Start by marking “Leading Her to Heaven” as Want to Read:
Leading Her to Heaven

Leading Her to Heaven

As the eldest daughter of an English earl, Lady Susanna Cavendish has led a sheltered life of privilege and leisure. Notorious warrior Blair Ruthven is laird of the fiercest clan in Scotland. Forced into marriage by feuding kings to forge a political union between their countries, Blair and Susanna must find peace between themselves as they battle ages-old prejudices - and ...more
Trade Paperback, 222 pages
Published February 15th 2008 by Tease Publishing LLC (first published December 15th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Leading Her to Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leading Her to Heaven

Kathrynn
Mar 15, 2009 Kathrynn rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Fans with Two Good-Hearted Characters
Recommended to Kathrynn by: Kayleigh
4 1/2 Stars from This Reader!

Found Leading Her to Heaven to be a nice medieval story between two altruistic characters--my favorite type. Neither had a vast amount of emotional scars nor were they warped or abused earlier in life by former loves or families. How refreshing! They were good characters with kind hearts who were forced together by King Henry VIII (1491-1547) when he ordered Lady Susanna to marry Laird (Duke) Blair Ruthven (Scotland).

Susanna loved to read and when she was forced to
Eastofoz
Nov 13, 2008 Eastofoz rated it it was ok
Shelves: medieval
2.5 stars for this book primarily because I think it needed more development between the h/h and work on the language style. It tends to read like a play the way some parts would end and then start up which was well-done because it’s almost as if you could see the curtain fall and rise, but I prefer more of a novel-like approach to changes in setting without having a lot of changes every two or three pages. Sometimes it lacked fluidity but I guess if you like this play-technique then you may not ...more
Skyler Grey
Feb 21, 2008 Skyler Grey rated it it was amazing
Kayleigh Jamison has done a phenominal job in bringing to life the characters in her book. I immediately fell in love with both the heroine and hero as well as the hero's brother who I'm dying to have his own story.

Leading Her to Heaven, is an excellent read for anyone who loves men in kilts, the women who tame them and romantic adventure.

I'll definitely look for more books by, Kayleigh Jamison.
Stella
Feb 21, 2008 Stella rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Shelves: favorites, friends
I'm not a fan of Historical romance, but Kayleigh Jamison is a bright new talent in the genre and I absolutely LOVED this book! I'm chomping at the bit for Kelly's book! this book has beautiful imagery, unforgettable characters and a setting to truly fall in love with. I cant recommend this book enough!
Katie Michaels
Oct 24, 2011 Katie Michaels rated it really liked it
Shelves: highlander
The king is forcing Lady Susanna into a political marriage with a Scottish laird. Susanna isn't happy about leaving her home, or her father --an English earl-- but she is willing to do her duty. She sets off on her long to journey to meet her betrothed, but he party is attacked on the road. She was just moments away from being raped when Blair comes to her rescue.

Susanna has no idea that her savior is actually her fiance. And he is in no hurry to tell her. Blair is captivated by his future bride
Heather
Jul 11, 2008 Heather rated it did not like it
First off, I never would have finished this book if I didn't receive a free copy in exchange for giving it my review.

I love historical fiction (one of my favorite genres). What I didn't realize was that it was an erotic historical fiction. (Hence the one star - not my type of reading.) But enough said about that.

The writing was very good and the author apparently did her research into Scottish themes and culture. Both main characters were strong and likable.

If this is the type of genre you enj
L.D.
Aug 20, 2009 L.D. rated it really liked it
What a pleasant delight. This book had everything!! History, murder, kidnapping, mystery, Love, sex...... My interest was held to the point that I wanted to pick it up every chance I got to see what was going to happen next. I must say the cover was not appealing. Sometimes I wonder where this choice comes from.
Tracy
Jun 26, 2010 Tracy rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the story, but wanted it to be longer. I liked the lead characters, Blair & Susanna. At the beginning I had the 'oh no' feeling that Susanna was going to be a whiner, but luckily she wasn't. :o)
Pamela(AllHoney)
It started out pretty good but fizzled out rather quick for me. I didn't feel any real chemistry between the H/h. It got confusing in several places and felt like more back story was needed at times. It just didn't work for me.
Gee
Oct 23, 2013 Gee rated it liked it
Shelves: medieval-erotic
This was actually a great story but it lacked depth. I enjoyed it as a light read but the characters seemed superficial. Sex scenes were hot.
Janice
Janice rated it did not like it
Dec 22, 2013
Marion
Marion rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2010
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2011
Kristine
Kristine rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2009
Reanna Hatcher
Reanna Hatcher rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2011
Kim Kenealy
Kim Kenealy rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Fereidoun
Fereidoun rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2008
Bec
Bec rated it liked it
Oct 17, 2010
Megan Grooms
Megan Grooms rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2011
Rhiannon
Rhiannon rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2008
Gail
Gail rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2008
Carin
Carin rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2012
Meredith Berninger
Meredith Berninger rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Moonlight Reads
Feb 05, 2013 Moonlight Reads rated it really liked it
Please read our full review at www.moonlightreads.com.
Victoria
Victoria rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2013
Meg Kinch
Meg Kinch rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2010
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2010
A writer and musician at an early age, Kayleigh Jamison wrote her first novella at the age of seven, and first picked up a violin at eight. By eighteen, she had won several state and regional awards for the performance arts, recognizing her accomplishments in violin, viola, and oboe. Unable to resist the lure of the past, Kayleigh finds herself particularly drawn to certain periods of world histor ...more
More about Kayleigh Jamison...