Start by marking “The Blood We Spill (The Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mysteries #4)” as Want to Read:
The Blood We Spill (The Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mysteries #4)

The Blood We Spill (The Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mysteries #4)

Still suffering recurring panic attacks following the murder of a close friend just months ago, psychotherapist and recovering alcoholic Letty Whittaker is struggling to bring her life back to normal. She’s getting there. But when her best friend disappears into the depths of a religious cult, Letty is forced to cut ties with her safe life and plunge into a world of ...more
Published (first published June 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Blood We Spill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blood We Spill

Debbie Bartlett
Dec 20, 2014 Debbie Bartlett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great.

I have always been interested in cults so this was interesting. However the suspense and laughter are what keep me coming back. Write. Write. Quick. I'm waiting for the next one.
Astrid Arditi
Nov 13, 2016 Astrid Arditi rated it it was amazing
Possibly my favorite! After 3 amazing novels in the 12 step series, the author ups her game, and Letty's, once step higher. 5 raving stars
Charmayne
Sep 29, 2016 Charmayne rated it it was amazing
Another great Letty book, I loved it :-)
Denise Zendel
Jun 30, 2015 Denise Zendel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still suffering recurring panic attacks following the murder of a close friend just months ago, psychotherapist and recovering alcoholic Letty Whittaker is struggling to bring her life back to normal. Her bff, Beth, disappears into the depths of a religious cult to assist another AA member, Reggie, in gaining information about Reggie’s daughter. Letty makes a conscious decision to also go undercover in the cult, initially to help Reggie, but then she gets caught up in the mystery of what else ...more
Christine Lowe
Mar 27, 2016 Christine Lowe rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

Donna White Glaser has a wicked sense of humor and uses it. You can read any of her books as stand alone but to get full enjoyment I suggest reading them in order. Letty is a therapist and a recovering alcoholic with PTSD. She is serious about helping others and fiercely loyal to her friends often to the detriment of her well-being. If I needed a friend to help me with a problem I would choose Letty.

Reggie and Beth decide they need Lettys help. Beth wants to help Reggie whose daughter
Dee
Sep 07, 2015 Dee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Letty Whitaker takes a different twist, even though it is again, Letty and Beth getting themselves caught up in danger. Letty decides not to get involved but then Beth goes off and disappears into what they fear is a cult, while trying to help a fellow AA member rescue her daughter. In this story, Letty takes a leave of absence from her therapist job and goes "undercover" into the "Elect's" ranks. Her boyfriend, Eli, fortunately shows up unexpectedly, so you at least feel that Letty and ...more
Keesies
Oct 28, 2015 Keesies rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: letty-whittaker
This is the 4th book in the 12 Step Mysteries series. I read the first 3 in order before reading this one, so picking up on references to previous characters and events was easy. Letty Whittaker is the likable main character. She is a psychotherapist and a recovering alcoholic that tries to keep her professional and personal lives separate and her own "demons" at bay. Donna White Glaser uses the right amount of suspense and humor to make this series a good read.
Amanda
Jul 13, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
I really do think that this series gets stronger with each book.

Most mysteries with female leads end up winding me up as many authors think that their leads making stupid decisions and assumptions, plus constantly tripping over their own feet is funny. It's not. Luckily that is not the case with the 12 Step Mysteries.
Ann Perez
May 01, 2015 Ann Perez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A true mystery all the way

I hated to put it down and couldn't wait to pick it back up!
The story was intense but probable. I love Letty, she seems like a great friend. I root for her success. This is a story that moves right along and you get caught up in the story and the characters. I loved it, can't wait for the next step.
Kristina Trawick
Exciting, chaotic romp

I LOVE this book. I really liked the prior stories, but this one has a true, edge of the seat, crazy ending. Almost sorry it ended. The heroine, Letty, is a truly good person with a penchant for getting into serious trouble, but fights the good fight any way she can. Laugh out loud descriptive prose kept me in stitches. Thank you Ms Glaser!
Julie Donovan
Oct 15, 2014 Julie Donovan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GREAT READ

A great story, I had some heart pounding minutes in the story. Very few editing errors so I gave one less star. Many characters in this book. I would l like to know a few of them better. Well worth the money!
Suzanne Osborne
Apr 28, 2015 Suzanne Osborne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Another adventure from Letty. The dry humor she has combined with the 'interesting' supporting characters make me want to read more. I may be a little addicted to this series. Looking forward to the next one!
Kim.benoitemail.wsu.edu
Another GREAT read

I absolutely LOVE Letty, Beth, and Eli. They are the trifecta of trouble. I read the others quickly and was waiting (impatiently I might add), for this installment, and this story did not disappoint. I can't wait for the next adventure to begin!!!!
Stephanie Wilson
Great read

I really enjoy the story line and characters. I especially like the humor thrown in. Keep up the good work.
Taiyewo
Nov 11, 2014 Taiyewo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a page turner!! I couldn't wait to find out what happened next! Poor Letty! I'm just glad that Eli stuck it out and popped up at the right time. Can't wait for the next in the series!!
karen kincaid
Oct 27, 2014 karen kincaid rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Letty is another winner

I really like this heroine. The author makes it easy to relate to her. I also like her style, her boyfriend and her best friend. All in all a good read.
Robin
Jan 02, 2015 Robin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full of action

Interesting plot line with lots of action and suspense. Although there are quite a few typing errors. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Holly Stovall
Jul 05, 2016 Holly Stovall rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enthralling

This book kept my mind spinning with all the possibilities of what would happen next. Intriguing insight of traps people fall into. Loved the book
Katrina White
Katrina White rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2014
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2015
NJ ORR
NJ ORR rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
rhonda
rhonda rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Casi
Casi rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2015
Donna Scheiner
Donna Scheiner rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Barb
Barb rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2014
Chris Harris
Chris Harris rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Lorie Hatmaker
Lorie Hatmaker rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Barbara Boone
Barbara Boone rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Jeremy
Jeremy rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2015
Paula Aiton
Paula Aiton rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Donna White Glaser is the author of the Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery series. Like her main character, Donna is a psychotherapist and lives northwestern Wisconsin. As if that weren’t enough, she and her husband own a residential construction company where it’s Donna’s job to deal with any overly emotional, what-do-you-mean-you-can’t-put-roof-trusses-up-in-a-thunderstorm? clients. Strangely ...more
More about Donna White Glaser...

The Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mysteries (5 books)
  • The Enemy We Know (A Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery #1)
  • The One We Love (A Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery, #2)
  • The Secrets We Keep (A Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery, #3)
  • The Lies We Tell: Suspense with a Dash of Humor (A Letty Whittaker 12 Step Mystery Book 5)