Shinshi Doumei Cross 05: Allianz der Gentlemen

Shinshi Doumei Cross 05: Allianz der Gentlemen (The Gentlemen's Alliance #5)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  2,403 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Haine versteht die Welt nicht mehr, denn nach ihrem Kuss mit Shizumasa folgt aus heiterem Himmel das Aus als Platina! Doch Haine bleibt kaum Zeit, sich darüber Gedanken zu machen, denn auch ihre familiäre Situation wird immer komplizierter: Völlig unvermittelt holt sie ihr leiblicher Vater zu sich nachhause und dort begegnet sie nach langer Zeit endlich wieder ihrer Mutter...more
Published April 2007 by Tokyopop (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Shinshi Doumei Cross 05, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shinshi Doumei Cross 05

I.S.I.
Apr 19, 2014 I.S.I. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to I.S.I. by: Caro
Shelves: manga
*Trying to remember exactly what happened in this volume.*

Reactions:
SHIT! No good. Why?
SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
I don't understand... GO STUDENT COUNCIL!
^^
Senri..!! Grrr.... I'm not happy with you!
Jiiii!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!
HAHAHA!! Funny moment eating hamburgers x)
Omg... where is this going?
S.H.I.T.
Kusame ♥

From now on I'll have to write reviews as soon as I've read the book and not two days after.
Michael
I wasn't sold on this series at first . It began a little slow and was confusing , but now that all the plot threads are coming together , I'm glad I stuck with it . I still like her other series better ( especially Full Moon ) , but this one is pretty good .
Jenny
[Ch. 19-22:]

Aw, I love Haine's family, even her biological family (except for Tao-sama D:<).

YES, finally, fake Shizumasa kissed her! And his real name is Takanari, eh?

But... the ending! I wonder what's going to happen next!
Amethyst
Incredibly amazing!!! This is my favorite one out of all of them!! I read this one more than 20 times!!! It's so good and everything gets really good and they start to fall in love and it's just amazing!!! <3<3<3<3<3 :):):):)
Kereesa
This series...it hurts everywhere.

Do you think there's a cure for that?

For I-wish-everyone-was-happy-and-I-love-the-fake-one-please-be-with-him-Haine-syndrome?

Probably not.

5/5
Donna Lyn
the last few books i've been confused...thinking maybe the translation is losing me? but book 5 explained a lot. will always think Tanemura is one of the best manga illustrators EVER.
Steph
Mar 20, 2009 Steph rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Arina Tanemura
Recommended to Steph by: read Tanemura's other works
Shelves: manga
I love the art. Arina Tanemura is one of the greatest artist of mangas in my opinion. The story line still confuses me, but I'm starting to understand it and I love all the plot twists.
Dylan
Killedbydrapery
The two different main guys get really amped up in this one and it was so much fun to read!
Cathryn Ferrara
The drama continues, how does no-one else see that the interchangeable boys do not look alike lol
Amy
Gentlemen's Alliance , Vol. 5 (The Gentlemen's Alliance ) (v. 5) by Arina Tanemura (2008)
Megan
Amnesia?! Dopplegangers?! Rich, spoiled kids?! Ex-Yankees?! Hell yeah!
SCPL Teens
SCPL Teens marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Kerryjane
Kerryjane marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Cheyanna
Cheyanna marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Tinka
Tinka added it
Sep 12, 2014
Amber Karengin
Amber Karengin marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
  • Special A, Vol. 02 (Special A, #2)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 08 (Kitchen Princess, #8)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 02 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 02
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)
  • Yurara, Vol.2
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 2: Friends in Need (Shugo Chara!, #2)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one...more
More about Arina Tanemura...
Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 01 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 01 Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 01 Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 02 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 02