Start by marking “Pencarian Cinderella (The Cinderella Search)” as Want to Read:
Pencarian Cinderella (The Cinderella Search)

Pencarian Cinderella (The Cinderella Search)

Atas rekomendasi teman, Steve Jackson menginap di Madrona Inn. Awalnya penginapan itu terasa membosankan, tapi Steve berubah pikiran setelah serentetan kejadian aneh menimpanya, mulai dari laci-laci yang membuka-tutup sendiri, gantungan baju yang bergeser sendiri, hingga suara erangan, ratapan, bahkan tangisan di malam hari. Namun, peristiwa paling aneh adalah jatuhnya seo ...more
Published 2004 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published February 7th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Pencarian Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pencarian Cinderella

Tracey
Jan 02, 2013 Tracey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I loved the Cinderella story as a young girl, but now as a grown up this adult version is much more fun.

Photobucket
"/>

Lissa (30) helps her dad in running a hotel their family once owned, they have plans to buy it back as a community.

Unfortunately there plans have gone wrong, the son of a hotelier, Steve (36) is booked into the hotel checking it out.

So they decide to get rid of this man by scaring him off, while setting up a trap in the attic above his room she falls through the ceiling legs flailing a
Laura Chapman
Dec 27, 2012 Laura Chapman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A disillusioned-with-love woman unexpectedly falls into the arms of Prince Charming in Judy Griffith Gill's The Cinderella Search.

Lissa Wilkins is the might manager of the Madronna Inn, located on a British Columbia island off the coast of the mainland. She left the big city life two years ago to help her father manage the inn, which was in her family for years before her dad lost it in a game of pinochle. With any luck, she and a group of locals will raise enough money by the end of Madronna's
Rhonda
Dec 17, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Cinderella Search by Judy Griffith Gill
4 STARS
The Cinderella Search was first published as Harlequin Love and Laughter Series in 1998. It fit that. Lots of laughter and love. All type of love. Romantic,community,father,daughter.
Lissa Wilkins works at the Inn her family owned for generations and her father dreams of owning it again. The whole community has been raising money so they can offer it.
So when they find that Steven Jackson has made reservation for three weeks and his father owns a
Gina Hott
Hott Synopsis
MUST SAVE THE INN.
Yes, it really is beginning to become Lissa’s mantra. The whole town may be in on the conspiracy to buy the inn but the implementation seems to keep falling on Lissa’s shoulders. Currently, she’s helping to convince the ferret that’s come to town in hopes of purchasing the inn that it’s not worth his time or money.
Goodness! Trying to convince him there isn’t a ghost isn’t working. Trying to run him out isn’t working. Even trying to have one of the sexiest females i
Krista Braaten
Feb 07, 2015 Krista Braaten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The chemistry between Steve and Melissa was awesome. I also could relate to the hurt that they both felt when they assumed the incorrect thing. Emotions can be good or bad things depending on how you deal with them. Melissa is relatable cause she comes across as very real and has true emotions. She flip flops over what she is feeling and isn't sure what to do about it.

I also loved the small town life. It made me chuckle cause I can relate to that in a way. Things and happenings can often spread
Angie Elle
**This book was provided by Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

I thought this was a cute story.

I really liked the hero. He was a nice guy who saw what he wanted and went after it. I didn't find the heroine particularly likable, but I've been noticing this trend a lot lately. She was too weepy for me, she held onto things from the past, and I felt like she took her past out on her hero at times.

I really liked this author's writing style, though the pacing may have been a bit fast for me
Jackie Lane
Jan 31, 2013 Jackie Lane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Lissa and her father who are trying to buy back the Inn that her grandfather lost in a pinocle game. The entire community pitches in in an attempt to buy back the Inn.

The story within the story is Steve Jackson who comes to town, has strange and funny things happen to him and wants to look for a Cinderella who fits a shoe.

Cute and fun, quite a bit different from the fairytale version, but with some similarities.

An enjoyable read - 3.5 stars
Corinne Rodrigues
Jan 20, 2013 Corinne Rodrigues rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A heroine who is willing to do whatever it takes to save her family's business, meddling townspeople, a dashing hero and a missing shoe - all ingredients for a delightful story and one that was well told by the author.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Helena
Aug 27, 2012 Helena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fairy-tales
I don't understand how this book has such a low review score. Obviously, it is not great literature, but it is not a bad story.

I'm personally a sucker for a Cinderella story, and I felt that this was a cute story. The characters are a bit flat, but it was still a fun and quick read.
Lingga
Aug 16, 2010 Lingga rated it liked it
Shelves: harlequin
baru kelar di baca. awal2 lumayan menghibur, sampe ngakak pas sampe ke adegan lissa terperosok en cuma keliatan kakinya oleh steve. situasi unik pertemuan 2 tokohnya ^^
Dini Rakhmani
Dini Rakhmani rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Sok Hia
Sok Hia rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2016
Faye
Faye rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2011
wanda flanagan
wanda flanagan rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2011
Ceacily cici Sherly
Ceacily cici Sherly rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2010
Novita
Novita rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2008
Ephin
Ephin rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2008
Nestofvipers
Nestofvipers rated it it was ok
May 19, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2012
Hotma Sandira
Hotma Sandira rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2012
Lesti
Lesti rated it it was ok
May 12, 2012
Candra Abil
Candra Abil rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Perdani Budiarti
Perdani Budiarti rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2011
Netha
Netha rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2008
RUSI HAKIM
RUSI HAKIM rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2008
Paula
Paula rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2013
nurmawati
nurmawati rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2010
Monica
Monica rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2013
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2015