Start by marking “The Rough Guides' Athens Directions 2 (Rough Guide Directions)” as Want to Read:
The Rough Guides' Athens Directions 2 (Rough Guide Directions)

The Rough Guides' Athens Directions 2 (Rough Guide Directions)

Up-beat and opinionated, this guide has all you need to get the most out of your trip this ancient city. From 'Roman Athens' and 'Hills and Views' to 'Island Escapes' and 'Ouzeris and Bars', the 28 themed sections highlight all the must-see attractions with each caption cross-referenced to its location later in the guide. The practical 'Places' section will help you to exp ...more
Published March 5th 2007 by Rough Guides (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Rough Guides' Athens Directions 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rough Guides' Athens Directions 2

Heather
Jun 27, 2009 Heather rated it it was ok
This book was useful, but I liked Rick Steves' Athens suggestions better. It's organized by neighborhood with things to do and see in each section. The maps are decent, but we depended mainly on the one from our hotel which was quite detailed and more convenient to carry.

I'll stick with the full-sized Rough Guides in the future.
Jamie
Jul 16, 2008 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: travel
Great pocket-sized edition that gave us just the right amount of information. Carried this one around every day in Athens. Good maps too! We now feel that we can navigate the city on our own.
Marte Patel
Jun 06, 2009 Marte Patel rated it really liked it
Shelves: travel
Yay, I can't wait to go!
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Danny
Danny rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Irene
Irene rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2014
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
fitziano
fitziano marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2012
Rough Guides is a leading publisher of travel and reference information, respected for their accurate, up-to-date content and informed contemporary writing.
More about Rough Guides...