Start by marking “Merupuri: Der Märchenprinz, Band 3 (Merupuri: Der Märchenprinz, #3)” as Want to Read:
Merupuri: Der Märchenprinz, Band 3 (Merupuri: Der Märchenprinz, #3)

Merupuri: Der Märchenprinz, Band 3 (MeruPuri #3)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  5,269 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
Das Königshaus kennt die Geschichte von Airis Familie und heißt sie nicht willkommen. Alam jedoch steht zu ihr und will sie zu seiner Ehefrau machen. Seitdem er dies bekannt gegeben hat, wird Airi von Ruz belästigt, der mit in ihre Welt kam und sich als Schüler ihrer High School ausgibt. Seine Familie stünde an der Spitze des Königshauses, wäre damals Christella, ein Vorfa ...more
Published February 14th 2006 by Panini Manga und Comic (first published April 5th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Merupuri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merupuri

Julie
I think I might buy actual copies because the scanlations are slightly confusing. There's a lot going on and it's sometimes hard to process. The insta-love still isn't helping. I can't get over the fact that Aram is still a kid. UGH.
Aurora
love
Jamie
Aug 16, 2011 Jamie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 11th-grade-books
Summary:
The beginning of the third volume starts by Airi and Aram going on a class field trip; their relationship continues to deepen and Aram shows how much he wants to protect her by saving Airi from her great grandmother's ex-fiance's great grandson, who is seeking revenge. Airi was able to survive his first attempt and attack but not what he had in stored for her next. Mariabel, Aram's ex fiance, gets enrolled into their high school and she is out to break Aram and Airi up. Mariabel offered
Aimeekay
Feb 09, 2012 Aimeekay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this one picks up right where the second one left off, with Aram and Airi in a closet.

Ok. so I still have some issues with how different Aram acts when he is big compared with when he is little. Sigh, but maybe it is because his big body has more hormones? *shrug*

It's not that much of an issue to keep me from reading. I still really like the artwork, and I wish I could see some of the covers of the chapters in color. Definitely something I will have to search the web for. And I do like where
Deborah Takahashi
Airi Hoshino is a romantic. Not only is it her goal to marry the man of her dreams, she truly believes that if she arrives at school for, on time, for two years, the magic mirror she inherited will grant her wish to marry her true love. When not watching romantic dramas, Airi dreams about her prince and vows to keep her first kiss just for him. However, all of that changes when Aram emerges from her mirror. Aram is a prince from a magical kingdom who was thrust into the mirror by his faithful se ...more
Marie
Jan 23, 2016 Marie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy, 2013
Bintang 4

Ternyata Razu memang memiliki niat jahat terhadap Airi. Hal itu karena dendam yg dirasakanya terhada Krisnel, nenek Airi yg telah menghianati kake Razu untuk menikah dengan pria lain yg dicintainya, sehingga ayah Razu yg seharusnya menjadi keturunan keduannya menjadi raja dikerajaan sihir. Untung Aram menyadari dan melindungi Airi dan Razupun harus kembali ke negeri sihir.

Namun gangguan berikutnya yg dilancarkan tunangan Aram, Mariabele akhirnya berhasil memisahkan Aram dan Airi. Dengan
Lucy
Sep 08, 2014 Lucy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this is the best one yet. There's a lot more action, and we meet Raz, who for some reason, I really like. This was also really sad, because Aram looses his memories of Airi and thinks that Mariabel is the one who gave him the mark on his chest :(. It was really good though, on to the last one, and this better end happy.
Mar
Jan 17, 2016 Mar rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really not a huge fan of third parties messing up with the main couple's romance, but at least the autor found a way for it to make sense. It's getting better, I'm looking forward to volume 4.
Dyah
You're right, insta-love can be... irritating =___=
But still, some parts are doki-doki, if we ignore the fact that Aram is still a kid...
Daisy Morales
I thought it was messed up that Aram forgot Ari the one he loves but i know that he will remember sooner or later
Becki
See first volume for general review of the series
ramy
this not the last book but i already finish the series so what the jeck...i love the ending he is soooo charming and airi seem more grown..but the only problem i have with it is that their 8!! year gap...:)..becomes a 3 year gap now how that happen dont ask me..maybe it was a type off from where i read it!! hmm could be. but aside from that great series great ending.too short i was crying last night at the ending so sad when good thing end so fast...
Kricket
May 01, 2011 Kricket rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, shojo, 2011
in which aram's former betrothed, mariebel, shows up and throws a hissy-fit. she gives aram a box that causes him to lose all memories of airi, and then takes him back to astale. airi follows and tries to remind aram who she is. she repeatedly calls him an idiot, gets arrested, and is saved by aram's older half brother. it's all very silly. one more volume!
Elizabeth Aguilar
Considering the synopsis, I can understand why my friends are like "WHAT?" when I tell them about Aram and Airi's relationship or when it shows some images- like their kissing- and make faces. It really is one of those books that you have to read to understand and either you'll love it or you'll dislike it. Guess which one I am?
Megan Sanchez
Mar 16, 2012 Megan Sanchez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is just a great volume of story all around. The crazy shenanigans of Mariabel, the adorable side story with Jiele and Lei, gorgeous and totally sexy Aram/Airi action and lots of backstory on Raz and his connection to Airi. If you've enjoyed the previous volumes, you'll definitely like this one.
Greendaze
Dian
Jun 04, 2010 Dian rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seru^^
Semua jd ikutan sekolah di dunia manusia..
Mulai dr Aram,Jeile,Rei,Razu,bahkan sampai Mariabelle yg tunangannya Aram.. Alhasil,Airi kalang kabut jaga rahasianya Aram coz klo sampe ketahuan,bakalan dimasukin eternal prison..
Walo ceritanya rada ngaco,tp tetep menghiburlah^^
Lauren
Dec 09, 2011 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This is a perfect shoujo manga. Sweet but not too sugary. Cute but not too sappy. I love Aram and Airi so much! I know this is not an original story, but I suspect it wasn't meant to be. It's a sort of a parody of all shoujo manga. Will definitely be checking out this author again.
Dani
Chapters 12-16.

Some neat twists in Aram and Airi's love story in this volume. I also love when villain's help out the heroine! Still its apparent the mangaka only had the one story arc which is a little disappointing!

BOTTOM LINE: Ditto on the cute and short.
Amy
Aug 27, 2013 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like that the romance ramped up a bit, but I have a hard time with the idea that she essentially likes a kid. It was borderline pedophilic for me, even though I know it was supposed to be cute.
Felicia
Jun 14, 2011 Felicia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
:( Hate Razu, hate mariabelle. But, I stil read in the middle, and hope can end it as soon as possible. :'( want to know the ending.. *But, i want to make myself confuse* :p
Evie
I hated Marabel (did I spell her name right?) in this volume. I seriously wanted to flick her. And maybe the queen. And definitely Raz.
I definitely love this series!
Amy
Apr 21, 2009 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ashley Frederick
I absolutely loved this one!! Airi demonstrates that she truly does have feelings for Aram
Patricia
May 02, 2009 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Read as they became available. See Book 1 for my review and description
anenko
I continue to be surprised by how sexual/erotic this series is.
Amy Gideon
Feb 24, 2012 Amy Gideon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The bonus chapters at the end are hysterical.
Alise  (Readers in Wonderland)
This one was my favorite so far.
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 04
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 03
  • Special A, Vol. 02 (Special A, #2)
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 1
  • Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 02
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 03 (High School Debut, #3)
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.
More about Matsuri Hino...

MeruPuri (4 books)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 1 (MeruPuri, #1)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 2 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 4 (MeruPuri, #4)