Start by marking “He-Motions: Even Strong Men Struggle” as Want to Read:
He-Motions: Even Strong Men Struggle

He-Motions: Even Strong Men Struggle

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  372 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Do you find it difficult to express how you feel and what you need in your personal relationships?
Do you have trouble communicating and developing relationships with other men?
Does the weight of responsibility drag you down?
Do you wonder why it seems difficult to get the support and encouragement you need from your wife?
Do you often feel that there is a stronger, more effe
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published June 25th 2006 by Brilliance Audio (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about He-Motions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He-Motions

Beni
Jun 03, 2013 Beni marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I intended to (and still do intend to...eventually) gift this book to my boyfriend but I was unable to resist browsing through and before I knew it I was reading. So far (I'm at Part One) it's an interesting book and even though it's written for men, I can relate.
Milestone Jazz
Ladies if you have a problem understanding your man and what he needs, this book is a good tool to use. It will enlighten you about the male psyche (in detail). If you care about your man's feelings this book is a must read.
Shalonda Williams
This is not just a man's book. It helped to shed light on things for women as well.
Stephanie
This is a great book to gain insights into the hearts of men. I gave it a 3 because Jakes is a particularly wordy author! He provides a dozen examples where just one would do. And his poetic prose tends to go on for far too long. This book did not need to a 300+ pager!
Happy Zhou
This book was awesome read. i remember reading about a man's relationship with most of the influences from his environment- and how he relates with all of them. taught me lots about a mans relationship with his father, with God, with his friends, with women, with his wife, with his colleagues and more. enjoyed the story about Jonathan and David from the bible.As i am a man myself, i recommend this book for both men and women . More importantly women will be able to understand men a whole lot bet ...more
Warren Benton
Rating 2.75

Bishop Jakes makes some great points in this book. But the underlying theme of the entire book is to be available and aware of and to your family.
Markezz
Jan 14, 2009 Markezz added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All adults
Recommended to Markezz by: mom.....of course
I learned from this book that many emotions that men go through stem from very early on in life. I am on my second reading of this book. People may have their personal opions about Jakes....(I may have a few of my own) but the fact of the matter is this man is very intelligent. You will definitely receive knowledge from this book. It is written for both men and women....if you are in a relationship or single. This book is extremely powerful and insightful to the live and struggles of men. It is ...more
O Stephen Peart
Bright
I am taking action this day to further my dreams. I've learnt to take better care of myself so that I can have more energy to engage withy woman, children Andy calling. Face the giants in my life, slay them and move on. Am ever grateful for the gift of God - Bishop Jakes, to this generation.
Cameron Cates
I recommend this book to any man was has been strong for too long and just folded. Also to any woman to help understand what some men battle everyday & cannot show. Changed me and my perspective on strength and giving up.
Jenna
A "good to know" kind of book. It gives great insight into the heart and thoughts of a man. I suggest the ladies read it too for better understanding of the men in their life.
Juan Mclemore
Eye-opening emotional framework not only for for men, but also for women that brings light into the heart, mind and soul of a man's emtional walk.
Ogwo Emenike
Yes, strong men struggle. A great masterpiece with stories we can relate with. Thanks to T. D. Jakes. Recommended for all men and women.
Pam Mccullough
Helps you understand your man in some respects. Never finished got tired of reading about men and their drama. lol
Keith Bell
A great book to read along with your wife. Christian insight and advice on being an father, husband and person of God.
John Salcido
Excellent insight and revelation into not only the emotional makeup of men, but the relationship between men and women
Carol
I own two copies of this book and the dvd. I often share these books to both men and women. Excellent!
Nadine Renee
My husband really enjoyed this book so much that I read it after him. I enjoyed this book!
Denise
Jul 09, 2009 Denise marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
My hubby purchased this book I haven't read it yet.
Tequila Green
Great for both the women and the men!!
Olson Property...
HELP US AS WOMAN TO UNDERSTAND HIS EMOTIONS
Jeff hackworth
So good that i even got the video!!!!
Rhonda Hunter
A must read by both men and women.
David Makanza
Girlfriend made me read it
Terrance King
Terrance King marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Charles E. Rogers
Charles E. Rogers marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Olabisi
Olabisi marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Michael Landstrom
Michael Landstrom marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
  • Knowing God Intimately: Being as Close to Him as You Want to Be
  • Sermon on the Mount
  • The Seven Laws of the Learner: How to Teach Almost Anything to Practically Anyone
  • My Heart's Cry
  • Jewish New Testament Commentary: A Companion Volume to the Jewish New Testament
  • Experiencing the Holy Spirit
  • The Bible Answer Book
  • Life Lessons with Max Lucado: Book Of Acts
  • George Muller: Man of Faith and Miracles
  • Listening to God (Life Principles Study Series)
  • Studies in the Sermon on the Mount: God's Character and the Believer's Conduct
  • Nave's Topical Bible-KJV
  • Wigglesworth on the Anointing
  • The Search to Belong: Rethinking Intimacy, Community, and Small Groups
  • Bible Faith Study Course
  • Fascinating Stories of Forgotten Lives: Rediscovering Some Old Testament Characters
  • Where To Find It In The Bible The Ultimate A To Z Resource Series
  • The Strategy of Satan: How to Detect and Defeat Him
Bishop T.D. Jakes is the author of the bestsellers God's Leading Lady; The Lady, Her Lover and Her Lord; Maximize the Moment; The Great Investment; His Lady; Woman, Thou art Loosed (the film of which won the Best Film Award at the Santa Barbara Film Festival) and He-Motions. His daily morning show The Potter's Touch and weekly broadcast The Potter's House air on Trinity Broadcasting Network and Bl ...more
More about T.D. Jakes...
Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord Not Easily Broken Let it Go: Forgive So You Can Be Forgiven

“One cannot have an enriched marriage when it is funded by an emotionally and spiritually bankrupt man.” 1 likes
“Face the giants in your life, slay them, and move on. Do not be daunted by the mistakes and failures in your life.” 0 likes