Start by marking “Say U Promise” as Want to Read:
Say U Promise

Say U Promise (Say U Promise Series #1)

After tragically losing both parents, who were brutally murdered in a drug deal gone wrong, identical twin sisters, London and Kenya are torn in two different directions in life, good and evil.

Join the twins journey growing up in the drug infested streets of Detroit, where they soon learn that 'Some Promises Are Made to Be Broken'. When you mix in men, murder, money and ma

Published May 1st 2005 by Say U Promise Publications

To ask other readers questions about Say U Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say U Promise

Michael Tadlock
May 17, 2016 Michael Tadlock rated it did not like it
Zero stars.

Why did I read this book? It started a couple weeks ago, when a reddit thread made me aware of Say U Promise's existence...albeit not in the best light. Color me shocked, then, when I stumbled on Goodreads and saw that the book has a 4.27 star rating. I found a copy on Amazon for a penny and decided to give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?

Many things, it turns out. I can't begin to describe in words how inept this book is. It reminded me of the terrible LGBT movie Ben &am
Addarr2010
May 29, 2008 Addarr2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Addarr2010 by: inkeira
Say u promise was an eye catching book everything about that book was interesting. It was about to sisters who lost both of their parents in the drug game. After they parents died their grandmother and uncle took care of them they were twins named London and Kenya they were totally different London was very smart and sometimes had to teach her teachers lessons. Kenya was the outgoing fashionable one.

This book also has 2 parts and they both are books that can get you hooked. In the first part o
Rosalee
This book is a drama filled book about two twin sisters who are raised by their grandmother because their parents were killed during a drug transaction. Then once they turn 18 they part thier separate ways and one goes to college and the other seeks the streets as the only resort she can turn to for love. The vents in this shows the hardships that one can come apoun and it shows the breakage of friendship bonds. I recommend this book to whoever likes to read about the things that go on in the st ...more
Ursula
Nov 18, 2009 Ursula added it
I am absolutely horrified at the spelling in this book. I don't know who the editor is but they should be ashamed of themselves for letting this book get published in the condition it is. The story is pretty decent so far but I can't get past the number of misspellings...really sad!!!
Jakkie White
May 05, 2016 Jakkie White rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect book to read in the 6th grade with a broken ankle. I enjoyed it very much. Though unless your child your is impressionable I wouldn't recommend it to them.
Jameeka
what i learned from this book is to never let mi baby's daddy get mixed up in drugs cuz it'll get me and him killed and i don't wanna be dead and watch mi daughter get raped
Natasha
Natasha rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2011
Candis Saunders
Candis Saunders rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Tonja Ayers
Tonja Ayers rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2009
Kashima
Kashima rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2008
patrice avery
patrice avery rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2015
qayannawilliams
qayannawilliams rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
waldo weatherbee
waldo weatherbee rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2013
Sonia
Sonia rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2013
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2011
Yvette
Yvette rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2009
Michel Moore
Jul 04, 2014 Michel Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Chalisa Williams
Chalisa Williams rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2012
4Alexis
4Alexis rated it it was ok
Mar 23, 2009
Felicia Guynes
Felicia Guynes rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Nakia Lyde
Nakia Lyde rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Count Krew
Count Krew rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Kristinaaaa Marinelli
Kristinaaaa Marinelli rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2011
Diamond
Diamond rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2010
3Brittany
3Brittany rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2009
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Rachel Dye
Rachel Dye rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2015
Geoneet
Geoneet rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2009
Payroll Publishing Inc.
Payroll Publishing Inc. rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Veronica (Roni)
Veronica (Roni) rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2011

Say U Promise Series (2 books)
  • Say U Promise...AGAIN!