Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)

Honeymoons Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #6)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Charlie and Drake begin the winter with hopes for a Christmas honeymoon in a secluded mountain cabin. They will stay all winter and operate a helicopter skiing service at the famed Taos Ski Valley, while Charlie works long-distance with her brother's RJP Investigations for the duration of the ski season.

No sooner have they settled into their cozy cabin than the mysteries...more
Published January 25th 2001 by Intrigue Press

To ask other readers questions about Honeymoons Can Be Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeymoons Can Be Murder

Loraine
SUMMARY: It's Christmas and Charlie and Drake are finally able to go on their honeymoon. It's a mixed blessing--they get to spend three months at the famed Taos Ski Valley, but Drake will be working as he shuttles skiers to the top of the mountain with his helicopter. When Drake's assistant, Eloy Romero, is accused of killing his own brother, a Catholic priest, Charlie offers to help sort out the clues. Drawn into the art world for which Taos is known, Charlie begins to uncover connections betwe...more
Camille
From my blog, http://books-camilleelise4.blogspot.com

Honeymoons Can Be Murder by Connie Shelton

Well I have to say that I couldn't have been more pleased with my rather random choice!

Set in northern New Mexico, Charlie and her brand-new husband, Drake, finally get to take their honeymoon after a whirlwind of a wedding, when they get an offer to stay in a secluded ski cabin up in Taos.

Charlie has just finished getting licensed to fly a helicopter and her husband Drake is a helicopter pilot. While...more
Susan
Charlie Parker is an accountant in partnership with her brother in their private investigation company in Albuquerque. Charlie has recently wed Drake Langston, helicopter pilot from Hawaii. They decide to take a long winter honeymoon in Taos, where Drake will provide helicopter rides to skiers and tourists. When a new acquaintance in Taos is charged with a 5-year-old unsolved murder, Charlie agrees to investigate. She also agrees to check into the circumstances under which an heiress acquired a...more
Connie
Mar 11, 2010 Connie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Disclaimer: I am the author of this book. Charlie and Drake are on their honeymoon, a three-month getaway to a secluded mountain cabin near the Taos ski area. When Drake's assistant is accused of a murder that took place five years earlier, Charlie agrees to help find out what really happened. Tangled within the Taos art scene and encountering intrigues within the Church, the web becomes complicated and Charlie finds her life and Drake's in danger.
Andrea
A bit heavy on coincidence and the main character not thinking about obvious motives for people.
Deborah
3.5 this series always provides easy, interesting reads
Elaine
#6 in the Charlie Parker Mysteries
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jul 06, 2014
Debra
Debra added it
Jun 18, 2014
Yvonna
Yvonna marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Shelly Crawford-Stock
Shelly Crawford-Stock marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Tonya Smith
Tonya Smith marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Summer Sartain
Summer Sartain marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
My love of books started with weekly trips to the library as a child and from the moment I learned to read I can't remember a time that I didn't have at least one book going. For the past 25 years, that list has grown to include what I'm reading and what I'm writing at any given time.

I began writing my Charlie Parker series when my husband and I lived on Kauai, then continued them in my home stat...more
More about Connie Shelton...
Sweet Masterpiece (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #1) Deadly Gamble (A Charlie Parker Mystery #1) Sweet's Sweets (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #2) Sweet Holidays (A Samantha Sweet Mystery #3) Vacations Can Be Murder (A Charlie Parker Mystery #2)