Start by marking “Arnie and His School Tools: Simple Sensory Solutions That Build Success” as Want to Read:
Arnie and His School Tools: Simple Sensory Solutions That Build Success

Arnie and His School Tools: Simple Sensory Solutions That Build Success

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Discusses about an exuberant little boy who had difficulty paying attention in class and doing his school work until he was equipped with the tools to accommodate his sensory needs. This book describes some of the sensory tools and strategies he uses at school and home to help him achieve an optimal level of alertness and performance.
Published January 1st 2008 by Autism Asperger Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Arnie and His School Tools, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arnie and His School Tools

Kerry
I love this book. I work with a lot of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and this book is useful in helping them to identify what it is like for them in the classroom. The great thing about it is that it is not just a story book, the strategies that Arnie uses to cope are fantastic and work for most children. The pictures and colours used are lovely. And I highly recommend this book to parents, teachers, psychologists like myself and other specialists who work with children with sensory in ...more
Kelcey Murdoch
This is a cute book about how various 'tools' can be used to help kids with sensory integration dysfunction be able to focus and attend better in school.
Mie
Great book for the classroom and other friends/family members who need an understanding of a child with sensory processing disorder.
In the back of the book you will find: Recommended resources for teachers and parents, useful websites and recommended children books.
Very helpful.
Jenna
This book made me cry!! It's so my Logan!! I'm going to buy a copy of this book. It's a short picture book but it is Sensory Processing Disorder in a nutshell. It gives some great ideas on things that kids who have S.P.D. can use to help them focus. Seriously awesome!
Angela
I’m a school counselor and I bought this book to use with my kids. It’s great! The kids can relate to the main character and we use many of the “school tools” in my school. I highly recommend this book!
The Styling Librarian
I like the school tools listed. I had a few "fidgets" for students to hold when I was teaching in a classroom vs. the library.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Angie Foust
Angie Foust marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015