Start by marking “How to Buy a Home Without Getting Hammered: One of America's Most Respected Home Builders Shares His Secrets” as Want to Read:

Few things in life can put you on the emotional roller coaster like buying a home, from the highs of finding the perfect one and seeing it completed to the lows of construction delays and mortgage red tape. "You mean the hardwood flooring we saw in the model isn't included?" "Why won't our builder return our calls?" "Where did these extra costs come from?"

Before you buy y

Published March 15th 2001 by Worthing Brighton Press

To ask other readers questions about How to Buy a Home Without Getting Hammered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Buy a Home Without Getting Hammered

Tracy
Oct 24, 2008 Tracy rated it liked it
A required read for my for job, but interesting with some good points. DW has been in the business in the 70's and has a good grasp of the market, especially in Houston.
Melissa Lee-Tammeus
Nov 25, 2011 Melissa Lee-Tammeus marked it as to-read
Received during a time when we were thinking about selling. Seems silly now with how the market and economy is - this info is so outdated now.
Ceci
Ceci rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2015
Randy F. Judd
Randy F. Judd rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2015
Cynthia Ward
Cynthia Ward rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
Camilla
Nov 30, 2012 Camilla rated it it was ok
Enjoyable, yes. Informative, no.
Renee
Renee added it
Jan 10, 2009
Jarvae
Jarvae added it
Apr 20, 2011
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2013
Siva
Siva marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
James
James marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Leslie Monchak
Leslie Monchak marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2016