Start by marking “Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories” as Want to Read:
Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories

Kansas Home: Hearts Adrift Find a Place to Dwell in Four Romantic Stories (Kansas Home #1-4)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Meet four survivors who've tossed social convention to the prairie winds in order to make their way on the frontier. Cassidy Sinclair is alone with a niece to care for--"and extreme times call for daring measures. Tarah St. John's life changes drastically when she reaches out to two abused boys. The impetuous Laney Jenkins is determined to hold on to the reins of her desti...more
Published September 1st 2005 by Barbour Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kansas Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kansas Home

One Morning in Maine by Robert McCloskeyBleeding Kansas by Sara ParetskyLife on the Mississippi by Mark TwainBayou Farewell by Mike TidwellThe Earl of Louisiana by A.J. Liebling
Name of State (USA): K-Mississippi
45th out of 168 books — 13 voters
Christmas at Barncastle Inn by Susan Page DavisBlack Hills Blessing by Mary ConnealyThe Midwife's Legacy by Rhonda GibsonA Biltmore Christmas by Diane T. AshleyHighland Crossings by Pamela Griffin
Romancing America
75th out of 100 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Deb
Sep 04, 2007 Deb added it
plot summary: what happens, when & where, central characters, major conflicts[return]four interlinked romance stories follow the generations of the st. john family as they find love and hardship on the kansas prarie. set mostly in harper, kansas in the late 1800's, the stories feature pioneer women who sometimes have to throw off the conventions of the day to sruvive on the frontier. the first of these is cassidy, who sents out west with alone with her neice but finds herself in dire straigh...more
Linda Lyle
These four stories of women of the St. John family through a couple of generations is heart-warming, wholesome fiction. I'm not always as interested in historical fiction as I am contemporary, but the first story drew me in, and then I wanted to know more about this family. They are all quick reads. I just wished I picked them up sooner.
Joycelyn
Having just read Kansas Brides by Denise Hunter, I was intrigued by the similarities with this book when I saw it on the shelf at the library. As with the other book, I enjoyed the format of 4 separate, but related stories, and the Kansas setting.
Alecia
Really enjoyed the book. It's four short interelated stories that are romance/inspirational. Lifted my spirits and helped to focus my life more on God.
Lisa
I love books like this. It takes place in 1800's and its four separate stories but each have a common link to each other. I like that it is faith based.
Deidre
I really enjoyed this book! It has 4 heart warming stories following the generations of 1 family and their struggles and faith on the Kansas prarie.
Roberta Morehead
Just started this one on Tuesday..so far, so good.
Jencey/
I loved this book and would read more from this author.
Nikel27
Recommends it for: Bat INSP
Shelves: inspirational
Bateman, Tracy V.
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Joellen
Joellen marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Cathy
Cathy added it
Aug 22, 2014
Malinda Roland
Malinda Roland marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Katherine
Katherine is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2014
Brittany Fleur
Brittany Fleur marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Jul 29, 2014
Allison Crouch
Allison Crouch marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Abby
Abby added it
Jun 16, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Tracey Bateman is also published as Tracey Cross, is the Christy award-winning author of more than thirty titles and has nearly a million books in print. She lives in Missouri's Ozarks with her husband and four children.
More about Tracey Bateman...
Love Finds You in Wildrose, North Dakota You Had Me at Good-bye (Drama Queen #2) Catch a Rising Star (Drama Queen #1) Thirsty That's -Not Exactly- Amore (Drama Queen #3)