Start by marking “The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)

The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)

Librarian Note: Alternate Cover Edition for ASIN: B00GMVJ5CK.

The Exciting Continuation Of The Beyond the Eyes Trilogy.

If you could have the power to control evil, would you want it?

In a rainy, misty town filled with moss-covered trees and dwarfed by wooded mountains, Astoria, Oregon, holds many secrets and eighteen-year-old Paige Reed is one of them. She’s immortal, has ma
Published November 12th 2013 by Ford Publishing (first published November 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Third, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Third

Yawatta Hosby
Apr 14, 2014 Yawatta Hosby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, romance
***I received a free copy in exchange for a review***

I loved this book. It followed Carrie, Nathan, Tree, Paige, and Brayden’s adventure in keeping Paige safe. A secret discovered–she was a skeleton key. The villains wanted to kidnap her for their own agenda, making their way to Africa inside the cavern where the incantations were. The story was written through Paige and Nathan’s first person point-of-view accounts. My favorite style to read.

My favorite lines: 1) “And when I wasn’t watching her…
Kj Partridge
Nov 13, 2013 Kj Partridge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebekkah Ford has done an astounding job of wrapping up her series. This was by far my favorite book, I wanted to stay in it much longer than I did. I can get so lost in the world the author creates. The descriptions are so well done I can easily picture everything in my mind’s eye. To me that is the basis of a good book, being able to be in the story itself. My only issue is….I really do want more, my mind can see so much for these characters still. I recommend this book to everyone, it is a f ...more
Debra Lavoie
The Devil’s Third: Beyond the Eyes Book Three by
Rebekkah Ford

I found The Devil’s Third so interesting, and loved reading it.
Astoria Oregon has an eighteen-year-old named Paige, who is very special.
Paige is still learning just how special she is. She has found out that she holds a power that has all the dark spirits divided, some want her dead, others want to use her power for their gain. Paige makes a deal with Bael, one she will come to regret.

Rebekkah Ford has done a fantastic job of creatin
Edi Melon
Jul 31, 2013 Edi Melon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Devil’s Third picks up where Dark Spirits left off, weaving an enchanting conclusion that spans continents and millennia.

With the action heating up, Carrie is out of commission and Paige must make a pact with the Devil-so to speak- that could spell disaster for her relationship with Nathan. Will she be able to complete the quest to discover the incantations without Nathan by her side? And if she does, will Nathan ever trust her again?

The Devil’s Third is pure magic and the perfect finish to
Felicia Tatum
Nov 11, 2013 Felicia Tatum rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...this book...this series.

I love the characters, the relationships they have, and the dynamic they create together. Carrie and Tree are absolutely amazing and I really hope the author creates a spin-off to tell their story.

This book wraps up everything, and threw in quite a few surprises as well. I was so not expecting The Devil's Third explanation! Shocker!

Rebekkah Ford is an amazing author and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
Wendi Crawford
Nov 14, 2013 Wendi Crawford rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebekah has done it again! This book was fantastic! The ending of this series was well done! I was so into these characters. I wish I had another one to read. I am going to go back and re-read this whole series again. I am usually not one for paranormal but these three were as I say again, fantastic! Thank you Rebekah and looking forward to your next book!
C.L.
Jul 10, 2014 C.L. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having thoroughly enjoyed the relationships and adventures in the first two book, I was eagerly anticipating this one and can't believe I forgot to review it. The thing I liked best is that there's room for a spin-off--this doesn't have to be goodbye to the characters that we've followed through the series!!
Sassy Ray Book Reviews
I love this series by Rebekkah Ford. She has a way of drawing you in
and loving her characters. I love all the adventures
that the Author takes you on throughout the book. This book will keep
you on the edge of your seat! I love all the surprises! Great Read!
Alexis
Jan 02, 2014 Alexis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Love Love!!! This series by far is my favorite! All three books sucked me in from the beginning! I can't wait to see what else Rebekkah Ford comes up with! She has amazing talent. She makes me feel like I am apart of the book when I read it! WOW simple amazing!
Mark
Nov 13, 2013 Mark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again I enjoyed the latest, and third part to the amazing Beyond the Eyes series titled The Devils Third. Throughout reading it just like the last two parts it kept me interested all the way through to the end. A five star recommended book.
Joy Whiteside
May 05, 2014 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, this was an amazing read. I could not put it down. I thought the first two were amazing, this one was even better.

Rebekkah Ford is a very talented author and I look forward to reading what she comes up with next. She needs to be on your must read list.
Natalie Perez
Jun 03, 2014 Natalie Perez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 4?? I hope so :D fabulous read! Could not put it down til the end!
Elaine White
Oct 03, 2013 Elaine White rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-mf
Book – The Devil’s Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)
Author – Rebekkah Ford
Star rating – ★★★★★
Would I read it again – Yes.
Plot – just as good, if not better than the previous books.
Characters – great as always
Movie Potential – ★★★★★
Ease of reading – very easy

** I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK BY THE PUBLISHER, IN RETURN FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Time yet again ran away with me last night as I started reading. At 11.30pm, I told myself I’d be half an hour, reading one or two chapters. By 1am, I realised that was futi
Regina Morris
Feb 04, 2014 Regina Morris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebekkah Ford did it again! I loved this book!

The Devil’s Third begins where Dark Spirits left off. Eighteen-year-old Paige Reed is on a quest to find King Solomon’s incantations. Whomever possesses the power of his ring and the incantations, can control the dark spirits.

This Beyond the Eyes trilogy creates a new mythology that’s captivating and believable. Book one (Beyond the Eyes) hooks you in. The second book (Dark Spirits) is full of action and suspense and shows Paige adjusting to her new
Earicka
Nov 16, 2013 Earicka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Entangled In Solomon's Curse

This series must be read in order. The first book is Beyond the Eyes. The second book is Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes Book 2). This is the third book.

Paige is so sick of Bael and Brayden trying to manipulate her. Tree and Carrie are together and happy but they are also training to help support her. She feels bad about putting them in danger but feels like she cannot stop them if they want to help her... Besides without their help she would be dead many times over by
Erth
Aug 03, 2015 Erth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just keeps getting better and better. A page turner. I sat for 5 straight hours reading this. geeze, i sure hope there is a book 4!!! Loved the entire collection. Thank you to Rebekkah Ford, a very talented author, for the enjoyable read. I look forward to reading more of your books. My next read will be the last you have written - "Tangled Roots: Urban Fantasy (A Companion To The Beyond The Eyes Trilogy".

I highly recommend this author's books they are entertaining, exciting, emotional, suspense
Jessica Kong
I have read both Beyond the Eyes and Dark Spirits by Rebekkah Ford. I suggest reading both before picking up The Devil's Third simply to understand how the characters got to where they are now. You have nothing to fear. All three books were fantastic. As the story progressed from book 1 to book 3, the characters grew as individuals. The story had several cool twists and moved along at a constant pace. Readers of all ages will enjoy this series.
Karlee
Jan 29, 2017 Karlee rated it it was amazing
The final book in the trilogy, will Paige and Nathan finally find those incantations that are need to go with the power that is inside Paige? But when Carrie is in a bad accident, Bael proposes a deal with Paige and her best friend Tree. Bael will save Carrie's life, in exchange, he will go with Paige to get the incantations and destroy them. The catch? No one but Tree, Paige and Bael can know about this deal. With her best friends life at stake, can she say goodbye to Nathan forever to keep her ...more
Rebecca Austin
Jan 15, 2017 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
This is the third book in the series and the other two need to be read first.

Paige Reed has the power of Solomon's ring inside her and is trying to decide on her course of action. With boyfriend Nathan Creswell by her side as well as best friends Carrie and Tree they are working together to discover what Paige's real role is in the fight for power between the dark forces.

When Carrie ends up in a coma, Paige must make certain decisions to save the life of another or get her own happily ever afte
Readiculously Peachy
Check out my original review on my blog: Readiculously Peachy

My Review:

Despite my great admiration for Rebekkah Fords inspiration and writing, I regretfully have to admit that I did not enjoy this book as much as I did the first two installments of the her trilogy, Beyond the Eyes. The story had a lot to promise and it's synopsis peaked my interest immensely. I was keenly looking forward to finding out how Paige and her friends would continue their journey on finding the incantations, now know
Stephanie Bibb
Disclaimer: I created the book cover for this book and received a free copy of the book as part of my payment. Also, paranormal romance isn't my preferred genre, and therefore, my opinions may be skewed compared to that of someone who regularly enjoys paranormal romance.

Overall, an enjoyable read. The characters have a realness about them that I enjoyed, and the description of setting was wonderful. (Seriously, I read one passage that made me think I could smell a rainy autumn day. Descriptions
Kayla (The Thousand Lives)
The Devil’s Third was actually my favorite out of the trilogy, for a variety of reasons. It was fast-paced, gut-twisting, and the characters really grew and matured into adults rather than their younger selves in the previous two books.

Regarding the characters: my main issue with the other two books was, both times, Nathan’s overprotectiveness towards Paige. She’s a very capable immortal, yet he would constantly shadow her and get a bit Edward Cullen in his involvement. But in the Devil’s Third
Jan 16, 2014 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: firstreads
This book had an interesting premise, but I didn't find myself wanting to read it. I picked it up every night and read a few pages, not like I usually am with a book. I think it was the characters. I didn't feel anything for them.
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
May 24, 2014
Michelle Corasanti
Michelle Corasanti rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2013
Bobbie
Bobbie rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2014
Judy Van Der Groef
Judy Van Der Groef rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
frank gibbon
frank gibbon rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Dragon's Revenge (Hunters of Reloria, #3)
  • GAMELAND: Failsafe (S. W. Tanpepper's GAMELAND, #2)
  • Pure Trash: The Story
  • Caylee's Confessions
  • Charlie Sullivan and the Monster Hunters: The Varcolac's Diary (Charlie Sullivan and the Monster Hunters, #1)
  • For the Love of Death (The Death Series, #7)
  • Retribution (Undisclosed Trilogy #2)
  • Broken Spirits (Scary Mary, #3)
  • My Daylight Monsters (Mary Hades #0.5)
  • Blind Sight (The Celadon Circle, #1)
  • Shattered Reality (Brooklyn and Bo Chronicles #1)
  • Desolace (Desolace, #1)
  • Ghost Storm (Hidden Bay, #1)
  • All Hallows Eve (New England Witch Chronicles #4)
  • Tolomay's World and The Pool of Light (Tolomay's World, #1)
  • Failed Moments
  • Demon Inhibitions (Caitlin Diggs #3)
  • The Betrayed (The Painted Maidens Trilogy, #2)
Rebekkah Ford is an award-winning author who writes paranormal fiction. She believes her fascination with the unknown derives from her childhood. When her parents were married, they were the directors of the UFO Investigator’s League. They also investigated ghost hauntings and Bigfoot sightings in addition to extraterrestrial cases. Rebekkah’s upbringing, knowledge, and experiences with the paran ...more
More about Rebekkah Ford...

Beyond the Eyes (3 books)
  • Beyond the Eyes (Beyond the Eyes #1)
  • Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes, #2)