Start by marking “Marshal's Destiny, The” as Want to Read:
Marshal's Destiny, The

Marshal's Destiny, The (Irish Western #1)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Irish-born Margaret mary Flaherty leaves New York City for Colorado, carrying the signed proof her brother Seamus needs to keep greedy landowners from stealing his ranch.

Joshua Turner, U.S. Marshal, is headed to Colorado to investigate charges of cattle rustling and land fraud.

Their paths cross in the middle of enemy territory, where Marshal Turner comes to the aid when Ma...more
Published October 1st 2001 by AmazonEncore

To ask other readers questions about Marshal's Destiny, The, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marshal's Destiny, The

Lilmissmolly
The Marshal's Destiny is a wonderful western romantic story with very believable well-developed characters. The story begins when Irish-born Maggie Flaherty leaves New York City after her mother dies and heads for Colorado to her brother’s ranch. Hostile Indians attack Maggie’s stagecoach and Maggie herself is attached to the inside of the carriage by an arrow. On his way to investigate charges of cattle rustling and land fraud in Colorado, Marshal Joshua Turner assists in removing the arrow fro...more
Lori Meehan
This was my first book by author C. H. Admirand and it won't be my last. I went ahead a bought all the other books in this series
Marshal Joshua Turner comes upon a stage coach under attack by Indian and finds a wounded Maggie Flaherty. There is an instant attraction between them. They both sense the loneliness in the other and think, can this be their future destiny?
Maggie must get the papers she's carried from New York to her brother to keep the bank from taking his ranch back and Joshua is s...more
Pamela
Great Book!!! Well written, great story line!
Cyndii Sellers
The Marshal's Destiny

The Marshal's Destiny

Book 1 in the series of 5 is a thrilling account! Fast paced and intriguing, it keeps the reader on the edge of his/her seat. Through the author's artful use of colorful descriptions, set against a believable historical backdrop, the reader is drawn into the action and swept along in the swift current of the story almost as though they are experiencing the events personally. A thrilling tale heightens the anticipation of Book 2!
Luli
Cuando leo un libro de romance-suspense me gusta leer cómo interaccionan los personajes, me gusta leer-ver qué sienten y porqué, y sobre todo me gusta entender lo que hacen o no hacen. En este libro no conseguí nada de lo anterior.
La historia tenía buena pinta, y como no he leído mucho romance-western, me pareció original.
Una chica que viaja en una caravana para ver a su hermano, que es la única familia viva que le queda.
Durante el viaje sufre varios contratiempos, primero un ataque por partes d...more
Judy
This is the first time I have read C. H. Admirand's books and I really enjoyed it very much. I will be buying more of her books. I have this book in a boxed set with 3 others. It was funny and sad.
Eric Green
Good book

This is a good clean historical romance with plenty of action. It was very well written. I fell in love with the characters immediately. Great read.
Suzanne
Western romance with lots of flair :)
Judy
This is the first book in the Irish Western Series by C H Admirand. I am writing this review late, I actually finished the 3rd book in the series now. I recommend reading the entire series. Each book has you more deeply involved in the characters and story. If you liked the John Wayne western movies, you will love this series.
Brianna Hughes
I highly enjoyed this book and can't wait to finish the others in this series. C.H. you are a wonderful author and this genre I hadn't like before until now. Thank you for a wonderful series. This is a must read if you haven't already done so.
Marcie Miller
Really enjoyed this Irish western. Maggie is hilarious even under dying circumstances. Had a hard time putting it down. Looking forward to the continuing saga.
Kathy
An Irish Western - fun
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Marlenna M.
Marlenna M. is currently reading it
Sep 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Southern born... Northern bred

I was born in Aiken, South Carolina, but alas, my parents moved back to northern New Jersey where I grew up, which if you’ve met me would explain a lot. I’ve always had my nose in a book, have traveled the world over, and even tested the time-space continuum, thanks to the awesome power of the written word.

My love for the written word is a gift from my parents, but th...more
More about C.H. Admirand...
Tyler (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #1) A Wedding in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #1) One Day in Apple Grove (Small Town USA, #2) Jesse  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #3) Dylan  (The Secret Life of Cowboys, #2)