Start by marking “Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15” as Want to Read:
Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15
Preview

Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 15 (Kare Kano #15)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  669 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Soichiro's meetings with his birth mother continue to be a secret from everyone...especially Yukino. When his adoptive parents find out, they want him to be open with them, but how can he tell anyone about his memories of an abusive childhood? Instead, Soichiro turns to his best friend Asaba for support, while continuing to shut Yukino out. Will Soichiro finally tell Yukin ...more
Published May 10th 2005 by Tokyopop (first published February 5th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Kare Kano, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kare Kano

neeecole
Oct 12, 2007 neeecole rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who love the anime!
Still currently reading... will reflect on entire manga series once I've finished the last volume. So far though... <3 <3 <3

Update (10/12): I finished the entire manga series--my first ever! After being an adoring fan of the anime series, my buddy Tyler finally convinced me (by buying me the first couple for a birthday gift) that I really needed to make the switch to the manga series. Really, I think he just wanted someone to be a little more even with him on the nerd scale. Well I was
Sofi
Jun 28, 2014 Sofi rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Por lo cliché le daría 3 estrellas nada más, ¡pero le doy una estrella más por Miyazawa!
Izlinda
Asaba:

Some people...
...are like sunshine, some like moonlight.
Sunshine people can shine on their own...and can ever give their light to others.
But Moonlight people are the kind that can only shine if they have a sunshine person to reflect.
Me and Arima are like moonlight.
I can understand his feelings...
...but I don't have the power to change him.
But I think you do, Miyazawa. If you tell him it can't go on like this, you can pull him back.

Wow. Awesome lines.

But this volume is pretty intense.
VampireAngelSadist

Holy shit, I knew I wouldn't survive long in this series without crying, but seriously this series has gotten down right twisted.
But less so than I thought it would get. I thought this would turn into an abusive relationship between Arima and Yukino.
Thank god it's not, but I think it got worse.

Is Miyazawa pregnant?

I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW.

Starbubbles
Merary
Joseph Young
Arima is forced to deal with his past abuse at the hands of his mother. Meanwhile, Yukino confronts him about the way he has been pretending in front of everyone.
Nikki Kelly
A love story that revolves around highschool students but remains interesting to span 20+ volumes. The art is unique and comical.
India Stoker
Un tomo muy inquietante y oscuro en el que descubriremos muchas cosas sobre el pasado de Arima.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada bulan Desember 2005.
Tsaki Daruchi
Pedih yang indah... :(
Yves Viloria
Yves Viloria marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
  • Mars, Volume 05 (Mars, #5)
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 7 (Marmalade Boy, #7)
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 07
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 13: Goddess
See also 津田雅美.

Tsuda is a tea-loving, crazy manga-ka who lives in Japan. Her most famous work that has been translated into several languages is Kare Kano (or His and Her Circumstances).

Tsuda likes operas, historical sites, and classic children's tales.
More about Masami Tsuda...

Kare Kano (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 1
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 7
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 8
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 9
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 10
Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 1 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 2 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 3 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 5 Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 4