Start by marking “Organizational Behaviour : Concepts, Controversies, Applications” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Organizational Behavio...
Stephen P. Robbins

Organizational Behaviour : Concepts, Controversies, Applications

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  600 ratings  ·  50 reviews
Robbins/Judge presents current, relevant research in a clear, reader-friendly writing style.
Globally accepted and written by one of the most foremost authors in the field, this is a necessary read for all managers, human resource workers, and anyone needing to understand and improve their people skills.
Published February 1st 2003 by Prentice Hall PTR (first published 1983)

read for a class.. very educational..
Alice Pasya
Hmmm... mostly mengingatkan pada kenangan buruk bersama Pak Billy yang terhormat, yang dengan kemurahan hatinya berhasil tidak meluluskan lebih dari setengah kelas Perilaku Organisasi...
Bishoy Soliman
it gives you a huge knowledge about the organization and its structure and ethical values within .
Nour Hassaniya
Long chapters.. Huge book.. Too much.. But interesting.. Hardest unit for this semester.. But anyway am reviewing the book and it was great.. It helped me a lot with my studies and the way the words written on it was very easy for memorizing and for understanding the points nd to get it more clear the definitions and the important points where written on the right side of the book in a simple way for us to study also because of the examples after each paragraph and the way the writer typed all t ...more
Okay so I skimmed a lot of this, it was required reading for a class. It does contain very vital information on interactions in the workplace, and ways to be a better manager by understanding the behaviors of your workers.
I read it for a class. I learned alot but it's not a book that I would read for fun.
Mahnoor Butt
Dec 07, 2012 Mahnoor Butt marked it as to-read
i want to read this book for my organizational project
Amy Ambarani
Nov 06, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HR People ? Director ?
Shelves: psychology
COMPLETE book of Organizational Behavior.
Marilyn Maravilloso
i want to read this book...
read for class
Dannah Dailo
Vibha Bhargava
Buen libro par afrontar el manejo de las organizaciones del presente y futuro.
Chris Bumpas
Typical text book. Forced to read for school.
This book is important for us
Mar 25, 2014 Sinthu marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This will be the best book
very good
David Blaylock
Interesting for a textbook, but still a textbook.
Andrew T. Carr
I have utilize this book for my Graduate class on Leadership and Organizational development. The topics were relevant and current. Author Stephen Robbins did a great job compiling real world examples and situations. My students found the reading interesting. I will definitely use this source again in future management courses.
Well, this is a textbook after all. But as far as textbooks go, it's well-organized and presents its material in a coherent and well-organized -- if rather dry, of course -- manner. I did find some of the material useful and applicable to thinking of organizational change in a public school setting.
Jul 08, 2015 Alisha rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alisha by: USQ
Shelves: books-i-own, textbook
A very well presented textbook with heaps of useful information and COLOURED pictures and headings. Makes it a bit more interesting in a creative sense. I'd recommend to those studying management or business, as it's a useful text.
Nariyah Moonshadow
Manual molt clar alhora de presentar una amplia informació sobre el funcionament de les organitzacions, però considero que aporta pocs recursos alhora d'intervenir en problemes reals d'una organització.
I really liked this text book. As far as text books go. It was a welcome break from the really academic stuff. A good mix of fun anecdotes and good information.
  • Introduction to Business [With Booklet]
  • Organizational Behaviour: An Introductory Text
  • Principles of Microeconomics
  • The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations
  • Understanding Organizations
  • Organizational Behavior
  • Economics
  • Organizational Behavior (13th Edition)
  • Managing the Unexpected: Resilient Performance in an Age of Uncertainty
  • The Economics of Money, Banking, and Financial Markets (Addison-Wesley Series in Economics)
  • Corporate Finance
  • Intermediate Accounting, Volume 2, IFRS Edition
  • Believing in Magic: The Psychology of Superstition
  • Business Research Methods
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • TOEFL Test Strategies with Practice Tests
  • Contemporary Strategy Analysis
  • The Art Of Critical Decision Making (Great Courses, #5932)