Start by marking “Starting Out Right With Your New Dog: A Complete Guide” as Want to Read:
Starting Out Right With Your New Dog: A Complete Guide

Starting Out Right With Your New Dog: A Complete Guide

3.25  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
At INNOVA we pride ourselves on publishing books that meet the highest standards. We concentrate on lifestyle topics such as
parenting, health, nutrition, and self-improvement, recognizing that when changes in lifestyle occur, people turn to books for answers.
Whether you're planning for a new baby, looking to improve yourself, or considering a new pet, INNOVA publishes in
Published March 1st 2005 by Innova Publishing (first published February 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Starting Out Right With Your New Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starting Out Right With Your New Dog

Maria
Jun 19, 2009 Maria rated it liked it
It's an easy and at times humorous read. I'd love to wait until after I've followed the book's advice to rate this book, but it definitely makes me feel calmer about the little one I'm about to welcome into my life.
The sales associate in the "pet supermarket" nodded when I mentioned some stuff from the book.
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2015
Shannon Langford
Shannon Langford rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Chel Mercado
Chel Mercado rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Tara
Tara added it
Sep 01, 2014
Jesslyn
Jesslyn marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Brin
Brin marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015