Start by marking “The Last Time I Saw Venice” as Want to Read:
The Last Time I Saw Venice

The Last Time I Saw Venice

2.82 of 5 stars 2.82  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Mills & Boon Blush series brings you moving, true-to-life romancesCity of Love, City of Regret?

For Annabel Hanson, Venice was a city of bittersweet memory. It was here that she'd fallen head over heels for Simon, the handsome surgeon who'd passionately swept into her life and made her his bride. It was here she'd learned to love and to live. And it was here she'd re
Published August 1st 2005 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about The Last Time I Saw Venice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Time I Saw Venice

Not only was this typical Harlequin drivel, but the "heroine" Annable was a completely unlikable agressive type who allowed her infant daughter to be run down by a car after not spending much time with her... I didn't have a lot of sympathy for her and wouldn't recommend this novel! The only redeeming thing about this book was the cover artwork, which was different than what is pictured here.
May 27, 2012 Carol added it
Read in 2005.
Chaerani Winata
Chaerani Winata marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Jessie added it
Apr 10, 2015
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Jay marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Vicki added it
Jun 20, 2015
xXRossiya AruXx
xXRossiya AruXx marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2009
Kutemukan Cintamu (Claiming His Bride) In Her Husband's Image (Silhouette Special Edition No. 1608) Kindergarten Cupids  (An Older Man) (Silhouette Romance, 1596) Kindergarten Cupids (Silhouette Romance) Rendez-Vous a Venise - Pour Un Ete Ou Pour La Vie (Harlequin Passions)