Start by marking “Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials” as Want to Read:
Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials

Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials

Adaptable for instructors with various teaching styles, PROBLEMS IN CONTRACT LAW: Cases and Materials provides a balanced approach to traditional case analysis, problem-based instruction, and theoretical inquiry. Now in its Sixth Edition, this casebook offers a highly intelligent, contemporary treatment of contract law and maintains the success of its previous editions, in ...more
Published April 1st 2003 by Aspen Law & Business (first published January 1st 1987)

Marley Rydelek
Mar 26, 2016 Marley Rydelek rated it did not like it
Phinaeus Krook
Way longer than it had to be. A slight majority of the notes were completely useless.
Elizabeth
May 20, 2015 Elizabeth rated it liked it
I read 515 pages for this ONE class and while I will use the SAME book next semester - 515 pages is more than I read in most of any one book - so I am counting it as a read book for 2009 - and the 6 chapters we will read next semester will be a 2010 book for that goal . . . .

. . . what did I learn from this book? that I don't like contracts but I can't live without them
Ke
Sep 02, 2012 Ke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was a big fan of the practice problems (even if the film industry example was a bit unrealistic). Also, I wondered if there were too many real property & construction cases, but it could be that those contracts are the most predominant in the subject.

Other than that, a real treat.
Juliana
Apr 25, 2011 Juliana rated it really liked it
I imagine most people read this out of obligation, but this is a surprisingly good read (as far as casebooks are concerned). Some information in the notes would have been more helpful had those notes preceded the cases to which they referred.
Nicoleratner
May 06, 2008 Nicoleratner rated it really liked it
If you want to learn contract law this is a good place to start. Doesn't quite compare to East of Eden, but it's a good read.
Liz
Apr 27, 2009 Liz added it
Shelves: therealdeal
This is the first text book I have read cover to cover...I'm not really sure how I feel about that.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Shahrzad
Shahrzad marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
Darrelle Markman
Darrelle Markman is currently reading it
Aug 22, 2016
Paul Talavera
Paul Talavera is currently reading it
Aug 21, 2016
Mariana Viera
Mariana Viera is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2016
Aaron Tutor
Aaron Tutor marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Kyo
Kyo added it
Aug 13, 2016
Jake
Jake marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2016
Victoria Vlahoyiannis
Victoria Vlahoyiannis rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Nd Asoh
Nd Asoh rated it it was amazing
Nd Asoh
Nd Asoh rated it it was amazing
Ndubuisi Asoh
Ndubuisi Asoh rated it it was amazing
AmandaRose
AmandaRose rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Xuan Ho
Xuan Ho is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2016
Redshoes924
Redshoes924 marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Sam
Sam added it
Jan 12, 2016
Shannon Himes
Shannon Himes rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2016