #2)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  147 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

In need of Quentin’s access to the vampire sub-culture, the task force leadership invites Quentin to join the crime unit as a special a
ebook
Published by Ellora's Cave (first published May 17th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Love Bites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Bites

Lillian ᴥ¤Lyly Star¤ᴥ
***3.5 STARS***

The relationship between Darcy and Quentin moves fast. They meet and it's sex here... sex over there... and then sex over there. I didn't know that this story was going to be so erotic... but it was wonderfully done and well timed in the story.

Quentin is a bad-ass vampire that decides to help the special forces against a murderous vampire causing problems. Darcy is the only female on the force, and she is assigned to have Quentin stay at her house until they catch the dangerous v
Angel Hatfield
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
Darcy Henry is on a police special task force that specifically targets and exterminates vampires. On an OP, the newest vampire in question literally, and quite nakedly, falls right into her lap. Vampire Quentin Albermarle is in town looking for the same vampire that Darcy's task force is looking for. When he convinces them to take him to their captain, they strike a deal where everyone wins. Especially Quentin since his new pri
JG
This book is actually a revamped version of a previously published novella. It is the second book in the Nightfall series and although it can be read as a standalone, the overarching plot line would be better appreciated when the previous book is read first. Truly, Madly... Deadly is definitely getting 5 stars on the heat level alone, because Vampires and Humans hello equals a lot of action in the bedroom and the occasional vampire sex den. A lot of action. We are re-introduced to Quentin, a mas ...more
Danielle Taylor
This is the 2nd book in Delilah Devlin's Night Fall Series. I did not read the first book and no problem catching on to anything in this book, so it is a stand alone book. It is a fairly short book at about 155 pages. This book centers around Darcy and Joe vampire hunter's and Quentin a vampire. Darcy and her team are after a vampire serial killer and although they think Quentin is the killer at first once they realize he isn't they team up with him to hunt the killer. Darcy is instantly attract ...more
Tara
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

This was a refreshing take on a vampire romance. There are elements I was definitely not expecting, and the story is all the more enjoyable for them.

Darcy is a vampire hunter in a police-style unit. A vampire has gone wild and her team is trying to neutralize him. In error, she and her squad corner Quentin, a charming, British “master” vampire. Sexiness ensues.

There are obvious Buffy likenesses—the vampires’ faces change when they get bit
Maria
Apr 06, 2012 Maria rated it liked it
Im fascinated. I liked this one as well. Love Bites are the second book in the series and it is a little darker in the story and a whole lot sexier. But still rather light hearted and "safe".

Quentin Albermarle has hunted the evil vampire Nicky ever since he threatened his best friends wife (All Hallows Heartbreaker, the first book). But he needs the help of local cops. And he finds that he needs one cop more than the others.

Darcy Henry is a likable heroine. She is strong and has worked had to ea
❀ ℓu-ℓu-ℓuna ❀
Don't mind the cover, just read the book! Imagine the hero as you see fit and not how the book cover, instead of enticing the reader, scared the beejezus out of 'em. It surely did to me!

Storyline: On the trail of a serial killer, vampire Quentin Albermarle is mistaken for the killer by a police special task force. Once the smoke clears, Quentin finds himself in a delicious position-atop one of the unit’s crack officers, Darcy Henry. In need of Quentin’s access to the vampire sub-culture, the tas
Jeannie Zelos
Truly, Madly... Deadly, Nightfall Series, Delilah Devlin

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Genre: Romance, Erotica.
Well, this is a shortish read at 155 pages, and the story really concentrates over a short time period. That makes the instant lust a bit hard to take for me, given that Darcy is a) a vampire hunter who seems to hate vampires, and b) not been in a relationship for some years....
As an erotic novel its perfect, very hot and sensual and packed full of sex scenes. That’s the proble
Corrine Pickering
Jun 23, 2015 Corrine Pickering rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Truly, Madly, Deadly -(Night Fall Book 2) Delilah Devlin 4 Stars

Reviewed for Netgalley - This is a standalone erotic vampire romance.

Darcy and her team are on the hunt for a vampire serial killer, Quentin is a vampire and initially thought to be the killer, but is then he is called in as a special agent to help track down the vampire serial killer.

Firstly I loooove the cover ! This book has been re-written since the original 'Love Bites' (which I haven't read).
This book is a fairly short read
Betty
Aug 08, 2015 Betty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Reading by Delilah Devlin

This Series is just going to get your attention from beginning to ending. Each story brings you into their world and lives with plenty of action packed scenes,drama,suspense and sizzling hot sexy interactions between two main characters whose personalities Will Draw You Into Their Stories. I'm recommending that you read this series in order but also can be read by itself. I'm going to be looking for the next addition of this series.
Yvonne
Jun 03, 2016 Yvonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haha...

This is a quirky kind of vampire story. Strange in the beginning, middle, and the end. Kept me reading and made me laugh.
BAM
Jun 21, 2015 BAM rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RECEIVED A COPY FROM NETGALLEY
Darcy is a vampire hunter. She and her team are after a vampire serial killer. When they come across Quentin..a vampire after the same killer. He teams up with them and is instantly attracted to Darcy. Now her partner is in love with her but she has feelings for Quentin. Vampires, a lot of sex, some might read one scene as a rape scene and others might not, so be warned. Excellent story. Loved Quentin and Darcy. Fast paced and very sexy.
Tammy
Jun 19, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will admit I did not read the first version of the book when it was published as Love Bites so I can’t compare between the differences in versions. I can tell you this book is HOT. The story is fast paced and suspenseful and the love triangle between Darcy, Joe and the sexy vampire Quentin, was heating up my kindle. A great read!
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Rene' Hurt
Apr 05, 2016 Rene' Hurt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was good and I will read more in this series.
Melissa Stevens
Apr 25, 2012 Melissa Stevens rated it liked it
This one was slightly better than the previous book. The female lead wasn't a total moron. She was flighty, and I expected better of a supposed cop. Still, a quick read that didn't keep me from watching tv at the same time.
Celeste
Jul 07, 2015 Celeste rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great sexy story, really love where this is going, I felt the chemistry and the dynamics of they direction of the story. I am hooked and will be looking for more.
Sylvia

Review pending.

I received a complimentary copy from the publisher thru NetGalley for an honest review.
Netanella
Nov 08, 2012 Netanella rated it liked it
Shelves: vampires, florida
I had a little problem with the bed-hopping, but otherwise, a fun read. No campy dialogue like the first book, though.
Nancy
Jul 06, 2013 Nancy rated it really liked it
great story
I want a sequel
or something else in this world
Lee Price
Lee Price marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Nila
Nila added it
Jun 10, 2016
iva
iva added it
May 15, 2016
Susan
Susan rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Chela Perez
Chela Perez marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2016
etty
etty added it
Mar 20, 2016
  • Taken by a Vampire  (Vampire Queen, #9)
  • Dream On
  • Simple Twist of Fate (Fated, #3)
  • Damek's Redemption (Legacy, #6)
  • Inescapable
  • Caressed by Night (Rulers of Darkness, #2)
  • Asylum (Sanctuary, #2)
  • Wild in the City (Werewulf Journals, #1)
  • Blood Unleashed (Blood Stone #3)
  • Erotic Weekend
  • The Vampire Bracelet
  • The Dark One
  • Were Love Found Her (Were Trilogy, #2)
  • Stranded
  • The Witching Hour (Eternal Lovers, #1)
  • Slave Castle
  • Gentle Control (Cress Brothers, #4)
  • Heavy Metal Heart (Demon Rock, #1)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more
More about Delilah Devlin...

Night Fall (8 books)
  • All Hallows Heartbreaker (My Immortal Knight, #1)
  • All Knight Long (My Immortal Knight, #3)
  • Relentless (My Immortal Knight, # 4)
  • Uncovering Navarro (My Immortal Knight, #5)
  • Silver Bullet (My Immortal Knight, #6)
  • Knight of My Dreams (My Immortal Knight #7)
  • My Sweet Succubus (My Immortal Knight, #8)