Start by marking “Spawn Collection, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Spawn Collection, Vol. 2

Spawn Collection, Vol. 2 (Spawn Collection #2)

Witness the power of pure Spawn with this essential collection It all started in 1992 with Todd McFarlane's smash hit Spawn. Don't have those early issues? Oh, yeah... they've been out of print for years Well, here they are in a brand new collection - bigger and badder than ever This collection features the pulse-pounding art and stories of the master himself, Todd McFarla ...more
Published October 24th 2006 by Image Comics (first published April 11th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Spawn Collection, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spawn Collection, Vol. 2

Greg Strandberg
Nov 25, 2014 Greg Strandberg rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
The great stories of Spawn continue. See my main review of the first collection to see what I think, but overall, this is a great series.

And how could you not like these bundles? I've not read them in this format, I'll admit, but I've read a few other comic collections that I missed in my younger, collecting days.

These are good and you don't have to worry about keeping them in good condition. They're good for the kids too. Alright, maybe not Spawn :)
John Morrison
Nov 03, 2015 John Morrison rated it it was amazing
Seriously amazing!!!
Adam Fisher
Apr 22, 2014 Adam Fisher rated it liked it
3.5 Stars.
These 20 issues of Spawn had their ups and downs, but the overall picture was good. The art is well known and the overall story progresses nicely. However, when reading this all at once it suffers from slight tediousness and a drive from the reader to, from time to time, "get on with it". Al Simmons does great in his ability to save people in the nick of time, but at the same time, seems to not care enough about his new "savior" status to learn about the limits of his costume. Will his
RoChe Montoya
Jun 15, 2015 RoChe Montoya rated it it was amazing
I have the individual issues so i don't know what happens in this collection, but read my review on Spawn Collection, Vol. 1 5of5 stars on Spawn altogether.
Matt Gallant
Jun 03, 2015 Matt Gallant rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it's taken me this long to get into the Spawn series! I read the first one a while back and just recently got my hands on this. The story is compelling and I just want more!
Timothy Boyd
Jan 21, 2016 Timothy Boyd rated it really liked it
A darker hero than most. While the story is above average it's the fantastic McFarlane art that makes this book above the regular comics. Very recommended
Michele Rice Carpenter
May 23, 2014 Michele Rice Carpenter rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: any adult who enjoys graphic novels
Recommended to Michele by: a very good friend
Excellent graphics and colorization. I'm enjoying the development of the characters and storyline.
Alain Dewitt
May 11, 2016 Alain Dewitt rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015
One of the problems with the three big omnibus volumes of 'Spawn' I bought was that it was only after I bought them and started reading them that I realized that there are gaps. Pretty big ones, in fact. Volume 1 completely omits the issues relating to Spawn's fight with Angela, for example.

The story is starting to suffer a lot of 'same-ness'. The art work is great. Stellar, in fact, but the story just isn't holding up its end and it's taking too long to do it.
Donald Armfield
Oct 06, 2014 Donald Armfield rated it really liked it
This is one huge graphic novel. Not just the amount of pages. But the characters; Chapel, Overt-Kill, Anti-Spawn, The Curse, Houdini and the Normal gang from Todd McFarlanes comics.

Spawn's Clock is at 6:8:8:7 to be continued.....
Sean Namei
Sean Namei rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Gábor Oláh
Gábor Oláh marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Chema Santos
Chema Santos rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Kaleb
Kaleb rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2016
Thomas Greer
Thomas Greer rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2016
Jordan Richards
Jordan Richards rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Sarahsnl
Sarahsnl marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Elh R'
Elh R' is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2016
Jesse Rosenthal
Jesse Rosenthal marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Reader
Reader added it
Aug 26, 2016
Cole Poulos
Cole Poulos rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2016
Erik
Erik rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2016
Garrett Brown
Garrett Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Pajam
Pajam rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Matthew Mcguinness
Matthew Mcguinness marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Jan
Jan rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Godbowstomaths
Godbowstomaths rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2016
Ricky Pruitt
Ricky Pruitt rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Harvey Godchild
Harvey Godchild rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
  • Angela
  • Spawn / Batman
  • Universe X, Vol. 2 (Earth X 3)
  • Five Ghosts: Volume 2: Lost Coastlines
  • X-Men: X-Tinction Agenda
  • Ravine Volume 1
  • World Without a Superman
  • Astonishing X-Men: Nightcrawler, Volume 1: The Devil Inside
Todd McFarlane is a Canadian comic book artist, writer, toy manufacturer/designer, and media entrepreneur who is best known as the creator of the epic occult fantasy series Spawn.

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, McFarlane became a comic book superstar due to his work on Marvel Comics' Spider-Man franchise. In 1992, he helped form Image Comics, pulling the occult anti-hero character Spawn from hi
More about Todd McFarlane...

Spawn Collection (6 books)
  • Spawn Collection, Vol. 1