Start by marking “199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God” as Want to Read:
199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Widely recognized as one of Christendom's foremost authorities on prayer, the South African theologian Andrew Murray wrote prolifically on the deeper spiritual life. 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking to God is drawn from Murray's writings relating to communion with God, explaining the what, when, why, and how of prayer.
Published January 1st 2007 by Value Books

To ask other readers questions about 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 199 Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God

Hannah
A great little book on the truths and promises of prayer and a rich prayer life with the Lord. I used this little book as apart of my daily devotions, and it was so encouraging. I was reminded of some truths about prayer that I had forgotten or needed to be reminded of, and I learned new truths about prayer that really impacted me and reminded me of the amazing power and gift of prayer. Great, encouraging little book!
Nicole
I love this prayer book so much. It's very helpful and easy to understand. This is a Christian mini prayer book. I recomend it to all Christians, especially religious, to read this book. This book is easy, so I also recomend it to all ages. You can finish it in less than an hour. God bless! :)
KC McCauley
This book contains short quotes about prayer by Andrew Murray. Some of them are very intriguing. You can read through this very, very quickly. If you are seeking for some good quotes or a small glimpse of wisdom on prayer, this book will be great.
J. Madison
Great devotional quotes!
Bbrowski
Bbrowski marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Waithera
Waithera marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Olea Nel
Olea Nel marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Becca Ryan
Becca Ryan marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Dave Naslund
Dave Naslund marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Eulatia
Eulatia marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Priscilla Pacheco
Priscilla Pacheco marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Anton Cruz
Anton Cruz marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Karen G
Karen G marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. .

Murray was Born in Cape Town, South Africa, Murray became a noted missionary leader. His father was a Scottish Presbyterian serving the Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa, and his mother had connections with both French Huguenots and German Lutherans. This background to some extent explains his ecumenical s
More about Andrew Murray...
Humility Abide in Christ Absolute Surrender With Christ in the School of Prayer Lord, Teach Us To Pray