Cross My Heart: A Little Book Made Special With Cross Stitch

Cross My Heart: A Little Book Made Special With Cross Stitch

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Love! Patient, kind, bearing all things, hoping all things, and enduring all things, it is eternal. Love becomes real only when it rises from the heart and is given away.

This volume of endearing scenes makes a beautiful gift, and, because the designs are charted in full color, they may be used as patterns for cross-stitching a token for a loved one or a keepsake for yourse...more
Published November 1st 1997 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published October 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Cross My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cross My Heart

Miriam
I love mini books! I was thrilled to find one with a needlework theme.
It is typical for a mini book in that it a collection of short poems, quotations, and sentiments with illustrations.

What is not typical is that every illustration is a full color graph (on a grid of about 18 count). There are no color keys, so if you wanted to stitch up a design you would have to work out your own thread colors.

Includes basic stitching instructions.

I think this would be a great little "just because" gift for...more
Anne Marie
Anne Marie marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Marie Barber grew up in Kristianstad, Sweden. In 1989, she received an Associates Degree in Visual Arts from the Art Institute of Atlanta. She did an internship for Don Trousdell Design in Atlanta, GA and was also the youngest student to study fine art under the late Dr. Goran Tronnberg, Sweden.

Marie is well known for her needlework designs and illustrations that appeared regularly in several publ...more
More about Marie Barber...
Marie Barber's 515 Inspirational Cross Stitch Designs 555 Little Sayings In Cross-Stitch Cross-Stitch Florals Cross-Stitch the Special Moments of Your Life Heavenly Cross-Stitch: Designs with a Christian Theme