Start by marking “Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach, #15)” as Want to Read:
Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach, #15)

Bleach Volume 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrow (Bleach #15)

4.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  14,746 Ratings  ·  50 Reviews
Ichigo "Strawberry" Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts - he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow - a malevolent lost soul - Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit ...more
Published October 3rd 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach Volume 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach Volume 15

Death Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu ArakawaBleach, Vol. 1 by Tite Kubo
Best Manga Books
175th out of 477 books — 403 voters
Nana, Vol. 1 by Ai YazawaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 12 by Natsuki TakayaFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaNana, Vol. 21 by Ai Yazawa
Most touching mangas
93rd out of 109 books — 29 voters

More lists with this book...

Nick
May 13, 2008 Nick rated it it was amazing
Overall Rating: A+
Synopsis: Ichigo Kurosaki sees ghosts, and fights...a lot. All of this is pretty normal for Ichigo, but then he meets Rukia Kuchiki, a Shinigami (Death God) and member of the mysterious Soul Society. When a Hollow, an evil spirit, attacks Ichigo and his family, Rukia attempts to defeat the Hollow, but is wounded. To help him save his family, she lends Ichigo some of her powers, but something goes wrong, and Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy. Ichigo becomes a temporar
Tim
Dec 14, 2008 Tim rated it it was ok
Boring "need more training!" filler. Also, everyone on the same side seems to want to kill each other. Wonderous how the Soul Society lasted thousands of years when everyone's first instinct seems to be to kill someone.
Sophia F
Megan
Apr 06, 2009 Megan rated it really liked it
Vendea
Jan 31, 2015 Vendea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ano, ano, Lord Mayuri! Sice tam ještě není ta koupelnová scéna, ale tenhle týpek v masce je prostě cool! A Yumichikovo obdivování Inoue je fakt super!
Christian
Jul 05, 2010 Christian rated it it was amazing
this book has many funny scenes ichegos training starts in this book!!!!
Sara
Dec 09, 2012 Sara rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 1
MissAnnThrope
21 October 2012

Bleach 15: Beginning of the Death of Tomorrrow picks up right from the end of Bleach 14. Uryu risks everything to harness all of his Quincy power in hopes of defeating Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Meanwhile, Ichigo and Zangetsu fight each other in order to unlock Ichigo's Bankai powers.

Although the fight scenes were entertaining, the best part of this volume is the bonus at the end. Bleach: The Untold Stories, 17. Prelude for the Straying Stars is a flashback involving Momo, Izuru Kira, an
M. Ashraf
Mar 14, 2015 M. Ashraf rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
We move aside a bit from ichigo but it was very interesting
we see our first Bankai with Uryu ... Ichigo start his training to achieve it.
And now we now that mystery man Ichigo keep seeing in his near death :p dream is the true form of his soul slayer Zangetsu and he need to subdue him now to achieve Banki it kindda remind me of Naruto and Kurama :)
we learn a bit of back story on Kisuke and his rank before and some panels without his hat :)
also young creepy Ichimaru...
Taruia
Jun 08, 2014 Taruia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
In this volume we get some more of the back story of Quincy, Uryu Ishida, who faces Kurotsuchi, Captain of the 12th Company and Chief of Research and Development. Meanwhile Ichigo gets beaten up by his sword (yep, it does sound peculiar but it kinda makes sense in context).
Loveliest Evaris
There's something about Izuru I don't like. I used to like him at face value (literally "face value", I like anime boys with longer-than-usual blond hair) but there's something about him that I dislike.

Maybe it's because he's so passive and..wimpy. Maybe it's that off-putting expression on his face, like he's always sad or depressed or in need of some sleep. His eyes are kind of droopy and he follows Gin's orders with a kind of "Yes-master" monotony that really gets under my skin.

Gin, however, i
Kati
Mar 20, 2015 Kati rated it really liked it
I feel so sorry for Ishida. Everyone thinks he's this bitter automaton yet he's deeply emotional and very broken on the inside, he just learned to hide it because of his father. I love his character so much!
Stephen  Alff (AlffBooks)
Bleach was definitely very interesting to read and different to what I usually read. I enjoyed the whole soul reaper concept and how we find out more and more about the main character as the story goes on.

It's a fast read and is easy to understand but gets progressively more difficult to follow parts of the story due to there being so many different characters that can be qualified as important in the progression of the story.

I would recommend it for the story line and the graphics but I do fe
Jared  Deocareza
Oh wow it's full pack of action! Blood everywhere! New powers were shown.
New characters. Stories that explains.
I can hardly breath this is so good.
Jaycee Lam
Sep 06, 2015 Jaycee Lam rated it really liked it
wtf what is going on ?? i dont understanddd there must be SOMETHING THEREEE. and my shota, DO NOT TOUCH MY SHOTAAA
Logan Simpson
Dec 31, 2015 Logan Simpson rated it liked it
Alexis Masters
"I just keep practicing
Saying goodbye to you"

- "I still don't understand my father. I'm not even sure what I want to protect. But, I think I at least know what I won't allow." -Ishida
- "If he won't get up on his own, I'll drag him to his feet." -Zangetsu
- Second release of the Zanpaku-to (Bankai)
- Together again, imprisoned
- Separated, jailbreak
- Who is Kisuke, really?
- Hinomori's revenge
- Special Extra: The Untold Story - Kira, Renji, Hinomori

"We will not stop walking
though the path may eventua
Annchan Maulana
Oct 10, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, anime
Bleach
Ichigo Kurosaki has ability to see ghosts.
The story begin from the day when he meet with one of the member of Soul Society name Rukia Kuchiki. The member of that society are called shinigami.
The shinigamis are have a duty to fighting a Hollow - evil spirit from humans who display psychic energy.
And after Ichigo know the truth about the world he live with his family is one full of dangerous spirits, he learn to become Shinigami, and his job now along with Rukia is to protect the world fro
Blanka Vlčková
Jan 15, 2016 Blanka Vlčková rated it it was amazing
Yoruichi a Ichigo ... dvojka, u které se člověk nemůže nesmát. :D :D
Jonathan Mccormick
May 25, 2014 Jonathan Mccormick rated it it was amazing
Always fighting someone or something
Jasmine Iceheart
May 03, 2015 Jasmine Iceheart rated it really liked it
3.5
Bbabri
Sep 09, 2013 Bbabri rated it really liked it
Ishida és Mayuri egy teljesen értelmetlen harcot folytattak. Mondhatni Ishida győzött, de Quincy erejét elveszítette.
Ichigo Zangetsu-val gyakorol, hogy elérje a bankai szintet. Mondtam már hogy imádlak Zangetsu?
Yoruichi segít nekik az edzésben. Majd miután vége az aznapi harcnak, Ichi-vel együtt fürdőzik. Haláli az a nő. :-D
Oh és Ken-chaaan. Végre felébredtél. És ahogy Orihime felé tornyosul. Háh.
Ja és Hinamori… Pff… Utállak. Irritálsz…. Hogy ennyire elvakult legyen valaki… Ehhez tehetség kell…
Kristina

Io non farò altro
che esercitarmi a dirti addio
Jay
Jan 24, 2012 Jay rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
Wow, it's really hard to review three books in a series when you've read them one per day. I will say that the author really has been able to keep bringing us further and further along, watching the characters grow stronger. I keep thinking we've reached a peak and there is always more. Also, I really enjoy the funny little bits that are worked in between the stories and at the end of the volumes.
Collin
Feb 08, 2015 Collin rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I have to say, Uryu is quickly rising on my list of favorite characters. Ichigo, however, is suffering from too much fighting and not enough character. I still love the Strawberry, but I'd like to see some more of his inward awesomeness (like that little flashback ages ago, with him and Chad). But it was still a great volume, and I will read the next with eagerness.
Valentín
En este tomo de Bleach encontramos el combate entre Ury y el capitn Kurotsuchi Mayuri, donde el Quincy sacrifica su poder para ser capaz de vencer al Bankai de Mayuri.

Asistimos tambin al comienzo del entrenamiento de Ichigo para alcanzar el Bankai en tan solo 3 das en vez de en 10 aos, enfrentndose a la materializacin de suzanpakutou.

Georgina Howlett
Feb 13, 2012 Georgina Howlett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2012
This cover is so dark and it sends a strange feeling into your head. The contents of this volume were, as with the previous fourteen, spectacular. My only negative point about this volume was the name. Very negative. ;) But other than that, haha, amazing! As always, Tite Kubo never ceases to amaze me with his brilliant storyline and drawing :3
Kelley Shim
Mar 18, 2015 Kelley Shim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, bleach
It was really good! I found about this after reading some good manga like Fairy Tail ,Attack on Titan and HunterXHunter. I wish i was a shinagimi, even with all the danger. I would love to have the same type of sword as Ichigo has. I would be willing to sacrifice the same things as Ichigo did.
Jeffrey
As the Soul Society continues to unravel, Ichigo (once again) finds himself needing to become (once again) even more powerful. Still it's got some good moments, especially in the background of three of the companies' lieutenants and revealing deeper truths in the relationship between Aizen and Gin.
Soul
Jul 06, 2011 Soul rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
if i don't compare it with any other Manga novels then, it was a great experience to read this series.
the whole concept of Soul reapers, soul society,.. was neatly implemented.
And not to forgot it sure is a page turner.

so Worth 4 stars out of 5.
  • Naruto, Vol. 20: Naruto vs. Sasuke (Naruto, #20)
1977
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K
More about Tite Kubo...

Bleach (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Bleach, Vol. 1: Strawberry and the Soul Reapers (Bleach, #1)
  • Bleach Volume 02: Goodbye Parakeet, Good Night My Sister (Bleach, #2)
  • Bleach Volume 03: Memories in the Rain (Bleach, #3)
  • Bleach Volume 04: Quincy Archer Hates You (Bleach, #4)
  • Bleach Volume 05: Right Arm of the Giant (Bleach, #5)
  • Bleach Volume 06: The Death Trilogy Overture (Bleach, #6)
  • Bleach Volume 07: The Broken Coda (Bleach, #7)
  • Bleach Volume 08: The Blade and Me (Bleach, #8)
  • Bleach Volume 09: Fourteen Days for Conspiracy (Bleach, #9)
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach, #10)