Start by marking “Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #7)

Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7 (Tokyo Mew Mew #7)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  1,362 ratings  ·  25 reviews
The crime-fighting crew is back once and for all to save Tokyo from utter destruction! Find out in this last exciting volume if the gutsy girls can reclaim their beloved city. When super villain Deep Blue reveals a shocking secret, will Ichigo give up her life to save her one and only true love? Don't miss out on the party of the century when the Mew Mews throw a big bash ...more
Published May 11th 2004 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 7

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickHarry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingThe Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4.0 or better rating
267th out of 280 books — 39 voters
Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaBeauty Pop, Vol. 1 by Kiyoko AraiVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi Ohba
Awesome Manga
303rd out of 343 books — 137 voters

More lists with this book...

Laurel
I love silly, nonsensical, fluffy, cutesy, adorable, and just plain fun shoujo.

Tokyo Mew Mew is no different, but there's also a little spark of "DAWWWWWKLADJBFKJDSBG" that makes it stand out. This was a reread, and I'm glad to have seen the fun of this series, despite its many flaws. Yes, there were MANY flaws.

But I didn't care for a lot of them.

Actually I did, but I still managed to enjoy Tokyo Mew Mew either way.

IT WAS CUTE SHUT UP.

PS:

Masaya for President (IT CAN TOTALLY HAPPEN WAT ARE YOU SA
Sesana
The last volume of the Tokyo Mew Mew series keeps what was good about the previous one: cute characters, cute art, a cute romance, and a decent plotline. The cliffhanger from the previous volume is resolved nicely, in a way that's true to the characters. The only thing that I wasn't wild about was the mock-wedding.
Kate
This was an AWESOME ending for the book in the first series of Tokyo Mew Mew! I loved the wedding and the very emotional part at the beginning of the manga. I actually cried over and over; I read this manga about ten times with emotion. This is absolutely more than satisfying to read.
Steph
Aug 20, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Tokyo Mew Mew
Shelves: manga
One of my favorite manga series. I love to read it over and over again.
Dani
I thought volume six made me want to cry. This was impossible. I swear.

For the good first half of this it felt like I was reading a different manga. The light-hearted tone had basically gone completely, and everyone was getting hurt/making me think they were dead/otherwise making me tear my hair out and turn the page with my hands trembling. If Tokyo Mew Mew had been like that all the way through, God, it would've been amazing.

Masaya. Kish. Ryou. Just let me hold them all and cry for a year, or
Candice Snow
Nooo! This is the last installment! I want more!

Sheesh. Talk about a tear-jerker. So many fake deaths, so little time.

The "love" story of Masaya and Ichigo was a painfully annoying one, but it is what it is. And Kisshu, my poor little psychopath! Poor thing!

One thing that annoyed me: Kisshu dies and Ichigo is sad for--I kid you not--1 panel. 1 PANEL before she focuses her attention back on Masaya who is a crazy possessed guy who wants to destroy Tokyo. What the heck, Ichigo? Way to be a total a
Crystal
Excellent ending! I have loved this series since it came out and it is wonderful!
Yuka Muntou
I LOVE IT
Lauren
This series right away reminded me of a Sailor Moon type of manga. I loved it right away and was caught up in the adventures of the girls. I also loved the idea of each of them having a different animal that they were based on. The drawing style is amazing and the action scenes are authentic in design. This series shows strong willed girls placed in tough situations having to show themselves and everyone around them just what they are capable of. I’m looking forward to reading the series sequel ...more
Elva Perez
This book is so amsome
Shiori Tsukiko
It was so predictable at the ending. "Kish! Kish! Don't die!" blah blah that was so obvious. I love it how Deep Blue sacrificed himself it was so sad. Ichigo sleeping should have not happened. I love Ryou to be with Ichigo! He is so prefect for her but his stubbornness is too much. Anyway Ichigo is nice to have a good loving guy but the ending is bad. It should have not ended like that. I loved the short story Ikumi-san put before the ended about Ryou and Mew Mew Ichigo. It was so cute!
Vicky
I love the ending, kind of gave me a scare when i thought ichigo died. Also you see the new charater that is the main charater in a Tokyo mew mew la mode.
Christina
The final battle rages hot against the aliens, especially with the shocking loss of a comrade!
In this battle it's a race to see who will kill who first when Deep Blue awakens, destroys Tokyo, and readies himself for total annihilation of Earth.
The fate of the world rests alone in Mew Ichigo's hands now!
Rena
All I have to say is... What!?! That ending was so bizarre. I guess it is sort of a younger audience, but really? I almost would have preferred the tragic ending and have her live out her sorrow with Ryou then the happy-go-lucky ending. *sigh* It was an amusing story though.
Setsanata
This is one of the first series I've read. It used to be my favorite, but I quickly grew out of it. Probably the fact that it was only +10 years.

Again, this ones cover art is nice.
Annie
The final installment of Tokyo Mew Mew.

Good, but the ending left a bit to be desired.
weddy-kins!  kittykat
the last on mew ichigo, or not really. this is the cutest one of them all!! ...more
Sydney
It had a cute and sweet ending. Plus, MORE PETITE MEW MEW! :D
Charlie
The ending felt a little forced, but the rest of it was fantastic.
Ann K
my other favorite vol 7
Grace
Aug 30, 2013 Grace rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
really they got married????
Noa
I want to cry!
Fangirl3000
Fangirl3000 marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Papillonitta
Papillonitta marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 02
  • Magic Knight Rayearth I, Vol. 2 (Magic Knight Rayearth I, #2)
  • Pita Ten, Vol. 08
  • Zodiac P.I., Vol. 4 (Zodiac P.I., #4)
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 05
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 10: A Heart's Desire... (Shugo Chara!, #10)

Tokyo Mew Mew (7 books)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 1 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #1)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 2 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #2)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 3 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #3)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 4 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #4)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 5 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #5)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 6 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #6)
Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 1 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #1) Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 3 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #3) Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 2 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #2) Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 5 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #5) Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 4 (Tokyo Mew Mew, #4)