Portuguese (Brazilian) I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand Brazilian Portuguese with Pimsleur Language Programs (Portuguese (Brazilian) Comprehensive #1)

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  1 review
Portuguese is the mother tongue of about 170 million people, mainly in Portugal and the Portuguese islands in the Atlantic, Brazil, and Portugal's former overseas provinces in Africa and Asia. Pimsleur's Brazilian Portuguese teaches the Sao Paulo dialect of Brazilian Portuguese

The Pimsleur® Method: the easiest, fastest way to learn a new language. Completely porta...more
Audio CD
Published March 1st 2001 by Pimsleur (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Portuguese (Brazilian) I, Comprehensive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Portuguese (Brazilian) I, Comprehensive

Chris
This is an excellent resource for learning to speak Brazilian Portuguese. I highly recommend the Pimsleur program for any language you want to learn (the same program format is available in many different languages).

The audio CDs feature native speakers, so as you listen and repeat, you are learning to speak with the authentic accent. It's broken down into 30 half hour lessons, with the recommendation that you do only one per day. Perfect for your daily commute to work.

For me, the best thing a...more
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Aaron
Aaron added it
Jun 17, 2012
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2010
Spanish I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand Latin American Spanish with Pimsleur Language Programs French I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs Pimsleur Spanish II Pimsleur German I Comprehensive CDs Italian I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand Italian with Pimsleur Language Programs