Start by marking “Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 14 (Boys Over Flowers, #14)” as Want to Read:
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 14 (Boys Over Flowers, #14)

Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 14 (Boys Over Flowers #14)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  672 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book by Kamio, Yoko
Published October 11th 2005 by VIZ Media (first published September 25th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Boys Over Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys Over Flowers

*Queen Diva*
I love the cover of this volume!

Ugh... and there goes Tsukasa reminding us all what a spoiled little brat he is. I can't even feel sorry for the guy that the girl he loves won't be with him... he deserves it. I really hope in the end Tsukushi doesn't pick him... his violent, immature behavior SHOULD NOT be rewarded and in fact he should suffer the heartache for the rest of his life. But you know... I have doubts she'll pick him in the end because even though she told him they're suffocating her,
Chibineko
To start with, I'd like to say that I do love this series, but collecting it is a bit of a labor of love. The story (that of various love triangles & class struggles) is a sweet one, but a little repetitive. It's great... the first few times around, but eventually even the biggest fan finds him or herself sighing a bit in annoyance & wondering why Tskushi doesn't come to grips with her feelings or why Tsukasa doesn't try to be a little more tender.

In this volume the love interest du-jou
Rebecca
I have to say that it was worth it for both Tsukasa's confession and Tsukushi's telling him how conflicted he makes her. Doumyouji may be the prototype for the terrible shoujo lead, but Kamio tries to show us his emotional immaturity as a reason for his behavior, and it comes through best in this volume. (Thus far.)
Lauren
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,
Polina ♆
Some intense things happeneing in this Vol. We got another new character who's in love with Makino - what a show, but the guy is weird and still abit a mystery.
Tho I still like Domyoji and he's strange way to shows his feelings.
Emmy Lou
Tsukushi tells off Tsukasa, makes a new friend, models for a magazine, and gets another Red Slip. Oh, boy... It's time for Eitoku's Joan of Arc to rise again!

I must say... I absolutely LOVE JUN <3
Allison
I'm getting a little tired of this storyline 14 volumes in. I'm especially daunted by the realization that I'm only halfway through...
Danyka
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
☆♥Starzee♥☆
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL READING THIS SHIT???
Nenia Campbell
Tsukushi meets a boy named Junpei who claims to go to Eitoku, although she's never seen him before. It turns out he has Clark Kent syndrome and disguises himself as a nerd by slicking down his hair and wearing glasses. It turns out he's actually a famous model! When she is invited on one of his shoots and the picture gets posted on the cover of a magazine, Domyoji gets insanely jealous.

There's also additional problems from Junpei's fanbase, who don't consider Tsukushi worthy enough to be a model
Kricket
in which tsukushi inadvertently becomes a supermodel.
Karin
Karin added it
Feb 22, 2015
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Amanda Howell
Amanda Howell marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Neca Maniego
Neca Maniego marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Mecklit
Mecklit is currently reading it
Feb 03, 2015
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 15 (Hana-Kimi, #15)
  • Mars, Volume 12 (Mars, #12)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 4
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally
More about Yoko Kamio...

Boys Over Flowers (1 - 10 of 37 books)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 6 (Boys Over Flowers, #6)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 7 (Boys Over Flowers, #7)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 8 (Boys Over Flowers, #8)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 9 (Boys Over Flowers, #9)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 10 (Boys Over Flowers, #10)
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 36 (Boys Over Flowers, #36)