Start by marking “Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)” as Want to Read:
Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)

Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  158 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Charlie and Drake begin the winter with hopes for a Christmas honeymoon in a secluded mountain cabin. They will stay all winter and operate a helicopter skiing service at the famed Taos Ski Valley, while Charlie works long-distance with her brother's RJP Investigations for the duration of the ski season.

No sooner have they settled into their cozy cabin than the mysteries
Published January 25th 2001 by Intrigue Press

To ask other readers questions about Honeymoons Can Be Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeymoons Can Be Murder

Loraine
SUMMARY: It's Christmas and Charlie and Drake are finally able to go on their honeymoon. It's a mixed blessing--they get to spend three months at the famed Taos Ski Valley, but Drake will be working as he shuttles skiers to the top of the mountain with his helicopter. When Drake's assistant, Eloy Romero, is accused of killing his own brother, a Catholic priest, Charlie offers to help sort out the clues. Drawn into the art world for which Taos is known, Charlie begins to uncover connections betwe ...more
Camille
From my blog, http://books-camilleelise4.blogspot.com

Honeymoons Can Be Murder by Connie Shelton

Well I have to say that I couldn't have been more pleased with my rather random choice!

Set in northern New Mexico, Charlie and her brand-new husband, Drake, finally get to take their honeymoon after a whirlwind of a wedding, when they get an offer to stay in a secluded ski cabin up in Taos.

Charlie has just finished getting licensed to fly a helicopter and her husband Drake is a helicopter pilot. While
Susan
Charlie Parker is an accountant in partnership with her brother in their private investigation company in Albuquerque. Charlie has recently wed Drake Langston, helicopter pilot from Hawaii. They decide to take a long winter honeymoon in Taos, where Drake will provide helicopter rides to skiers and tourists. When a new acquaintance in Taos is charged with a 5-year-old unsolved murder, Charlie agrees to investigate. She also agrees to check into the circumstances under which an heiress acquired a ...more
Barb
Well done and a good read. Interested in going back to beginning of the series
Connie
Mar 11, 2010 Connie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Disclaimer: I am the author of this book. Charlie and Drake are on their honeymoon, a three-month getaway to a secluded mountain cabin near the Taos ski area. When Drake's assistant is accused of a murder that took place five years earlier, Charlie agrees to help find out what really happened. Tangled within the Taos art scene and encountering intrigues within the Church, the web becomes complicated and Charlie finds her life and Drake's in danger.
Andrea
A bit heavy on coincidence and the main character not thinking about obvious motives for people.
Deborah
3.5 this series always provides easy, interesting reads
Elaine
#6 in the Charlie Parker Mysteries
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Sk888888
Sk888888 marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Joni Fish mueller
Joni Fish mueller marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Susan
Susan added it
Apr 22, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Familyreader
Familyreader marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Mary Everette
Mary Everette marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
  • The Cart Before the Corpse
  • Lie Down in Green Pastures (The Psalm 23 Mysteries, #3)
  • Citizen Insane (Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #2)
  • Bone Yard (Raine Stockton Dog Mysteries, #4)
  • Painted Truth
  • Death on the Aegean Queen (Dotsy Lamb, #3)
  • Hollywood Confessions (Hollywood Headlines, #3)
  • March Into Hell
  • Antiques Maul (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #2)
  • Hit or Missus (Peri Minneopa Mystery, #2)
  • The Heat of the Moon (Rachel Goddard Mystery #1)
  • Hound Dog Blues
  • Sink or Swim
  • The Abduction of Mary Rose
  • Swan Song (Julie O'Hara Mystery #2)
  • The River
  • Dead Tease (A Loon Lake Mystery, #12)
  • Design on a Crime (A Deadly Décor Mystery, #1)
My love of books started with weekly trips to the library as a child and from the moment I learned to read I can't remember a time that I didn't have at least one book going. For the past 25 years, that list has grown to include what I'm reading and what I'm writing at any given time.

I began writing my Charlie Parker series when my husband and I lived on Kauai, then continued them in my home stat
More about Connie Shelton...

A Charlie Parker Mystery (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Deadly Gamble (A Charlie Parker Mystery #1)
  • Vacations Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #2)
  • Partnerships Can Kill (A Charlie Parker Mystery #3)
  • Small Towns Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #4)
  • Memories Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #5)
  • Reunions Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #7)
  • Competition Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #8)
  • Balloons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #9)
  • Obsessions Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #10)
  • Gossip Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #11)
Sweet Masterpiece (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #1) Deadly Gamble (A Charlie Parker Mystery #1) Sweet Holidays (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #3) Sweet Hearts (A Samantha Sweet Mystery, #4) Sweet's Sweets (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #2)