Start by marking “Tokyo City Atlas: A Bilingual Guide (3rd Ed.)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo City Atlas: A Bilingual Guide (3rd Ed.)

Tokyo City Atlas: A Bilingual Guide (3rd Ed.)

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This is the updated third edition of an atlas first published in 1998. During the past six years, the transportation network of the metropolitan area of Tokyo has changed a good deal. In the case of the subway system, lines have been extended, and some rapid-transit lines have been added, so code numbers for each station are given in our atlas for foreign travelers to iden ...more
Published December 10th 2004 by Kodansha USA

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo City Atlas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tokyo City Atlas

Tosh
Tokyo is the most amazing city that I have ever been to. For one thing most of the streets don't have names. The one's who do, it is usually located on the telephone pole. It took me 15 years to find such a sign.

Without fail I purchase the latest edition of this map book, due to the fact that Tokyo keeps getting larger and changing. It is not really a city or metropolis, it's more like living nerve ends.

Probably one of the most treasured items I have are my map books to Tokyo. For those who are
Melissa
May 16, 2007 Melissa rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone going to tokyo
ok you can't really read an atlas--i just wanted to brag (again) about how i went to tokyo. but if you plan on aimlessly wandering around the city and would ever like to see your hotel again, i would bring this book.
Melissa
[2008.11] We used it all the time during our one week in Tokyo in Fall 2008. Bilingual + specific to Japanese addresses (i.e. block numbers, etc.) = perfect!
Ahmad
Ahmad is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014
Amedeo
Amedeo marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
James
James added it
Aug 30, 2014
John
John added it
Nov 17, 2013
Dax J
Dax J marked it as to-read
May 24, 2012
Kodansha's Essential Kanji Dictionary Japanese for Busy People III: Kana Text Japanese for Busy People II: Workbook (Vol 2) Kodansha's Furigana Japanese-English Dictionary (A Kodansha dictionary) Kodansha's Dictionary Of Basic Japanese Idioms