Start by marking “Leading Her to Heaven” as Want to Read:
Leading Her to Heaven

Leading Her to Heaven

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  12 reviews
As the eldest daughter of an English earl, Lady Susanna Cavendish has led a sheltered life of privilege and leisure. Notorious warrior Blair Ruthven is laird of the fiercest clan in Scotland. Forced into marriage by feuding kings to forge a political union between their countries, Blair and Susanna must find peace between themselves as they battle ages-old prejudices - and ...more
Trade Paperback, 222 pages
Published February 15th 2008 by Tease Publishing LLC (first published December 15th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Leading Her to Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leading Her to Heaven

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsBreaking Dawn by Stephenie MeyerThe Host by Stephenie MeyerThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann ShafferCity of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Best Books of 2008
218th out of 1,361 books — 6,779 voters

More lists with this book...

Eastofoz
2.5 stars for this book primarily because I think it needed more development between the h/h and work on the language style. It tends to read like a play the way some parts would end and then start up which was well-done because it’s almost as if you could see the curtain fall and rise, but I prefer more of a novel-like approach to changes in setting without having a lot of changes every two or three pages. Sometimes it lacked fluidity but I guess if you like this play-technique then you may not ...more
Kathrynn
Apr 11, 2009 Kathrynn rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Fans with Two Good-Hearted Characters
Recommended to Kathrynn by: Kayleigh
4 1/2 Stars from This Reader!

Found Leading Her to Heaven to be a nice medieval story between two altruistic characters--my favorite type. Neither had a vast amount of emotional scars nor were they warped or abused earlier in life by former loves or families. How refreshing! They were good characters with kind hearts who were forced together by King Henry VIII (1491-1547) when he ordered Lady Susanna to marry Laird (Duke) Blair Ruthven (Scotland).

Susanna loved to read and when she was forced to
Skyler Grey
Kayleigh Jamison has done a phenominal job in bringing to life the characters in her book. I immediately fell in love with both the heroine and hero as well as the hero's brother who I'm dying to have his own story.

Leading Her to Heaven, is an excellent read for anyone who loves men in kilts, the women who tame them and romantic adventure.

I'll definitely look for more books by, Kayleigh Jamison.
Stella
Feb 21, 2008 Stella rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Shelves: favorites, friends
I'm not a fan of Historical romance, but Kayleigh Jamison is a bright new talent in the genre and I absolutely LOVED this book! I'm chomping at the bit for Kelly's book! this book has beautiful imagery, unforgettable characters and a setting to truly fall in love with. I cant recommend this book enough!
Jen (Red Hot Books)
The king is forcing Lady Susanna into a political marriage with a Scottish laird. Susanna isn't happy about leaving her home, or her father --an English earl-- but she is willing to do her duty. She sets off on her long to journey to meet her betrothed, but he party is attacked on the road. She was just moments away from being raped when Blair comes to her rescue.

Susanna has no idea that her savior is actually her fiance. And he is in no hurry to tell her. Blair is captivated by his future bride
Heather
First off, I never would have finished this book if I didn't receive a free copy in exchange for giving it my review.

I love historical fiction (one of my favorite genres). What I didn't realize was that it was an erotic historical fiction. (Hence the one star - not my type of reading.) But enough said about that.

The writing was very good and the author apparently did her research into Scottish themes and culture. Both main characters were strong and likable.

If this is the type of genre you enj
L.D.
What a pleasant delight. This book had everything!! History, murder, kidnapping, mystery, Love, sex...... My interest was held to the point that I wanted to pick it up every chance I got to see what was going to happen next. I must say the cover was not appealing. Sometimes I wonder where this choice comes from.
Pamela(AllHoney)
It started out pretty good but fizzled out rather quick for me. I didn't feel any real chemistry between the H/h. It got confusing in several places and felt like more back story was needed at times. It just didn't work for me.
Tracy
I really enjoyed the story, but wanted it to be longer. I liked the lead characters, Blair & Susanna. At the beginning I had the 'oh no' feeling that Susanna was going to be a whiner, but luckily she wasn't. :o)
Gee
This was actually a great story but it lacked depth. I enjoyed it as a light read but the characters seemed superficial. Sex scenes were hot.
Moonlight Reads
Please read our full review at www.moonlightreads.com.
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Kerron
Kerron marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Therese
Therese marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Elisa Bookaholic
Elisa Bookaholic marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Kayleigh Slater
Kayleigh Slater marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
A writer and musician at an early age, Kayleigh Jamison wrote her first novella at the age of seven, and first picked up a violin at eight. By eighteen, she had won several state and regional awards for the performance arts, recognizing her accomplishments in violin, viola, and oboe. Unable to resist the lure of the past, Kayleigh finds herself particularly drawn to certain periods of world histor ...more
More about Kayleigh Jamison...
A Scandalous Arrangement Svetkavista Unspeakable Reckless Liaisons Caging Kat