Start by marking “Mr. Davies and the Baby” as Want to Read:
Mr. Davies and the Baby

Mr. Davies and the Baby

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Mr. Davies likes to accompany the baby and his mother who live next door on their daily walk...and to cause a ruckus wherever they go. Charlotte Voake tells an endearing story about a lively little dog who won't be left behind!
Published April 2nd 1997 by Candlewick (first published April 6th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Davies and the Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Davies and the Baby

Jamie
Mr. Davies, a dog, loves to be outside and run around all day. He lives in a dog house in the front yard. Every day a neighbor and her baby come by, and every day Mr. Davies gets out of the yard and follows them. He has lots of fun walking with the mother and baby, but he always gets distracted by a duck, a cat or something else. Finally, Mr. Davies gets tied to his dog house so that he cannot get out of the yard. He drags the dog house with him! The mother buys a leash for Mr. Davies so that he ...more
Miriam
Poor doggy, his owner doesn't seem to spend any time with him. No wonder he behaves so poorly.
Kelly
Mr Davies reminds me of my own inquisitive pup.
Louise (A Strong Belief in Wicker)
Mr Davies is an absolutely fantastic name for a dog, I just feel sad that I don't have a spare boy dog in need of a name. Mr Davies is an enthusiastic dog who lives next door to the baby. Every day the baby's mother takes him for a walk. And every day Mr Davies wants to go with them. Of course Mr Davies is a naughty dog and he keeps getting in all sorts of trouble. Cute.
Marija Kotecha
Marija Kotecha marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Brenna
Brenna marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Allison Riendeau
Allison Riendeau marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Mary Elizabeth
Mary Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2010
381933
"I don’t know that I’m a funny person," says author-illustrator Charlotte Voake. "But it seems when I begin to draw that the characters change, and they take on this amusing and amused look." Indeed, her illustrations are widely loved for this very quality of gentle wit, not to mention their quiet observation, airy exuberance, and utter charm.

Born and raised in Wales, Charlotte Voake says that boo
More about Charlotte Voake...
Ginger Ginger Finds a Home Ginger and the Mystery Visitor Tweedle Dee Dee Hello Twins