Start by marking “Mouth Rocks the Heart” as Want to Read:
Mouth Rocks the Heart

Mouth Rocks the Heart

4.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
MOUTH ROCKS FOR THE CAUSE's 2nd Anthology featuring 25 authors and 23 brand new stories. All proceeds will be donated to the Go Red Organization.

Christy Dilg, Book Title: Madam Cougar
Mary Catherine Gebhard, Book Title: Tied (Owned 2.5)
Dawne Walters & Bo Driscoll, Book Title: Center Ice
Emily A. Lawrence, Book Title: Derailed
M.C. Cerny, Book Title: Twenty
Katherine
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Mouth Rocks the Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mouth Rocks the Heart

Traci
Mar 26, 2016 Traci rated it it was amazing
I'm not usually a fan of anthologies. To be honest, i want the whole book not the short story ... I bought this one because its for a good cause, and it had some fantastic authors writing in it. I can honestly say that I am glad i bought it and read it, because every single story was amazing. there was not even one that I didnt like.
I had a few that really stood out for me.
Moretti by MJ Carnal .... OH MY GOD .... RIP MY HEART OUT WOMAN WHY DONT YOU?!?
What an amazing read. The situation was wri
Tessa
Feb 11, 2016 Tessa rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Colt and Serena by Kristen Hope Mazzola for an honest review. This review is for Colt and Serena only.

Colt and Serena is a short novella to The Hysterics but can be read as a standalone. I am now intrigued with The Hysterics after reading Colt & Serena's story and will be one-clicking that one.

This is the second book I have read by Mazzola and I absolutely love her writing. She brings dirty and sexy to a whole new level in this story. The attention to detail she describ
HappilyEverChapter
Mar 06, 2016 HappilyEverChapter rated it really liked it
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REVIEW IS ~ONLY~ FOR "TO BE TOUCHED" BY CARTER ASHBY AND "THE RED DRESS AFFAIR" BY L.B. DUNBAR * *
FOUR & 1/4 -STAR REVIEW

Judging a Book by it's Cover:
Cover shown is for the Anthology in which Carter Ashby's novella is part of. I have no cover for this novella alone. Anthology cover is nice enough... and clearly states it is a benefit book, which immediately grabs my attention.

Both Novellas were Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review

----
Emily
Mar 21, 2016 Emily rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
"Mouth Rocks The Heart Anthology" 25 authors bring you 23 brand new, steamy stories to help raise money for women’s heart disease! 100% of the profits will be donated directly to charity!

'Madam Cougar' by Christy Dilg
'Tied (Owned 2.5) by Mary Catherine Gebhard
'Center Ice' by Dawne Walters & Bo Driscoll
'Derailed' by Emily A. Lawrence
'Twenty' by M.C. Cerny
'Now. Forever.' by Katherine Rhodes
'Classified' by t. h. snyder
'The Red Dress Affair' by L.B. Dunbar
'Heated Rhythm' by Madison Street
'To Be
Janet Tunget
Mar 04, 2016 Janet Tunget rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of To Be Touched for an honest review from Carter Ashby.

To Be Touched is a steamy love story of a wounded soldier both physically and emotionally. The one thing he needs is to be desired and touched but he feels unlovable since his war injuries. He begins a one night stand but wants more when the woman involved causes him to hope again. But, she is as damaged as he is emotionally.

I loved this story and, though it is a short read, I felt satisfied with the ending.
Shelby (Book Lovers Have More Fun)
3.5 stars!!!

description

This review is for Tenant Number Seven by Danielle Torella. I knew going in that it was a novella AND a prequel to an upcoming story from her. So I knew it was going to be short and a little taste of what to expect from the full length novel. The book was basically getting to know Weston. He's a manwhore who works at a record company. He later meets his new tenant that he seems to have a connection with with added complications. It ended just when I thought it was getting really good
Vickie Smeltzer
Feb 28, 2016 Vickie Smeltzer rated it it was amazing
I received the ARC of To Be Touched for a honest review.. It was a very good book it was real the characters were real and made you feel like rooting for them it was a short but sweet story I enjoyed it and the flow of the story
Monique
Feb 26, 2016 Monique rated it really liked it
I received an Arc of Tenant Number Seven by Danielle Torella for an honest review... all I can say is that this is one awesone novella... Loved that the pov was from the male character... Danielle never disappoints... love her writing... and I can not wait to read more on this story.... can't wait to read the other stories from all the other authors...
Andrea Logan
Feb 28, 2016 Andrea Logan rated it it was amazing
***This review is for The Red Dress Affair***
And let me tell you, this is one hot & sexy read... I loved it...!!!
LB Dunbar is amazing, I love her work...!!!
Lindsay
This is for To Be Touched! I loved it. I thought it. A great short story, where the characters were real, and had a lot of love to give as well. It was great.
Renee
Mar 23, 2016 Renee rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of A Day For Love by Misha Elliott in exchange for an honest review.

Mouth Rocks The Heart is a anthology with 23 brand new stories featuring 25 authors with all precedes benefiting Go Red Organization.

A Day For Love by Misha Elliott is the story of Suzanne a woman who is in love with her career and on February 14, 2016 was to be married until everything fell apart. Now devoted to her career she is called into a meeting to save a project for the one and only Drake Edwards. He's
Cynthia
Mar 22, 2016 Cynthia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TIED by Mary Catherine Gebhard

After reading Let Me Go I couldn’t wait to get my hand on this book. This is short and ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so sweet. Charles is a little different kind of saver his past isn’t a guy you would want to take home to mom. When a buddy calls him and asks him for a favor in rescuing a woman he drops everything to save her. The state he finds Vera leaves him with nothing else to do but to take her home and take care of her. She does not trust easy. Charles doesn’t have a clue h
Hanne
Mar 20, 2016 Hanne rated it it was amazing
TIED by Mary Catherine Gebhard: 5 stars!

If you have read Let Me Go, you must having been impatiently waiting for this novella like I have. If you haven’t read that book, no worries, you can read this as a standalone.

Vera has been kidnapped and Charlie has been called to save Vera. He finds her and instead of putting her on a plane, he drives her to his house. Charlie finds Vera special and can’t say goodbye to her yet. Vera doesn’t trust him, but Charlie calms her and takes care of her.

I loved
Melanie
Mar 18, 2016 Melanie rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to get an early copy of Tied from the Author. Thank you for the ARC!!

I thought that Mary Catherine Gebhard did very well with this novella. It is a different story that I have ever read and I could not put it down once I started it!! I had to know how things ended for Charlie and Vera!!

Charlie is a twisted and sort of sick character. He likes to kill and that is what he has resorted to doing with his life now. When an old buddy of his calls in a favor, he knows that he has
Layla Omorose
Feb 15, 2016 Layla Omorose rated it really liked it
This Review is for A Day to Love by Misha Elliott:

For such a short story Ms. Elliott did really well with giving the characters enough background and situations to make it seem believable with in the scope of the story. Since it was a short story there were parts that seemed to jump without a transitioning part. Something the could be easily fixed with a word or sentence or two. Other than that I actually finished the story wishing it was longer or if there would be a second part. However, to be
Oz Girl
Mar 04, 2016 Oz Girl marked it as to-read
Review is for To Be Touched by Carter Ashby. The story was a short and super sexy read. A wounded warrior learning to heal with the scars he carries and the woman who looks past them.
**I was given an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
Linda
Mar 23, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
I like these sets for introducing you to new authors.

My review is in regard to the story Tied by Mary Catherine Gebhard.

Charlie and Vera meet under very disturbing circumstances. Charlie has no problem with working as a killer. He is chilling in how casually he takes a life. When he is asked to do a favor and retrieve a woman kidnapped by a drug dealer, he thinks it will be an easy assignment.

Vera has made bad choices in men and they haunt her. She is about to give up on surviving when Charlie
Sophie Bookalicious Babes Blog
Just South of Heaven the stunning novella based on some of my favourite Danielle Jamie characters is so special. It sent fireworks off within my heart and gave the butterflies in my stomach glorious wings to fly. Catching up with Lawson and Emelyn was beautiful. I smiled with a full heart through every blissful chapter. Everything from the proposal to the wedding was perfect, I felt like I was in the book sharing the time with them. 5 heavenly stars.

Colt & Serena by Kristen Hope Mazzola is
Kim
Mar 26, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
My review is on The Heart Wants What It Wants by Layla Stevens. Layla did a great job with this novella. To do a male's point of view and have the male feelings was well done. Showing that yeah you have to hide at one point but it is ok to feel how you feel and eventually will be able to come out and tell everyone.

My Review on Colt & Serena by Kristen Hope Mazzola. Kristen did a great job on this fast paced fun story. Serena a tattooest and Colt a drummer in the band. You could really feel
Andrea Rossi
Mar 21, 2016 Andrea Rossi rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of Colt & Serena (a Hysterics companion) by Kristen Hope Mazzola in exchange for an honest review. Colt & Serena started off with a bang and never once failed to hold my interest! The characters pull you into the story right away and the action doesn't stop. The writing was smooth and the action flowed nicely. The relationship between Serena and Dane was so hot I couldn't flip the pages fast enough and before I knew it the story was done. I like it so much that I b ...more
Shawna
Mar 21, 2016 Shawna rated it it was amazing
So far I have only had the pleasure of reading-- Colt and Serena (Hysterics) by Kristen Hope Mazzola. I received a copy of it for my honest review.

Amazing insight into to the future relationship of Colt and Serena after a quick recap of how and where it all started.

Although short and sweet I really enjoyed it. Colt and Serena are very interesting characters with amazing personalities. I love the end. It is very heart warming to enjoy a tale of love that does not care what the social norm is.

T
Tabitha Holmes
Feb 18, 2016 Tabitha Holmes rated it really liked it
This review is for Tenant Number Seven by Danielle Torella, ARC sent in exchange for an honest review. I loved this short story and can't wait for the rest of it. Weston is that guy we all have that love/hate relationship with. He's a man whore with the possibility of change. He seems set in his ways until a certain mysterious lady comes into the mix. I'm curious to see where their story will go, especially with the newest addition to WM Productions in the way. This story teased me and left me w ...more
EscapeNBooks
Mar 20, 2016 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege to read The Red Dress Affair by Author L. B. Dunbar.

"What's your poison, Flower?"

I love to get a good short story that I can read between novels. The Red Dress Affair was a quick and steamy read which featured Bolan and Ruthie. A simple kiss meant so much more to them and was positively unforgettable. Bolan was the smooth and dirty taking rugby player and Ruthie had just been hired as his PA. They had an immediate and mouth-watering connection that lasted throughout this shor
Karen Hrdlicka
Mar 01, 2016 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was fortunate enough to read A Red Dress Affair by LB Dunbar. I am a long time fan of Ms. Dunbar's work and all I can say is with Ruthie and Bolan's short, she has outdone herself. Ms. Dunbar has kicked up the heat in this tidbit and from the storyline and the ending there is more story begging to be told. One night, one dress, one man, was it a mistake or a shot at taking back her life. I for one want to know. The writing style is perfect and the steam level is more than Ms. Dunbar's usual st ...more
April
Mar 21, 2016 April rated it it was amazing
*****ARC provided for a honest review****

This is for Tied by Mary Catherine Gebhard.

This was a quick fast paced story of Vera and Charlie. You meant them both in the previous books.
It was good to see their story and how they came to be.
Charlie doesn't know what overcomes him when he rescues Vera for Zero. He is finally feeling something. Vera just isn't sure what is going on, she is scared but feels pulled to Charlie.
If you are looking for a bit of action and a fast paced story, with some intens
Shirley
Apr 04, 2016 Shirley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of stories from authors who are new to me as well as authors whose writing I am familiar, that range from the sweet HEA, to hot and steamy.

For those authors I am not familiar with, it was a great introduction to their work and I have to admit I have now added their work to my "To Be Read" list. Those authors whose work I have read, like Isobelle Cate, Emily A. Lawrence and Katherine Rhodes, I want more of their characters' stories and hope we hear more from them . . . soon.

Gr
Kendra Needs
Feb 15, 2016 Kendra Needs rated it it was amazing
I had the great honor of reading a copy of Colt & Serena by Kristen Hope Mazzola, with a copy of the book gifted from the author.

This is a companion novella to read with The Hysterics, it gives you a look into the background of how Colt & Serena met and fell in love. Colt & Serena story is pretty funny and will for sure make you laugh with all they do and go through. And where Serena starts off at the start of the book and where she ends up, what she is doing for a job, made me LOL.

I
Sherry
Mar 21, 2016 Sherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
This review is for Tied by Mary Catherine Gebhard. I received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This was a dark, intense, fast paced, hot, steamy read. I was hooked from beginning to end by Charlie and Vera's story. This is the first book I've read by this author and I will definitely be checking out the other books in the Owned series!

This is a great collection of stories for a great cause!
Danielle
Feb 29, 2016 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Review for The Red Dress Affair by L. B. Dunbar.

I just ... I mean ... WOO! I need a drink and probably a cigarette. That was so freaking HAWT I can't even describe it in a public review.

I was drawn in by the sizzling first tidbits of Bolan and Ruthie's initial meeting. What I loved was how there was this intriguing story-line right along with the amazing steaminess in such a short story proves (once again) that LB Dunbar can write anything.
Cassie
Mar 22, 2016 Cassie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars - This is a review for Colt & Serena by Kristen Hope Mazzola.

I had the pleasure of reading an ARC of this little Gem! If you have read some of Kristen's books you have been run into The Hysterics, this novella introduces us to the relationship between Colt & Serena - it is sweet, it is funny, but most of all it is enjoyable and leaves you wanting more of The Hysterics!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Christy Dilg is a wife and a mother. She works full-time at the local hospital. Her favorite things to do are read, write, listen to music, and spend time with family and friends. When she was in her teens, she told her best friend that she wanted to be a writer. That was the first time she ever spoke the words aloud. Then at the age of 34, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and while battling ...more
More about Christy Dilg...