Start by marking “Ebay 101: Selling on Ebay for Part-Time or Full-Time Income, Beginner to Powerseller in 90 Days” as Want to Read:

Learn to recognize valuable collectibles, and avoid junk. Start part-time and expand your income when you're ready.
Published January 16th 2008 by Weber Books

To ask other readers questions about Ebay 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ebay 101

Rocki
May 10, 2017 Rocki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay, lots of useful information, just a little outdated
Dave Jones
Feb 03, 2012 Dave Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: technology, ebooks, how-to
This was a freebie Kindle book that I stumbled onto. I'm not looking at making a zillion dollars by striking it rich through eBay but I thought that it might help me cash in on stuff around the house.

This is an over-the-top primer on eBay but it is more than that. Weber uses eBay as part of a means for overall online marketing success. He devotes a fair share of the book on building a blog. I can relate to this personally as I was involved in blogging for a time.

An interesting portion of this bo
Melody
Mar 03, 2013 Melody rated it liked it
Recommends it for: eBay beginners
This book provides a lot of good and general advice. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very first Ebay book to read.
I was knew to selling on Ebay and I did find this very helpful, and this book made me feel more confident and interested in starting Ebay selling. However, I felt that this book was little lack of providing detailed resources. For instance, I was interested in learning how/where to get my products from. It did provide some general ideas of where to find, but I
Chell  Reads
It was helpful. Didn't tell me anything I hadn't learned already, but this book might be helpful for someone unfamiliar with Ebay.
Erik
Erik rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2014
Janet Matthews
Janet Matthews rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Kelley Henley
Kelley Henley rated it it was ok
Nov 22, 2014
Christine Elizabeth Kuhn
Christine Elizabeth Kuhn rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Olivia
Olivia rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2012
JENNIFER
JENNIFER rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2013
Rashad  Nazarli
Rashad Nazarli rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2017
Julian  Cheek
Julian Cheek rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2014
Linda Kordes
Linda Kordes rated it did not like it
May 26, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2017
Renee Behe
Renee Behe rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Hunter Lappen
Hunter Lappen rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2012
Kelly French
Kelly French rated it did not like it
Sep 17, 2015
Margo Mekler
Margo Mekler rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Shawna
Shawna rated it liked it
May 01, 2011
Hoa Bui
Hoa Bui rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2016
Steve Weber
Oct 25, 2009 Steve Weber rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2016
Tami
Tami rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Evan
Evan rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2012
Sonya
Sonya rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Linda Meister
Linda Meister rated it it was ok
Dec 23, 2015
Lawrence N. Caizza
Lawrence N. Caizza rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2017
Joann
Joann rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • How To Declutter Your Home And Your Life: Minimalist Concepts To Help You Start Organizing Today
  • Purple Squirrel: Stand Out, Land Interviews and Master the Modern Job Market
  • Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru)
  • Making Sense of People: Decoding the Mysteries of Personality
  • Even You Can Learn Statistics: A Guide for Everyone Who Has Ever Been Afraid of Statistics
  • From Ramen To Riches: Building Wealth In Your 20s, Or Spending, Saving, Investing And Managing Your Money To Get Rich Slowly, But Surely
  • Boost Your Memory: Brilliant Ideas You Won't Forget (52 Brilliant Ideas)
  • The Other 8 Hours: Maximize Your Free Time to Create New Wealth & Purpose
  • The Resume is Dead
  • 25 Days to Better Thinking & Better Living: A Guide  for Improving Every Aspect of Your Life
  • Curious Folks Ask: 162 Real Answers on Amazing Inventions, Fascinating Products, and Medical Mysteries
  • Eating Organic on a Budget
  • The Moonlighter's Guide to: Online Writing for Immediate Income
  • Be your own best life coach (52 Brilliant Ideas)
  • Make More, Worry Less: Secrets from 18 Extraordinary People Who Created a Bigger Income and a Better Life
  • Pinterest Power: Market Your Business, Sell Your Product, and Build Your Brand on the World's Hottest Social Network
  • The Everything Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Book: A Portrait of an American Icon
  • Quick and Easy Family Dinners Cookbook