Start by marking “Adam's Fall: Jatuhnya Sang Adam” as Want to Read:
Adam's Fall: Jatuhnya Sang Adam

Adam's Fall: Jatuhnya Sang Adam (Mason Sisters #2)

3.73  ·  Rating Details ·  2,955 Ratings  ·  107 Reviews
Lilah Mason merupakan salah satu terapis fisik yang terbaik. Ia tak kenal lelah. Seluruh perhatian dan energinya tercurah hanya untuk kariernya. Namun kehidupannya langsung berubah ketika Lilah mendapat pasien bernama Adam Cavanaugh, yang terjatuh dalam pendakian gunung.

Belum pernah ia mendapat pasien yang lebih keras kepala daripada Adam, yang menantangnya di setiap kesem
Mass Market Paperback, 248 pages
Published March 2004 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1988)

Karla

5 Stars!! I started this morning and didn't stop till I was finished. Is there such a thing as Kindle burn...you know where you're swiping the pages so fast that your finger starts to get hot?! Yep...happened to me!!

This was a fast read, but oh so good! Easy to get through. Nothing missing though...angsty, humorous, snarky, witty, fantastic dialogue, heart-wrenching, loaded with sexual tension, and it all leads to a damn good ending! Old school Sandra Brown, that works in today's reading world.
Mo
Jan 30, 2015 Mo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"Nice chest hair. Very sexy."

I loved the banter between these two. They had met previously and did not like eac
Buggy
Feb 06, 2012 Buggy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Opening Line: “It made the evening news.”

This was a pretty good read even though it’s kinda dated now (1988) and some of the themes and situations annoyed me. For the most part it’s your basic 80’s contemporary romance and doesn’t require too much brain power to get through.

Adam’s Fall is apparently book 2 in the Mason sister’s series (who knew?) but works just fine as a standalone. Written exclusively from the heroine’s 3rd person POV we unfortunately never get into Adam’s head (was that the st
Inés Izal
Aug 22, 2015 Inés Izal rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
-3.5-

¡Ay lo que me he podido reír con estos dos!
Adam y Lilah son un par de cabezotas de mucho cuidado.
Ya en Fantasía, nos presentaba a Lilah, la pequeña de las Mason. Todo un terremoto: directa, cínica, bromista, irónica y muy pero que muy independiente.
Y a Adam, que el pobre era todo lo contrario: serio, formal, controlador y un poco snob.
Imaginaros ya que puede pasar cuando juntéis en una casa solita en Hawái a estos dos.
Lady Heather
Feb 02, 2012 Lady Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: contemporary romance fans
Recommended to Lady Heather by: WLLK ladies book list
Just so you know.. couldn't put this book down all day...NO SERIOUSLY..I COULDN'T!
..couldn't wait to read about the characters (who I fell in love with in the previous book), the story, and I was so involved with the writing I lost total track of time (sorry to my family about dinner..won't happen again..well not too soon anyway).

Highly recommend this book to fans of contemporary romance..you won't be disappointed!
Linda
Adam Cavanaugh and Lilah Mason had a history: they detested each other. Both had strong personalities with different outlooks on life. Adam was a close friend and business associate of Lilah's sister but every time he and Lilah met, they clashed. To say that they don't get along, is to put it mildly.

At the opening of ADAM'S FALL, Adam had been in a climbing accident and was suffering: he needed physical therapy. Lilah, a therapist, is called upon by family to help him. After much deliberation sh
Zeek
I’ve written reviews on this several times and somehow they always disappear :)

Anyway, here we go again. One of my favorite old category romances from Sandra Brown, Adam’s Fall plays on the Florence nightingale troupe to good effect, actually, and that’s because the heroine is well aware of it. Adam, hotel mogul and good friend of Lilah’s sister Fanta C, has fallen while mountain climbing. There is a good possibility he may never walk again. As a favor to her sister, Lilah agrees to take on hi
Sandra
Nov 29, 2010 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loveswept, fb
I loved this book by SANDRA BROWN. When the hero Adam is hurt in a climbing accident his friends hire physical therapist Lilah to help him out. Adam and Lilah know each other and never got on well. Now Adam has to put up with Lilah in order to recover. Adam and Lilah have great chemistry together. And there was added tension when Adam's former girlfriend shows up. I found this book very captivating and hard to put down.

I look forward to reading more of Sandra Brown's books in the future.
Wendy Marcus
Jun 13, 2014 Wendy Marcus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was recommended by my friend Karla. When I started reading I'd realized I read it before. But it was good enough to drag me in again. I had a few problems with the story but overall a classic Sandra Brown Loveswept. I enjoyed it - again.
MBR
Mar 22, 2011 MBR rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of earlier novels by Sandra Brown/Erin St. Claire.
Recommended to MBR by: Reviews on Goodreads
3.5 Stars Contemporary

I can't make up my mind as to whether I have read Adam's Fall prior to this or not. The story that unfolded reminded me of the novel Come Lie With Me by Linda Howard that stems from a similar theme.

Adam's Fall is book 2 in the Mason sisters series, the first book being Fanta C. Adam's Fall begins with the news that uber rich hotel entrepreneur Adam Cavanaugh was involved in a mountain climbing accident in Northern Italy, killing two of his companions in the process leavin
Katherine 黄爱芬
Katie(babs)
May 07, 2015 Katie(babs) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lilah Mason, the sister of Elisabeth in Fanta C. She is a physical therapist who is asked to help Adam Cavanaugh, a man Lila can’t stand. Rich hotel entrepreneur, Adam has a mountain climbing accident, paralyzing him from the waist down. Elizabeth asks Lilah to help with Adam’s recovery.Adam wants to wallow in his grief, but Lilah won’t let him. Adam hates her bedside manner, but under her care, he begins to see major process. He may even walk again. These former adversaries becomes friends, and ...more
kilty
Jan 09, 2011 kilty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freakin' Good!
Hero was a sob..Heroine just a b and somehow they b___d! Oh! I can spell that..bonded, that is..*grin*
..and to continue with the b's..bullet fast dialog delivery and a bombshell of a heroine, always ready to explode..no coy crap there! telling it like it is and boy! did she give the "other woman" a run for the hero's money;-) She was a perfect match for one of my (manyyyy) fav. kind of heros..the Grump! AWESOME!

Although Sandra Brown's books seem like racy cliches with a dying bree
Tasha
Jan 13, 2016 Tasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I read Fanta C years ago I never realized it was part of a series... Every time I read a Sandra Brown book I fall deeper into this hole of ( I can't really explain, I know what I want to say but the word isn't there just the impressions of the word). If you have ever read books by one author that has left you speechless that is exactly what happens to me with every story. This was a fast read, but oh so good!
*TANYA*
Great book!!! I read this book back when I was in my 20's and I thought it was amazing. I remembered this book so differently, regardless I still loved it.
Drita
Jul 06, 2015 Drita rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I thoroughly enjoyed this read, fully packed with so much wit and intriguing characters as I was told I would. Thank you Julia for recommending this book and this beautiful author.
In my quest to reading more of her books.

Check her out book-worms you might like something she wrote.
Jessica
Dibanding adam's fall, lebih suka fanta c, tapi tadi pas di cek trnyata fanta c cuma ak rate 3 karena pendek. Yg ini malah berasa panjang banget, sampe ak potong2 bagian dialog yg ga penting. Suka sama Lilah, feisty banget dia, tapi Adam kesannya snob abis.
Ms Fine
Oct 23, 2012 Ms Fine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
some books I got from Borders Going Out of Business sale and some from Bookbuyers
------- ADAM'S FALL
For the past few years, Lilah Mason has watched her sister find love, get married, and have children, while she's been more than content to channel her energies into her career. A physical therapist with an unsinkable spirit and unwavering compassion, she's one of the best in the field. But when Lilah takes on a demanding new case, her patient's life isn't the only one transformed. Her new patient
OceMei Belikova♥
daku suka sekali!!!! http://www.smileycodes.info
Lilah Mason dan Adam Cavanaugh musuh bebuyutan. Setiap kali mereka bertemu akan terjadi pertengkaran mulut yang bisa memekakkan telinga siapa saja.

Dan ketika Adam diberitakan jatuh sewaktu mendaki gunung, saudara Lilah, Elizabeth dan suaminya Thad memohon kepada Lilah agar mau menjadi terapis fisiknya. Lilah menolak mati-matian ide tsb, tapi siapa yang bisa menolak kalau digaji seribu dolar sehari dan bisa bersantai di Hawai? LOL
Akhirnya Lilah dengan enggan menyetujui perm
Julie
Jan 17, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favorite Sandra Brown books. I loved Lilah from FantaC the previous book in this series. Lilah is so much fun and I just LOVE her. Adam who met Lilah in the previous book and had an instant attraction but cannot stand to be in the same room together. Adam is In a terrible accident and is In need of intense physical therapy and in comes Lilah who is a very accomplished physical therapist. They have a very rocky start, middle and finish but it it so worth the time to read. This b ...more
Lenye
Five stars? I know, I know. Am I crazy? Yes. Maybe I just was in mood for story like this.

I can't help myself, I love stories where a strong guy needs woman's help. There was so much hate at first, then fun, chemistry... It was a little bit (or a lot) cheesy, but that's what a harlequins are for, right? I was so glad that Adam got better (I am a little bit paranoid with this stories and sad endings after reading Me Before You).

Short story with a HEA for a rainy afternoon.
Ren
Edisi baca masa kuliah, pinjem di rental dan belum kenal Goodreads

Jadi, dulu waktu baca Adam's Fall mana tahu kalau ini lanjutannya FantaC, dan heroinenya si Lilah adiknya Elizabeth di FantaC. Lucunya, malah lebih suka FantaC ketimbang Adam's Fall. Mungkin karena Adamnya jerk, jual mahal, dan sejak dulu emang bete sama tokoh cowo sok males tapi aslinya mau :))))
Ŧ ♥️Charlene
These oldies are great. Have all in paperback
Lyuda
Oct 03, 2014 Lyuda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This was overall decent read. Good chemistry between characters.
The story would be a four star read for me if not for the hero’s behavior towards his last lover. It was low and undignified.
Adriane (◉‿◉)
"4.5 t'was very very Good! "

I cannot end the year without reading a Sandra brown book. So I tried reading this, It was really nice to read this book. The characters are refreshing,their banters are really funny and cool! Lilah is one of a hell woman, brave and laught out loud funny. Adam, Mr. Yummy (nomnomnom), straight to the point and wickedly sexy. I love them both. And Pete too, I think he is too cute. I hope it was longer. Oh, how I wish.

“He was a playboy. His newsworthy romantic liaisons
Serena Miles
Mar 02, 2017 Serena Miles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

me he devorado el libro en un solo dia
un libro facil de leer con unos personajes que enseguida me engancharon... no tiene una trama alucinante, pero me ha gustado mucho
me gusta mucho la pareja que hacen alex y lilah, y sus discusiones

ahora a leerme el anterior... he empezado la saga del reves

mi nota un 9
Maura
Desty
Mar 06, 2014 Desty rated it really liked it
Saya lagi keranjingan baca novelnya Sandra Brown, apalagi beberapa novel Sandra Brown yang saya baca akhir-akhir ini memang sudah masuk daftar wishlist untuk dibaca. Novel yang satu ini masuk dalam wishlist saya sejak membaca Fanta C. Saya penasaran dengan karakter Lilah Mason, adiknya Elizabeth yang nyentrik. Apalagi dalam novel ini dia “dipasangkan” dengan bos-nya Elizabeth, Adam Cavanaugh.

Adam Cavanaugh mengalami cidera yang cukup parah ketika terjatuh dalam pendakian gunung. Bagian bawah tub
Angela
Jan 19, 2011 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won a copy of this book on first reads as a Goodreads giveaway. I was hesitant to read it only because it was such an old copy of the book. It was a copy that was published in 1988, which was the year after I graduated from high school. So it looked a little dated & it had damage to the cover. But I agreed to read it & do a review, so I am a little late by about a month by doing it, but with the holidays it took a little longer. Well, I was pleasently surprised by what was inside this ...more
  • Where There Is Evil
  • Lord of the Desert
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • To the Ends of the Earth
  • Time Enough for Love
  • The Morcai Battalion (The Morcai Battalion, #1)
  • The Heart's Victory
  • A Man Like Mac
  • Wild (Medieval Trilogy, #2)
  • York, The Renegade (The Shamrock Trinity, #2) (The Delaneys, #2)
  • The Wooing of Miss Masters
  • The Hellion
  • The Morning Side of Dawn (Holt, #3)

Sandra Brown is the author of more than sixty New York Times bestsellers, including FRICTION (2015), MEAN STREAK (2014), DEADLINE(2013), LOW PRESSURE (2012), LETHAL (2011), & TOUGH CUSTOMER (2010).

Brown began her writing career in 1981 and since then has published over
More about Sandra Brown...

Mason Sisters (2 books)
  • Fanta C (Mason Sisters, #1)